[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we start LGBT supremacist movement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: sticker,375x360.png (32 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.png
32 KB, 375x360
States, such as Arizona, Indiana, Arkansas, Georgia, North Carolina, etc. have been enacting a bunch of anti-LGBT "right to discriminate" laws since the Hodges decision.

Just like how Black Lives Matter popped up with the massive amount of police brutality and industrialized racism in the America, LGBT Lives Matter needs to be formed as a militant LGBT organization that will overthrow this homophobic system of capitalism against straight folk.
>>
File: 1458195453923.png (254 KB, 352x532) Image search: [Google]
1458195453923.png
254 KB, 352x532
>>68746076
I'm all for it
Down with cis and fuck the patriarchy
>>
>>68746076
The only place that'd be relevant is in the Middle East area, same with the feminism movement
>>
is this memes?
>>
Can I be King Dyke?
>>
Can't wait to suck my first cock
>>
File: 1456987733366.gif (233 KB, 257x356) Image search: [Google]
1456987733366.gif
233 KB, 257x356
>>68746076

fuck you faggots.

what you do behind closed doors is nobody's business.

stop fucking imposing your degeneracy on the world.

remember this shit started with you.
>>
>>68746907
>what you do behind closed doors is nobody's business.

>yeah go back to the closet

Yeah go fuck yourself breeder.
>>
>>
This shit wouldn't have been an issue if sodomy was never illegal and marriage laws didn't give married couples extra rights that civil unions didn't. Christians fucked themselves over because of this. Enjoy your forced gay integration christcucks.
>>
>>68747203
>This shit wouldn't have been an issue if sodomy was never illegal and marriage laws didn't give married couples extra rights that civil unions didn't. Christians fucked themselves over because of this. Enjoy your forced gay integration christcucks.

Agree. They fucked us over for centuries (just like blacks via slavery) and now we are going to keep demanding social justice forever due to industrialized homophobia
>>
>>68746076
I'm gay and if it's a private company they can discriminate all they want. That being said I'm not a flamboyant homo, so they'll have a hard time telling anyways.
>>
>>68747093
>go fuck yourself breeder
this right here
your utter ambivalence towards the future generations shows how strong of a connection you have for the country and the people
you are a traitor and deserve the guillotine, fucking degenerate faggot
>>
>>68747404
>if it's a private company they can discriminate all they want

What's it like being a bootlicker? Are you one of those uncle tom house negros who keeps the other homos in place.

LGBT should be advocating for abolishing homophobic capitalism, not embracing it. It's been 100% opposed to us and individuals. It's time get get rid of gay pride marches, and demand gay revolutionary insurgency.
>>
>>68747535
>your utter ambivalence towards the future generations shows how strong of a connection you have for the country and the people
>you are a traitor and deserve the guillotine, fucking degenerate faggot

Look who's talking. I'm bisexual, however I refuse to associate myself with breeders like you. Why the fuck do we need more kids on this planet when climate change is going to kill us all anyway? Do you want the human race to die out sooner idiot?

We should go back to antiquity, back when sexuality was a non-issue and everyone to a certain extent was wither bisexual or bi-curious.
>>
>>68747605

yeah you're right I'm totally an uncle tom except for the fact nobody can tell you're gay unless you're really flamboyantly annoying about it.
>>
>>68747792
wonder what happened to the degenerate ancient greeks... ah right, conquered
wonder what happened to the late, degenerate romans... conquered
wonder what will happen to faggots like you?
>>
>>68747918
>yeah you're right I'm totally an uncle tom except for the fact nobody can tell you're gay unless you're really flamboyantly annoying about it.

It doesn't matter. I'm a gay SUPREMACIST! I believe heterosexuals are superior to straights. Why should I not be flamboyant about it? There should be heterosexual squads going around putting straights in death camps if I had it my way.
>>
File: 1451348834431.jpg (10 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1451348834431.jpg
10 KB, 150x150
>>68748045
>I believe heterosexuals are superior to straights
>>
>>68748011
>wonder what will happen to faggots like you?

The real question is what will happen to breeders like you when lgbt folk take over. We already have Obama in the white house, just wait till we have our own kind in the white house. And than we set up the death camps for straight folk.
>>
>>68748103
*homosexuals. You know what I meant.

Homosexuals are superior to straights.
>>
File: 1451205075909.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1451205075909.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>68748111
sure family
just take the cock out of your mouth so I can hear you clearly
>>
Homos and trannies seems to be only a US/UK problem here in my country we are hard pressed to find one.
>>
File: 1451486655826.png (14 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
1451486655826.png
14 KB, 200x136
>>68748234
>Homos and trannies
>hard pressed to find one
>Thailand
>>
>>68748234
wut?
>>
i'm totally ok with gay but i recommend not starting an lgbtlm movement *like* blm.

blm are a bunch of retarded, attention seeking cunts defending blatant criminals. the way they conduct themselves is disgraceful.

if you act like them, i think it could actually decrease respect for lgbt.
>>
>>68748935
>i think it could actually decrease respect for lgbt

i'm pretty sure that's the point of the thread...
>>
>>68749118
indeed. however it seems like there are some real butt-fucking queers in here so i'm trying to be helpful.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.