[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is mass incarceration in America a bad thing? If you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 470x313
Why is mass incarceration in America a bad thing? If you don't commit a crime, you don't go to jail right? What's the big deal?
>>
>>68754456

Because they need to blame whitey for high prison rates of blacks instead of admitting blacks commit a lot of crime.
>>
Mass incarceration is what brought us out of the 90s crime wave.

Fucking "duh".

Niggers even give Clinton credit for that for chrissake.

But under Bush things magically changed, and...whatever. Now it's too many niggers imprisoned.
>>
>>68754456
>Why is mass incarceration in America a bad thing? If you don't commit a crime, you don't go to jail right? What's the big deal?

reflect me if im wrong, but isnt part of the point of jail is that it acts as a deterrent?
>>
It wouldn't be so bad if the records didn't prevent you from getting a job when you got out thus insuring you go back in and us tax payers flipping the bill, also look up cash for kids they will through you in jail for anything now a days including Facebook posts
>>
>>68754456
it's very expensive. solution:

1. legalise common recreational drugs and prostitution
2. more death penalty for violent crime with max 2 years on death row.
>>
File: 1355812752201.gif (1 MB, 412x516) Image search: [Google]
1355812752201.gif
1 MB, 412x516
Gladiator College is never a good idea. Just keep them drugged up and in the ghetto.
>>
>>68754456

inhumane and unjust

why mostly black people?

they don't have as much money and they don't pull the strings

it is a soft extension of slavery
>>
>>68754899
This you are sending minor offenders to criminal college where they will get out and do even worse shit
>>
>>68754456
You guys give people 5 years for grams of weed
>>
>>68754937
i'm pretty sure they would have been convicted of a crime other than "they don't have as much money and they don't pull the strings".

i didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my ass. i had to fucking WORK. i appreciate that sometimes it's hard to find work but you just keep going.
>>
>>68754937
Why mostly black people? Because mostly niggers commit crimes.
If you were 1/10 of civilized as whites that would not be a problem.
>>
>>68755117
>This you are sending minor offenders to criminal college where they will get out and do even worse shit

Minor offenders only get locked up when they can't stop offending.

Minor crime=court supervision
Violating court supervision=one more chance
2nd violation of court supervision=contempt of court
Contempt of court=probation
Violating probation=one more chance
Violating probation a second time=jail
Jail=early release and parole
Parole violation=one more chance
2nd parole violation=more time in prison

>Source. Am cop. It's disgusting how LITTLE time people serve.
>My first introduction to this was when a guy stabbed someone in the neck with a beer bottle. An inch away from a major artery. Released on reasonable bond
>Within a month he stabs someone else in the head with a screw driver. The other guy's wound wasn't even fucking healed yet.
>Sentenced to only 6 years.
>Gets out in 2
>My useless rookie jaw is on the floor

We need to vastly expand the prison population if anything.
>>
>>68755769
You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, plenty of minor offenders end up in jail the first time no warning
>>
>>68756065
>You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, plenty of minor offenders end up in jail the first time no warning

Other way around, Tyrone.
>>
>>68754456
It's a waste of money. We need to bring back lynching and public humiliation, and just get shit over with. Our current system only creates hardened criminals with no future prospects which doesn't help society at all.
>>
>>68756093
Look up cash for kids you nigger, they sent a white girl to a detention center for 9 months because she called her principal stupid on the Internet
>>
Because mostly nigs and poor people end up going to jail for minor crimes because they can't afford a good lawyer. Meanwhile rich people will commit worse offenses and get off easy because of good lawyers. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for locking up nigs, not like they are doing anything with their lives except crime.
>>
>>68756433
>Look up cash for kids you nigger, they sent a white girl to a detention center for 9 months because she called her principal stupid on the Internet

Uh-huh. That's the whole story. Literally.
>>
>>68756433
>Look up cash for kids you nigger, they sent a white girl to a detention center for 9 months because she called her principal stupid on the Internet

Guess what you edgy dope smoker, I sit in court for hours waiting my turn and hear how hundreds upon hundreds of cases are disposed of on a daily basis.

I have NOOO idea how the real world works. I must defer your internet article.
>>
>>68756825
If you could be assed to google it you would know they locked up a bunch of judges in Pennsylvania for throwing as many kids in jail as they could for money, most of them white first time offenders
>>
>>68756825
He's right. and there's tons of more equally ridiculous cases in the cash for kids scandal. but hey, as long as you decide to ignore the fact, and the myriad of other examples of the justice system being abused, you can be content knowing how right you are. lulz
>>
In general I agree with if you did the crime you do the time, but I think people that use drugs don't belong in jail. I think it's a bit much to put drug users on par with people like rapists, robbers, and murderers.
>>
>>68754456
I don't think it's a bad thing at all. I think prisoners have too many rights and should be required to work to repay their debt to society.
>>
>>68757029
>If you could be assed to google it you would know they locked up a bunch of judges in Pennsylvania for throwing as many kids in jail as they could for money,

So it was an illegal anomaly?

You have a funny way or arguing. It's like you...want to prove the oppositions point for him.
>>
>>68756433
Its on the interwebs, so its 100% true. Has to be.
>>
>>68754456
Well, you see, niggers make up the bulk of the prisoners. And as we all know, niggers dindu nuthin. So obviously the system is racist.
>>
>>68757253
It wasn't a one time thing and plenty of judges have been thrown off the bench for receiving kick backs from prisons to keep them filled up
>>
File: CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg (53 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg
53 KB, 600x547
>/pol/ loves the police state
What a fucking surprise.
>>
>>68754669

Only in the UK where they try to scare us away from doing anything and punish us disproportionately if we are found plausibly guilty and unable to prove otherwise.

