[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT discrimination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 6233432423.jpg (43 KB, 635x401) Image search: [Google]
6233432423.jpg
43 KB, 635x401
I think the NC "anti-LGBT" bill is bullshit because America is supposed to be the land of the free where anyone can do whatever they want so long as they don't hurt anyone and that it's constitutional

My problem is that these gays are gonna get discriminated against no matter what. My solution is move all the gays, lesbians, etc. to their own independent islands where they're free to reproduce and set up their own laws and just live amongst themselves

Kinda like a separate but equal thing. This way racist bigots in america don't need to see them and they can live in peace
>>
>>68751220
>gay
>reproduce
explain yourself
>>
>>68751220
Why do that when we can just gas them?
>>
How about if you kept your dick in your boyfriends ass AT HOME and not showed it off in public parades, then people might give a shit about faggots. But we don't. They are not discriminated for shit. That is like saying the KKK still hangs niggers. ITS BULLSHIT>
>>
>>68751220

Yeah but, LGBT is becoming a dangerous, violent, anti-freedom hate group.
>>
>>68751394
What good does keeping it at home do? YOu still get discriminated against.

>>68751331
>what is bisexuals
>>
>>68751331
I think that's the point...
>>
I would be okay with LGBT but all the shit that gets shoved down our throat is ridiculous. Not to mention all these new fucking genders and sexualities being added by Tumblrites l.
>>
>>68751497
>bisexuals
good point.
>>68751535
kek
>>
>>68751220
Sounds good, stick em all in puerto rico or some shit, if they are faggot they get sent there, no oppression or genocide, heck please take the leftists with you so they don't fuck everything else with their horrible policys.
>>
>>68751220
>lgbtq island
>97% of the population has aids
>life expectancy below 25 years
>every boy who likes pink has his dick cut off
>necrophillia and zoophillia is legal
>age of consent set to 6 years old
>>
>>68751470
>gay
>violent

what
>>
>>68752311
look up domestic abuse stats
>>
>>68751220
When someone gets raped it doesn't hurt me, but I still give a shit about it.

Fags are degenerates. Enabling them is enabling degeneracy. That's all.
>>
didn't we have this butt-fucking queer thread already tonight?

(no offence intended.)
>>
>>68751331

>what are beards
>what is surrogacy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.