[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
23andme is bullshit right? just because these alleles are also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: me me.png (72 KB, 1092x752) Image search: [Google]
me me.png
72 KB, 1092x752
23andme is bullshit right?

just because these alleles are also found in kikes, blacks and Listerine drinkers doesn't mean my ancestors were part them right?

Even if they were, they're most likely genetic data for carbohydrate metabolism and junk dna, not intelligence, personality, and facial features, right?
>>
>>68748537

For every mixed race couple, there is a descendant disappointed that there 23andme came back 0.1% non European.
>>
Also what's with the Iberian?

Were irish iberians or something?
>>
If you get like 2% African or Asian it should be accurate but if it's only 0.1% it could be noise, and even if not it shouldn't matter. A lot of DNA does pretty much nothing.
>>
>>68748741
>A lot of DNA does pretty much nothing.
I thought the junk DNA theory was proven wrong recently?
>>
Even with CONSERVATIVE view

I am STILL 0.1% native.

Why is this?

Was there even enough time in history for my ancestors to mate with natives for there to be 0.1%?
>>
It means you had a non-European in your family tree somewhere back. But that might be 500 years ago.
>>
>>68748671

isn't 2 % the error margin tho?

0.1 is noise
>>
>>68748537
>junk dna
stop

>>68748741
>A lot of DNA does pretty much nothing
no
>>
23andme.com has been proven wrong over and over. You really should have done some research before giving them your money. The internet is full of scathing reviews of their service. Hell, if you had been bothered to at least look at Amazon, you would have found example after example of people who got bogus results.
>>
>>68748787
>>68748970

I meant that a lot of our DNA does the same exact thing in every healthy human being. It's dumb to get autistic about the origin of some DNA segment which might code some anus protein as long as it works fine.
>>
Yeah my Jewish friend got like 17% Jewish and the other half of his family is Native American and he got around 2% native.
>>
>>68748537
north africans were not niggers
native ameribros are OK-tier

you're good friend
>>
>>68749420
So I might be more native than I thought..

damn
>>
>>68748537
one of your french fur trapper ancestors boned a native
>>
>>68748537
>denying the truth
Oh how ironic.
>>
>>68750567
>one of your french fur trapper ancestors boned a native
n-no....
>>
>>68748537
Could be a mongol or hun rape baby way back.

Is there a better genealogy service than 23andme?
>>
>>68751476
None of my ancestors were fins or slavshits.

Only northwestern euro and maybe some iberian.
>>
>>68752206
if you are french canadian or have french canadian ancestors chances are you also have native ancestors
>>
File: 1427837854829.jpg (162 KB, 915x1200) Image search: [Google]
1427837854829.jpg
162 KB, 915x1200
>>68748862
>Was there even enough time in history for my ancestors to mate with natives for there to be 0.1%?

Yes. 0.1% of your DNA would be going back roughly 10 generations. Assuming your average generation is 30 years, that should be about ~300 years.

Europeans have been colonising Canada since the mid 1500's, so it's fully possible. Probably just noise though, my Anglo cousin.
>>
>>68748970
>>68748787
We share 50% of our DNA with pumpkins.
>>
>>68752525
maybe you
>>
>23andme

Wanted to order two samples for my friend and myself. 99$ per sample and FUCKING 225$ for shipping. This is a fucking robbery, not paying for this shit.

Any similar stories for Europe?
>>
>>68752525
Is this actually true?

>>68752867
>FUCKING 225$ for shipping
lmao that much to ship a spit vial to you?

>Any similar stories for Europe?
Since when is Slovenia in europe?
>>
>>68752990
No, I actually mixed up my fruit. We share 75% of our DNA with pumpkins.
>>
>>68752990
>lmao that much to ship a spit vial to you?
Well, it's for shipping TWO spit vials. wow

>Since when is Slovenia in europe?
Since when is a fucking leaf a country?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.