I like how everyone says "prison is a deterrent" without actually articulating what that means, it means the punishment for criminals is disproportionate to the crime in order to scare innocent people, and everyone seems happy with that. Great country.
>>
>>68757348
http://youtu.be/H8JRMGP2hg8

I'm making it up, this women's son killed him self over it
>>
>>68754456
Plea bargains.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plea_bargain

90% of criminal cases in the US end in a guilty plea because the alternative when being found guilty of a crime that carries a custodial sentence is a ridiculously overblown time in jail.

It's used to coerce poor people into not fighting cases.
>>
>>68756065
dude just how stupid are you? have you ever been inside a US courtroom or are you talking out of your ass?
>>
>>68757422
>It wasn't a one time thing and plenty of judges have been thrown off the bench for receiving kick backs from prisons to keep them filled up

Neither is a waiter spitting in food, but we still go to restaurants because the average waiter behavior is completely fucking fine.
>>
>>68757544
Thing is, deterrent punishments don't work. The overruling mindset of a career criminal is "I won't get caught" not "Gee, better analyse the cost/benefit of if I get caught doing this". The murder rate doesn't significantly vary in US states between states that have the death penalty and those that have life sentences for murder.
>>
>>68757611
Do you really think that the State has time to let every single case go to trial? of course not
>>
>>68754456
Because criminals cost tax money.
>Say no to mass incarceration
>Say yes to mass incineration
>>
>>68757877
>The overruling mindset of a career criminal is "I won't get caught" not "Gee, better analyse the cost/benefit of if I get caught doing this".

It does matter.

Richmond Virginia did an experiment in harsh federal sentencing for all gun crimes.

When Tyrone got word that his "cuz" got 5 years for simple gun posession, all the other Tyrones left their gats at home.

Murder rates PLUMMETTED.

But, naturally, that was unfair to niggers...so they stopped that.

Project exile. Richmond Va. Look it up.
>>
>>68757838
How many have you been in Tyrone?
>>
>>68756065
No they don't.

Let me guess: You believe in the "war on drugs", don't you?
>>
>>68757505
>nazis worship the police state
This surprises you?
>>
>>68754456
some things that are crimes now, shouldn't be. and the remaining crimes should have harsher penalties.
>>
>>68754899
This is really the best argument, it's expensive and the externality of training criminals is huge.

>>68754937
>it is a soft extension of slavery
Mississippi State Penitentiary is literally an old plantation. The biggest political supporters of mass incarceration are the companies that engage in "in-sourcing" so they can pay inmates $1/day to work for them while the taxpayer pads their bottom line.
>>
>>68758063
And you don't? You are retarded
>>
>>68756245

THIS. I've been advocating public humiliation for years, only to hear MUH HUMAN RIGHTS over and over again. Yeah, but the victim's human rights count for nothing, do they? Fucking imbeciles...
>>
I'm just as racist as the rest of you, but I have been thinking lately. Blacks do have a good point that their environment is the reason most of them end up the way they do.

As a white kid growing up in the middle class suburbs, I stole from shops, I got in fights, I dabbled in drugs. Basically I did alot of stupid shit. But my parents and everyone I knew were white working class people with good morals and good lives. We didnt know anyone who had been to prison. So I knew where I would end up..going to college, getting a job and becoming a productive member of society. Now some of my friends who were also white, but didnt come from good homes went much further down that path. The dabbling in drugs became addiction. The petty theft became stealing cars. Now most of them also turned their lives around. Because while they had shit parents, grew up poor etc they still came from a part of society that expected better from them. These drug addicts and thieves literally had friends that were in college and condemned what they did.

Now imagine youre a nigger who grows up around not only petty crime, but actual murde. Rather than a drug dealer friend being a rarity they are the norm. Your entire neighbourhood is shit or absent parents who are also crims. If that life is all you have ever know since you were a child it would be hard to break out of.

Now I'm not saying niggers arent partly to blame, they definitely do have lower IQs and so forth but im just saying the poverty and cultural upbringing aspect used by liberals is not incorrect.

In the end though, blacks shouldnt even be in america. Every last one should have been shipped back to Africa when slavery was abolished.
>>
>>68758032
But this experiment has confounding factors - by automatic detention and no bail, criminals were removed from society at a higher rate than the conviction rate. Of course this reduces the crime rate.

I suppose the only way you could test deterrence in isolation is to have randomly-applied capital punishment for guilty convictions. Assault? 1% chance of immediate capital punishment. Murder? 50% chance of immediate capital punishment.
>>
>>68758032
wow this is brilliant. Wtf why is this not in place.
>>
>>68758695
>wow this is brilliant. Wtf why is this not in place.

"It disproportionately affected people of color."
>>
>>68758695
5 years for gun possession by a non felon could be considered unconstitutional
>>
>>68758960
>5 years for gun possession by a non felon could be considered unconstitutional

Well, that's a different discussion.

What "works" is not always constitutional.

Simple fact of the matter is that niggers in cages can't commit more crimes.

That's not terribly disputable.
>>
>>68755769
>We need to vastly expand the prison population if anything.
Why not just legalize drugs and keep the violent offenders in for longer? Seems pretty easy.
>>
>>68754669
>>>68754456 (OP) #
>>Why is mass incarceration in America a bad thing? If you don't commit a crime, you don't go to jail right? What's the big deal?
>reflect me if im wrong, but isnt part of the point of jail is that it acts as a deterrent?
>>
>>68759048
Welp you have just invalidated yourself by shitting on the constitution, why don't you go move to North Korea you dirty commie
>>
>>68759114
>Why not just legalize drugs and keep the violent offenders in for longer? Seems pretty easy.

