[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese Buy One-Third of Vancouver Homes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: average canadian.jpg (35 KB, 460x296) Image search: [Google]
average canadian.jpg
35 KB, 460x296
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-23/chinese-buy-one-third-of-vancouver-homes-national-bank-estimate

How long before Canada is officially recognized as part of the grorious people's republic?
>>
File: 1453868396262.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
1453868396262.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>68747365
CHINKS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Damn that's fucked up

And the thing is you cannot tell liberals that the west is being colonized because they genuinely don't care.
>>
>>68747365
I'm going to enjoy the fallout from the Canadian real estate collapse so much.
>>
>>68747612
and because China are smarter in the way they do their conquering, through soft power and not actual military invasion
>>
File: tumblr_lov0qvtzWM1qh6fqvo1_500.jpg (30 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lov0qvtzWM1qh6fqvo1_500.jpg
30 KB, 500x225
>YFW Justin Treaudu takes up karate and becomes a real life Wimp Lo
>>
File: 1449146026982.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1449146026982.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>hey at least they're not muslims! :^)

I'm so fucking sick of this argument. Why do any of countries need ANY of these people? It's just another side to the same replace the native population shit.

If you have ever said these words, I sincerely hope you get run over by a shitty Chinese driver, you cuck.
>>
>>68747612
Speak for yourself. In Barcelona, there are many people aware about Chinese little business, even boycotts in defense of local business.
>>
>>68747365
The Chinese are locusts and the Boomers WILL defend this.
>>
>>68748198
>Boomers WILL defend this.
Most boomers hate niggers and chinks. My dad does and he told me that voting for Weedman Sr. was a huge mistake.
>>
>>68747956
Trudeau is one of the biggest fags of the history of humankind, but still on average to be Canadian.
>>
>>68748323
They're spineless and don't even bitch about them on Facebook lol
>>
>>68748323
>Most boomers hate niggers and chinks
Boomers are the ones fucking voting all this immigration shit in. Just because your dad is decent doesn't mean the vast majority of those hippies are not retards.

There is not a generation that exists that is against immigration now.
>>
/sp/ was right
>hongcouver
>>
File: surrounded by subhumans.jpg (251 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
surrounded by subhumans.jpg
251 KB, 1280x720
>>68748647
>Kikebook
I wouldn't know, I've never been there and my dad doesn't even own a computer. Almost all the whites I know hate the Chinese, as well as all the other invaders. And I live in the GTA where we're a minority and according to /pol/ all nigger lovers. Whites in the GTA are actually quite redpilled and we're sick of being surrounded by subhumans.
>>
>>68748727
Boomers don't know what the fuck they vote. My father is one of the most racist persons I know and he votes a party responsible to the nationalization of 2 millions of immigrants in the last decade. Do you think German Boomers know what Merkel would do?

Boomers are uninformed idiots by definition, and they vote against their own interest every time.
>>
>>68747365
Insanity. It's not Canada anymore, those aren't Canadians, they're fucking Chinese filling up their new Chinese settlement.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.