That still disproportionately affects people of color you fucking racist piece of shit.

Legalizing drugs also fucks with niggers. Aintchoo heard, nigga? Niggas be left out of the lucrative weed bidniz cuz they caint be bothered to fuck around with no business license and shit.

I wish I were making that up. Niggers literally complain about legalization because they are too retarded to file paperwork and run a business.

"We still be left outta the game en shit, when we wuz the ones going to jail for it and shit knowm sayiing??"
>>
>>68758338
>http://felonvoting.procon.org/sourcefiles/USBJS%20-Prisoners%20in%202013.pdf
>3.7% of state inmates sentenced for simple drug possession
>12.2% of state inmates sentenced for other drug offenses (which can include possession above a certain threshold

>http://csdp.org/research/satsfp97.pdf
>82.6% of state inmates had previous criminal history
>53.8% were on parole, probation, or had escaped from custody
>>
>>68757149
That'll just end with niggers smoking a joint or doing a line after the crime to avoid jail because they were under influence.
>>
>>68758163
>what is sarcasm
>>
>>68758604
It's their own goddamn fault for creating this kind of community, nation wide. The fuck happened to all the respectable negros in the 50s and 60s?
>>
File: pepe eyes.jpg (132 KB, 1862x816) Image search: [Google]
pepe eyes.jpg
132 KB, 1862x816
>civil forfeiture
>>
Niggers in Colorado. COLORADO still can't extract themselves from the ILLEGAL weed market.

I literally can't even....
>>
File: Niggthonystrangtano.png (656 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
Niggthonystrangtano.png
656 KB, 940x627
>>68754456
>>
>>68759406
>ask a cop a reasonable question
>goes on a rant about niggers
>institutional racism is a myth, guys!
Answer my question pig
>>
>>68754456
Because alot of those people who are incarcerated are there for non violent crimes. The government shouldn't be able to dictate what I can do with my body. >>68754878
This is a pretty good idea here
>>
>>68758604
The real problem is the system of FBI/state informants that are allowed to commit certain crimes without repercussion. They infest their black communities like parasites growing the criminal underground bit by bit within their rules until it mixes with everyday life. These are the niggers, they're the modern day mafia but also state sponsored pretty much.

If Tyrone gets caught with $5000 and some drugs, that money is handed to the police, the drugs go into "storage" and Tyrone is let go with or without having given up some sort of information. Tyrone is then picked up 1 month later, if he has $5000 and drugs again, he is again let go.

If not, he may be charged with something else like resisting arrest/assault of a officer, be forced to give some kind of information to the cops in order to drop the charge or lessen it. He can chose to either become an informant, at which point, if he had been trying to get out of the life, he will be forced to move closer to it. Or chose to roll the dice with court/jailtime and risk being lost in the system.

Even is you don't have anything the first time, if you're on a list of "known associates" that may be the reason you are being stopped. Which means you get to skip all the fun parts of being a criminal and still get treated like one. You'll probably be bogusly arrested, just because some cop can't get the info he needs and he see's you as a resource to expend to get to what he wants.
>>
>>68754456
The only bad thing about it is there is an able body workforce costing tax payers billions with nothing to show for it except for additional costs (police, laws, welfare, gangs, drugs, etc)

It is long over due to work the majority of America's inmates to at least breakeven.

Chain gangs, farm work, factory work, garbage.
>>
File: tmp_19628-pie20161209802697.jpg (218 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19628-pie20161209802697.jpg
218 KB, 1024x768
>>68759492
>>
>>68754456
because its racis and unfairly targets black folk, whom the law hates and for some reason interferes in their lives more.
>>
>>68754599
>Mass incarceration is what brought us out of the 90s crime wave.

Source? I never really thought about this desu.
>>
>>68760281
>Answer my question pig

I did answer it. The big picture is that niggers are genetically wired to circumvent any all conventional societal norms.

It's utterly moot to say: "If we do X, that will solve the crime problem." It's not a crime problem. It's a nigger problem.

AINTCHOO heard? Niggers in weed-legal states are still managing to get themselves arrested for black market shenanigans. Somehow, someway, they still fuck things up.

They sit down at a restaurant, but don't tip.

They get take-out, but ALWAYS claim the order is fucked up. They don't accept a fix, they ALWAYS want it all free.

They have not signed the social contract, bruh.

They like how they think and behave just FINE.

There is no "fixing" the system.

Niggers ARE the system.

Common core isn't about raising the floor, it's about lowering the ceiling because niggers can't fucking learn.

"Special ed" accommodations exist to explain why niggers can't behave.

Get it through your thick head.

The only thing that works is putting apes in cages. Doesn't even matter why. Drug using nigs are criminals in other respects too. You can count on it.

People wring their hands about that in alternating cycles. Then we open the doors for a while, and crime goes up again til we decide it's time to put them back in the box.
>>
>>68760281
This soooooo much, so many people that claim to be cops on here are nigger this and nigger that but no we don't target blacks
>>
>>68754700
>>thieving nigger
>>not bank manager
MUCH RASIZZZM
>>
>>68761093
>This soooooo much, so many people that claim to be cops on here are nigger this and nigger that but no we don't target blacks

Targeting is not even neccessary. We just wait for the call.

They take care of themselves without any extra help.
>>
>>68761093
>This soooooo much
Ok deddit. Where do you think you are, TWOXChromosomes?
>>
>>68754456
>If you don't commit a crime, you don't go to jail right?

That's wrong. Part of mass incarceration is over prosecution and the assumption that everyone is guilty until proven innocent. Wrongful conviction exists.
>>
File: tmp_19628-xo4gh3-403726234.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19628-xo4gh3-403726234.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>68761052
>no concept of incremental improvement
>speaks entirely in black/white, all or nothing brainwashed garbage
>expecting intelligence from a guy that had to pass a top-limited IQ test to get his job
I should have known better
>>
>>68758052
I beat a class 3 felony gun posession charge. It took the better part of a year. It turned out the police conducted an unlawful search, so all the evidence was thrown out.
>>
>>68754599
>Mass incarceration is what brought us out of the 90s crime wave.

I lived through the 90s there was no crime wave.
>>
the only real problem is the lack of chain gangs and death penalties

if we are paying taxes for our prisons make the prisoners work, make them do the jobs that americans don't want to do

put the mad dogs down as they are beyond salvation and theres no point in keeping them alive if they'll be in prison long enough to die there

hell I even go as far as absolute justice where prisoners get the same punishment as their victims
>>
>>68761695
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/koh2g/what_caused_the_crime_wave_in_the_70s80searly_90s/
>>
>>68756065
>You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, plenty of minor offenders end up in jail the first time no warning

My first offense the DA set a maximum of 7 years in state prison. My charge was pinching a high school.girl.
>>
>>68761635
>>no concept of incremental improvement
>>speaks entirely in black/white, all or nothing brainwashed garbage
>>expecting intelligence from a guy that had to pass a top-limited IQ test to get his job
>I should have known better

When speaking about trends and populations, we're speaking about trends and populations.

If you want to talk about that black kid you were friends with in grammar school we can do that too.

But mixing the topics isn't very productive.

Niggers have nigger culture which is a fast track to prison and grossly skews averages regarding "American" crime stats.
>>
>>68754456
Big deal is that they are mostly black and stupid american whites refuse to acknowledge that black just are more violent and commit a lot more crimes than whites. White people feel guilty because other white people and blacks are trying to make them feel that they are racist.
>>
You're all discussing how to treat the symptom when the problem is poverty.
>>
>>68762086
>the problem is poverty.

So walking around eastern Kentucky is dangerous and shit?
>>
>>68762086
oh look, a naive canadian

would you look at that
>>
>>68761802

I'm going to guess there was more crime because during this time the laws were rewritten to make everything a felony. You are wrong. The spike in statistic must be a result of over prosecution. Overpersecition is the cause not effect.
>>
>>68762241
They have almost as many blacks as us and a fraction of our prison population>>68762241
>>
>>68762305
>I'm going to guess there was more crime because during this time the laws were rewritten to make everything a felony.

There aren't many alternative explanations to a corpse with bullet holes in it. Typically a murder.

Those were high. Really high. Chicago was pushing 1,000 in a year in 1994.

It's half of that lately, just for perspective. Half.
>>
>>68754456
The big misconception that most left leaning individuals seem to propagate is that having a bigger prison population is indicative of a more degraded society.

The actual truth of the matter being, America is one of the few countries that doesn't drain their correctional infrastructure of resources.

It's really easy to say look at how many people you have locked up in your prisons. Say the countries that have overwhelmingly full prisons and can't afford to expand them so they skew the judicial system to lean away from jail time, even when it is deserved or even necessary for the crime committed.

The reason I can say this is because we have such a situation in Slovenia and many jail time deserving criminals simply don't get sentenced to jail because of the costs.
>>
>>68762305

I am wrong for showing you a link backing up the other anon's crime wave claim? Wtf?
>>
>>68754456
Liberal term for criminal loving scumbags who want to undermine american values
>They hate everything I love
>>
You create an ever-growing underclass of people who can only reliably survive by doing crimes.

I mean obviously some crimes are heinous, but Americas jail isn't to rehabilitate, it's to punish. Eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind ect ect. Mass Incarceration doesn't do anything to actually solve the problems leading to people being incarcerated and only serves to further them.

>>68754599
>>
>>68762635
Didn't mean to respond.
>>
>>68762486
>There aren't many alternative explanations to a corpse with bullet holes in it. Typically a murder.
>Those were high. Really high. Chicago was pushing 1,000 in a year in 1994.

You are cherry picking.
>>
>>68762539
>I am wrong for showing you a link backing up the other anon's crime wave claim? Wtf?

The link took the crime wave as an assumption. It didn't describe it or it's origin.
>>
>>68762712
>You are cherry picking.

No...I'm picking the one index of a crime wave which is not explainable by dicking with goal posts.

A corpse is a corpse is a corpse. No hiding it. No explaining it away.
>>
>>68762892
>every time an officer kills someone he's committing murder
Just using your own "logic" to try and glean insight.
>>
>>68763072
>Just using your own "logic" to try and glean insight.

I don't even know what you're trying to dispute at this point.
>>
>>68763232
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>68762635
what's the solution then, not charge criminals?
give them a vacation instead of a jail sentence?
>>
>>68763284
>You're fucking stupid

Don't go full deddit on me now BRUH!
>>
>>68763416
Prison is a vacation for some, 3 meals a day and a roof over their head
>>
File: tumblr_nx7l7lDbJs1siq8rfo3_1280.jpg (137 KB, 960x889) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx7l7lDbJs1siq8rfo3_1280.jpg
137 KB, 960x889
>>68754456
Its expensive. We need to go back to hard labor for non-violent criminals and execution for violent ones. 99.99% of all people in jail belong in jail.
>>
>>68763416

Probably start by not lumping every degree of criminal in together, more education while they're in prison, de-stigmatize or just don't make criminal record public.

There are probably thousands of small incremental changes in prison that would yield massive long term benefits to America, but would damage the private companies that own Prisons.
>>
>>68763416
>what's the solution then, not charge criminals?
>give them a vacation instead of a jail sentence

You miss the point he's taking about what happens after jail. If he has a red flag on his records for life he will never really get back on his feet and he is more likely to turn to selling dope again.
>>
>>68754937
fuck off dindu
>>
because a person is worth 40000 shekels in the prison system.
>>
I don't know, it seems pretty logical putting animals back in the zoo
>>
Why are whites so angry about becoming a minority in America?

Are minorities treated badly here?
>>
File: 1448555700596.jpg (42 KB, 289x320) Image search: [Google]
1448555700596.jpg
42 KB, 289x320
>>68754937
>they don't have as much money and they don't pull the strings
Then maybe they can finish high school and get jobs like every other race.
>it is a soft extension of slavery
No its just punishment for criminals who refuse to meet their responsibilities in life. If you don't like it you can always move to Africa.
>>
>>68763695
>Probably start by not lumping every degree of criminal in together,

Already happens. That's why Jared Fogle got a beat down. He was in soft prison for softies.
>>
>>68763632
>Its expensive. We need to go back to hard labor for non-violent criminals and execution for violent ones. 99.99% of all people in jail belong in jail

34% of prisoners are convicted of victimless crimes. So 34% never hurt any body their crime is violating the health and safety code. A second large portion is domestic violence were there were no real injuries, failure to pay child support and sex crimes were no one was forcibly penetrated.
>>
>>68763896
>Are minorities treated badly here?

They run their neighborhoods into the ground.

We don't want the same for everyone everywhere.
>>
File: escapefromLA-banner.jpg (85 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
escapefromLA-banner.jpg
85 KB, 650x400
>>68763896
Because every majority black nation is a 3rd world hell hole full of violent crime, starvation, and actual slavery.
>>
>>68762329
it has nothing to do with poverty and everything to do with culture

don't give me that poverty bullshit, I used to live in North Philly and the only detriment to the quality of life is crime and pollution, what do you know about "poverty"?

they are plenty of whites, hispanics and asians in the hood and is still mostly niggers that do crime

Growing up with my family here I found out that the more blacks you associated with the more likely you'll grow to be a criminal, look at the schools with a high black populations

their culture fucking encourages crime, is exactly like good kid maad city
>>
>>68763983
>34% of prisoners are convicted of victimless crimes. So 34% never hurt any body their crime is violating the health and safety code. A second large portion is domestic violence were there were no real injuries, failure to pay child support and sex crimes were no one was forcibly penetrated.

Your ass must be huge to be pulling that much out of it.
>>
>>68764009
Not true
>>
>>68764009
>Because every majority black nation is a 3rd world hell hole full of violent crime, starvation, and actual slavery.

Actually Somalia has a comparable homicide rate to the USA.
>>
>>68764009
>Because every majority black nation is a 3rd world hell hole full of violent crime, starvation, and actual slavery.

Very true.
>>
>>68764160
>Actually Somalia has a comparable homicide rate to the USA.

>To black parts of USA
>>
>>68764088
>Your ass must be huge to be pulling that much out of it.

It's absolutely true. Murderers, rapists and bank robbers make up a very small portion of prisoners. The majority are there for health and safety code violations do the research yourself. Did you actually believe your retarded 99.99% number you pulled out of your ass?
>>
>>68754456
Because westerners have been trying to hammer the idea of "how would you like it?" into you tiny dicked robots for centuries. That and when you have prisons that exploit labor you're taking jobs away from citizens.
>>
>>68763739
so not charge them?
not warn others they're known to break the law?
imagine hiring someone only too find out too late that they're a junky/ violent offender/ sexual predator/ repeat offender/ etc
>>
>>68763983
>victimless crimes
No such thing.
>violating the health and safety code
Maybe they should have not violated it then
>domestic violence were there were no real injuries
If you beat you wife your a piece of violent trash that belongs in jail
> failure to pay child
Stop skipping out on your children you belong in jail if you do
>sex crimes were no one was forcibly penetrated.
Then maybe learn to keep your hands to yourself if not you still belong in jail

You are not winning any sympathy from me with that argument. In a society you behave in an acceptable manner or we remove you from society to sit in the corner and think about what you did wrong. Again if you don't like it there are plenty of other places you can go to live like Africa.
>>
>>68764222
>>Actually Somalia has a comparable homicide rate to the USA.
>>To black parts of USA

No these are national averages. The USA has the same homicide rate with 20% black as Somalia has with 100% blacks.
>>
>>68764119
Please enlighten me. Because I went to Africa and I would never go back there not even if you paid me.
>>
>>68764373
>It's absolutely true. Murderers, rapists and bank robbers make up a very small portion of prisoners. The majority are there for health and safety code violations do the research yourself. Did you actually believe your retarded 99.99% number you pulled out of your ass.

I notice you left our burglars, armed robbers, home invaders, child porn possessors, parole violators, habitual drunk drivers etc.

"Health code violations"...."prison."

LOL
>>
>>68754456
Because prisons are full of niggers, and obviously it's because of systematic racism, not blacks.
>>
>>68764577
>No these are national averages. The USA has the same homicide rate with 20% black as Somalia has with 100% blacks.

Right. Our niggers are literally worse than Somalians.

I got it the first time.
>>
>>68764577
Its far worse but they lack the ability to document all crime in most third world nations due to lack of police force and the fact that many crimes are never reported. They simply don't have the infrastructure required to accurately track crime in many 3rd world nations.
>>
>>68764604
I doubt you did but there are plenty of African and Caribbean country's that are majority black that are not 3rd world murder hell holes. Nigeria and other western african countires are no where near as bad as pol would have you think and some island nations with mostly black have murder rates well below the us
>>
>>68764494
>You are not winning any sympathy from me with that argument.

Keep singing that tune. One day you might get married and you get pisses when you come home and find her in bed with a nigger. You grab her wrist and all of a sudden you are spending the next 10 years in prison.

I know it's impossible to imaging, living in your mom's basement with the internet as your only means of socialization, but shit happens.
>>
>>68764160
>>68764577
Where are you getting your numbers from? Wikipedia has 5.6 for Somalia, and 3.8 for the US.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

There's no doubt that the US number falls dramatically if you take out black crime.
>>
>>68764799
somalians have legitamate poverty too

ours don't, especially with EBT around
>>
>>68761695
>I lived in a white suburb
The 90s had violent crime rates rivalling those of the prohibition era.
>>
This can all be solved in roughly 80-100 days if females would just shut the fuck up and let men run things.

>Cut all welfare
>White people grab their guns
>Wait

Call it Mother Nature, self-defense, survival of the fittest, whatever makes you come to terms with the fact that most nigs need to be put down.
>>
>>68764896
>I doubt you did but there are plenty of African and Caribbean country's that are majority black that are not 3rd world murder hell holes

Ghana is pretty good as far as Africa goes, yes...but there are still unattended first graders combing landfills for food.

But I'm sure there is a nice political/business district where 10% of the population doesn't have to swat flies away from their open foot ulcers.
>>
>>68764840
>Its far worse but they lack the ability to document all crime in most third world nations due to lack of police force and the fact that many crimes are never reported

Sure the numbers are cooked. I don't believe there was a crime wave in the 90s now you can't believe there isn't a crime wave in Somalia. Numbers are a bitch when they don't agree with you right?
>>
>>68762635
>rehabilitating niggers
Kek
>>
>>68764373
No matter what you say, I stand firm in the belief that you are from Utah.
>>
>>68761695
are you insane ? there's literally movies made out of it
like predator 2 or demolition man :^)
or Heat and other movies
a shitload of iconic movies in the 90s use that as a topic or background "noise"/topic

>tfw you unironically love D man
it's a good feel though.
>>
>>68764896
Nigeria is one of the biggest supporters of money laundering in the world. Not to mention they are huge into drug trafficking and organized crime. Anyone who ever spent time in the Caribbean is aware of the very prominent possibility of armed robbery and sexual assault on tourists. Lie to yourself all you want but don't lie to me. Maybe go visit these places before pointing them out.
>>
>>68765273
>No matter what you say, I stand firm in the belief that you are from Utah

I loled
>>
>>68764982
>Where are you getting your numbers from? Wikipedia has 5.6 for Somalia, and 3.8 for the US.

You are quoting the all time lowest for the US it was 10 here a decade ago. It's highly variable. I said comparable not exactly the same.
>>
>>68764924
You are a fool, I wish you luck in life.
>>
>>68765359
I don't know what you're talking about. The US number is from 2013, and the Somalia number is from 2012.
>>
>>68765304
All that stuff happens here at the same rate if not greater
>>
>>68765376

You don't believe you could ever be agitated and express that agitation and no one could ever falsely accuse you of a crime. You are a fool.
>>
File: original.jpg (986 KB, 3504x1913) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
986 KB, 3504x1913
>>68765506

Here is the data.
>>
>>68765099
No the numbers aren't cooked they are inaccurate due to lack of officials to actively combat crime. Something we have in the US in abundance is police. When you have maybe 5 police in 50 miles don't you think things will go unnoticed and when your per ca pita income is 1000 a year its pretty easy to just pay off a cop with drug money.
>>
>>68762635
thats bullshit

I knew kids who grew up to be criminals

nobody was forced to join a gang, they all did it willingly
in nigger culture selling drugs is the cool thing to do while the kids who worked at fastfood joints were laughed at
>>
>>68754456
ITS RAYCIST
>>
>>68765739
This chart doesn't tell me any specific numbers. Give me links because as far as I can tell, the numbers don't match your claim.
>>
>>68765739

We have the highest incarceration rate in the world by a factor of 2 yet still have more crime than half the world.
>>
>>68764009
Fortunately in America the majority will be hispanic, whom will become mezitos and then become the new Italians after a couple generations. Basically we will become a bilingual more tan Christian nation, which is actually not a bad deal considering whats happening to other countries
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 625x626
>>68754937
Be very careful
>>
>>68765855
>This chart doesn't tell me any specific numbers. Give me links because as far as I can tell, the numbers don't match your claim.

Shit man. Like I keep saying the numbers go up and down do your own research if you need to inspect a gnats ass. My.claim is our rates or crime are comparable to places in Africa. That claim is true. In fact some places in Africa have less homicide. I even uploaded a picture for your dumb ass.
>>
>>68765860
>We have the highest incarceration rate in the world by a factor of 2 yet still have more crime than half the world.

Nigger murder occurs at a rate of 7:1 compared to everyone else.

7.... to.... 1....
>>
>>68754456
>What's the big deal?

it's a divisive setup, police profiled blacks in the 50s and 60s (and do still today in some places like NYC)

this was done to simply preserve segregation, also to remove from black men the ability to vote and legally hold a rifle, so they could be more easily manipulated into supporting destruction of the 2nd amendment,

mass incarceration is bad any way you put it, it's also bad to intentionally tear the family structure apart, white men pay attention, what was done to black families in California in the 80s and 90s was a test run, you are the next target and it's already happening, feminism and encouragement of idiocy in white women is increasing, this will tear apart families and whites will be in the same position as blacks soon enough
>>
>>68765739
Oh look another inforgrpahic with no linked source
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x295
>commits crime
>doesn't expect jail time

Is there a better example of retardation?
>>
>>68766084
>Nigger murder occurs at a rate of 7:1 compared to everyone else.

But murderers make up only a small portion of the prison population.
>>
>>68754456
>send nigger to jail for having some weed
>in jail, he has to join a gang to survive
>becomes a hardened criminal loyal to an organized crime group
>gets released
fugg

Mass incarceration only turns relatively docile people into animals.
>>
File: 29opo.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
29opo.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
>>68754549
I could see if they said this about adults because all darkies distrust white authority figures

But god damn, when every little niglet in public school gets suspended at a 10 to 1 of whitey's kids and they still cry raysism? Jesus christ man, just accept that your uppity fucking subhumans who can't conduct themselves property to save their lives.

Yeah man those five year old black kids are such victims of evil white racism they couldn't be reprimanded for being an evil hellspawn or anything.
>>
>>68766189
>Oh look another inforgrpahic with no linked source

Try the first hit on Google. You are retarded. You can't blame everything on niggers, so you are just incredulous.
>>
>>68766068
>My.claim is our rates or crime are comparable to places in Africa.
Other than a small handful of countries, your picture obviously shows that Africa has a far higher Homicide rate on average.

I was specifically contesting your bullshit claim about Somalia though which is simply not true.

>the numbers go up and down
No shit. Crime in the US has been on a major decline since the 90s. Is the same thing happening in Africa?
>>
>>68766084
>Nigger murder occurs at a rate of 7:1 compared to everyone else.

I'm more interested in which race commits the most murders without prosecution or arrest

probably jews
>>
>>68766246
This anon gets it.

The point should be to make society as safe as possible
>>
>>68766363
>I was specifically contesting your bullshit claim about Somalia though which is simply not true.

Ok in the years you took the data Somalia was 30% higher. Here is your trophy
>>
File: A (5).gif (388 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
A (5).gif
388 KB, 500x283
>>68766246
that's when they don't become muslims in jail.

wait you guys aren't britain, my bad.
>>
>>68766620
This is why I'm moving to Canada
>>
Its pointless to argue with people who think everything is whiteys fault because they are the racist ones. They think they are better not equal and can do whatever they want. When you prove they are wrong they simply make an excuse or just plain deny it. Frankly a race war is the best thing that could happen to the US because living in the third world would ruin hundreds of years of our ancestors work building a great nation. Liberals will destroy that in less than 50.
>>
>>68754456
I was a pretty hard pro-jail supporter until a friend's relative got locked up. That's when I learned about Securus Tech and their profit sharing with the local police departments/sheriff departments. The way they mother fuck not only the inmates but also the families is pretty god damned gross. Even if you're just being held without bail and you're completely innocent, they'll keep your ass locked up and you rack up a massive bill that the family ends up having to pay,

That's when it became apparently clear that the U.S. jailing/prison system is an extortion racket and has nothing to do with be a deterrent.
>>
File: pomf.jpg (113 KB, 684x626) Image search: [Google]
pomf.jpg
113 KB, 684x626
America should just put their whole population in jail. That would solve pretty much every crime possible
>>
>>68757874
I'd say that's a poor comparison. I'd say it's closer to the way that cops are portrayed as corrupt and untrustworthy, because of a few bad eggs.
>>
>>68765782
This. But just imagine being a kid in class and you want a cute girlfriend, but what is cool is robbing people and creating chaos.

So you have to make a mental choice that segregates you from the kids you thought were your friends in your community, and will likely grow up scorned. And this is all because you have foresight, which is something that most kids in middle school don't have, white or black.

Pretty much at 12 you are making life choices that will decide your entire future if you're black. There isn't any going back once you start stealing and robbing and selling drugs. I know you were all dumb kids once too, but the gravity of your decisions didn't structure your lives.
>>
>land of free

>everyone is in jail
>>
It's good because it is mostly blacks that would never amount to anything anyways. 40% of black women in their early thirties have never been married.
>>
>>68766403
jews are not a race
>>
>>68763072
>murder
Nah, it's homocide, most of the time justified.
>>
>>68754456
Freedom has it's ups and downs. Retards don't know how to utilize it, then they lose it.
>>
>>68766246
now this is actually true

which is exactly why I suggest the chain gang

keeping criminals buisy with borderline slave labor is much better then giving criminals freedom breeding more violent criminals
>>
>>68756245
>We need to bring back lynching and public humiliation

Best answer in the whole thread.

Bring back head shavings, whippings in the town square, the pillories, maybe even tar and feathering and you'll see petty crime become non existent.

Jail isn't something that criminals are afraid of anymore.
>>
>>68767415
Are you judging someone's worth on if they are married or not?
>>
>>68767093

The prison industrial complex is a red pill. Most of /pol/ would just like to be edgy and shout nigger.
>>
>>68765886
I'm actually OK with this. For me,
culture is more important than race and mestizos are probably more family oriented and conservative than all of the retarded whites around me here in New England.

The liberal whites will mostly kill themselves off by failing to breed and conservatism will become the new norm among our race again.
>>
>>68764222
Somalia has 10.5 million where the U.S. has around 70 million African Americans alone. s
>>
>>68768177
>Somalia has 10.5 million where the U.S. has around 70 million African Americans alone. s

You don't understand rates.

If Somalia is 100% black and America is 20% black and only black a commit crime then the rate of homicides in Somalia should be 5 time more than the USA. It turns out it's about the same.
>>
>>68767591
Nigger, I'm aware of that. I was mocking the retarded pig that can't ask a question more complicated than "how high?"
>>
File: 1450374485407.jpg (22 KB, 623x425) Image search: [Google]
1450374485407.jpg
22 KB, 623x425
>>68767219
>>
>>68754456

::sigh:: - ahem -
Pretty much welfare destroyed black families. Government destroys and fathers role. Blacks have a choice: public school or gangs. They are making a good decision when they join a gang. No, really. It gives them a family and employment... the kind of things commie liberal governments love to destroy.
>>
>>68770797
All black problems are caused by Democrats who want them to vote democrat. Nothing is free everyone pays somehow.
>>
>>68771316

If they had jobs, their crime rates would drop to much more normal levels. The problem is mass unemployment and no family structure. People who work 40+ hours a week in a decent job at decent pay typically do not spend their precious free time gang banging. They are simply too busy.

>nothing is free
ultimate redpill
>>
>>68754456
It becomes a problem when you send people who did minor crimes into the same facilities as murderers and rapists.

Jails like they are in the US are an incredibly effective breeding ground for gang violence and criminals, turning people who'd be fine after getting a slap on the wrist into killers.
>>
>>68771624
I dont disagree but there are jobs for them they just choose the easy way which is drugs and crime. Black people are holding themselves down. I have many black friends that work and care for their families its the ghetto ones that refuse to go to school or get a job then blame whitey that are the problem.
>>
>>68763416
Get your fucking slippery slope fallacy out of here.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68754456
Check em
>>
>>68754456
The issue isn't that criminals are punished, but the effects upon particular communities of having high prisoner-per-capita rates. It results in difficulty to work and higher criminality, so the question should be how can we reform rather than punish. Leftists foolishly attempt to break the issue down to just being racism, but reforming culture and mentality should be the goal rather than simply punishment. Trying to look at the matter from simply an explanatory view gets you locked into a debate on simply the reason why they are there, which solves nothing.
People are more than typically in prison because they are in fact criminals, racism or no. The real question should be how can we lower criminality from the outset and reduce repeat incarceration while allowing law enforcement to do their jobs.
>>
>>68754456
pheew
1: It's insanely expensive, well over 200 billion dollars a year (for reference obamacare costs 600 million dollars a year)
2: It doesn't work as correctional, 67% of inmates re-offend in the us
3: It doesn't work as a threat, there is is actually a negative correlation between amount of imprisonment and crime. That's right, more people in jail, more peple commiting crime. Turns out when you jail Jamal for holding up a grocery store, Jmala's son DeShyaunin can't support himself so he robs a Hollisterr, but when you catch and club him about and jail him, his nigglets, Shabauna, LeBalamuruda and Inagadadevita do the same.
4: People jailed for minor crimes are often unable to re-integrate into society, or gain employment, so it renders them worsthless burdens on society even after they get out
5: Mass encarcertion leads to a shitty standard of prisons which leads to increased violence within and after incarceration
>>
>>68754599
Actually abortion did
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legalized_abortion_and_crime_effect
>>
>>68754456
The reason it happens is because the prison system is extremely profitable. And the way punishment in the USA creates a vaccum of sorts, those that are incarcerated will continue to be incarcerated due to restrictions placed on felons pnce they are released which prompts them to commit more crimes. European prisons tend to be effective in rehabilitation according to most documentaries I've watched. American prisons are just violent places which allow prisoners to participate in the cromes that caused them to become incarcerated.
>>
>>68775198

>i watched freakonomics yesterday
>>
File: Bondage_in_latex.jpg (83 KB, 1150x821) Image search: [Google]
Bondage_in_latex.jpg
83 KB, 1150x821
>>68763695
Or maybe we go back the other way and return to Corporal punishment.

"Rehabilitation" is a pipe dream of early 20th century bleeding hearts that doesn't even begin to fix the source of the problem: Ghetto culture.
>>
File: 1377120591649.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1377120591649.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>68775767
>Prompts them to commit more crimes

I HAD NO IDEA THAT SOMEONE PUT A GUN TO THEIR HEAD AND FORCED THEM TO COMMIT CRIMES

SOMEBODY SHOULD DO SOMETHING
>>
>>68777490
Not saying they don't have a choice familia, some turn their lives around others commit more crimes because they can't find jobs.
>>
>>68777670
You know full fucking well that the ones who go back to it weren't looking for jobs in the first place.
>>
>>68777845
What evidence is there for this besides your feelings? It's not easy for felons to get a job.
>>
>>68754456
It costs an assload of money. Money is something the state should be very careful about spending.

The more people in jail, the more your economy suffers.
>>
>>68780521

so just leave them out to put drugs all over the place and rape and murder, right? because better than having them in jail!
>>
So, why don't we build a criminal city for excon's to be released into instead of regular society, with 0 privacy except in your bedroom/bathroom. and once you've proven for 4-10 years(based on your crime) that you can rejoin that society and work and what not then your record is wiped and you are released to normal society.

And build a completely separate set of facilities for victimless crimes, so non-violent crimes can be renamed to civil disobedience and not have the same stigma as regular jail time.

And Give drug addicts rehabilitation, in increasing increments until up to 3 years, and then just sterilize them and put them in a town that lets them use drugs until they die.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.