[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do only betas care how beautiful and perfect the girl? Man with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tay.jpg (207 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
tay.jpg
207 KB, 1024x1365
Do only betas care how beautiful and perfect the girl? Man with good test would see the attraction in 5-6/10 girls just because they are women and somewhat care for themselves, independent on how busty or perfect they are, save they aren't deformed or don't take care of their looks.

Posting Tay to bait people in
>>
Why don't white girls have asses?
>>
File: 1458495449022.png (187 KB, 327x335) Image search: [Google]
1458495449022.png
187 KB, 327x335
Sorry but I'm busy otherwise
>>
>>68743203
I've wondered this too. The need to be with 8/10+ girls can imply low-esteem, the need to prove something.
>>
>>68743481
Or, you know, you want someone with the highest quality genes you can get to bear your children, and in turn increase their chances for survival and reproductive success.
>>
>>68743203
rich alphas only date hot women because they can date anyone

a lot of betas only date ugly women because they are desperate
>>
Ive fucked "ugly" gals before, but I don't take em back to meet my mom.

Id like to find the prettiest, skinniest possible to bring to the parents.
>>
>>68743203
Man with good test would see the attraction in 5-6/10 girls

Of course they would, keep telling yourself that :^)
>>
but alphas end up with hot babes while betas end up with fat uglies
>>
>>68743203
>ugly and socially unattractive
>can't get a decent looking girl
>twists it to being alpha
>>
>>68743929
This, sometimes its good to use them for practice but never breed with them.

My only requirement for a girl is that 1) She's White and 2) She's not fat.
>>
File: 1420930881872.jpg (439 KB, 1275x1700) Image search: [Google]
1420930881872.jpg
439 KB, 1275x1700
top kek

Is it hard to understand that a persons exterior reflects their interior? Why? Look a cause and effect. Why would a people be ugly? What causes ugliness?

>person wasn't smart enough to understand benefits of maintaining health
>person wasn't smart enough to understand benefits of maintaining hygiene
>person is living a stressful life
>person is gluttonous or lazy
>person is living in a poor environment
>person made retarded decisions in the past to put them in their current living conditions
>person is insecure
>person has poor self control
>person is suffering from some sort of birth disorder
>person is diseased

Look at this shit, full of fucking red flags. There's a reason looks is so important. A good looking person doesn't necessarily mean that they'll be a good lay, but a bad looking person will almost always be a bad lay. You pick a good looking one to have any chance of dodging these at all. Or you can be a fag like OP and delude yourself to retarded shit and then probably complain about bitches whores when stupid shit happens later.
>>
>>68745730
Theres plenty of people who just have ugly faces. Its not their fault
>>
>>68746114
So would you marry them? Would you want your kids to have ugly faces?

If you're just fucking around to get laid then even if they have ugly faces they'd still have an 9/10 body if they knew how to take care of themselves. Just drag a paperbag over their head when you fuck them. The point about beauty still stands.
>>
>>68745730
There are plenty of awful pretty women senpai.
The hottest girl I ever dated was a boring slut.
>>
>>68743203
>care how beautiful and perfect the girl

anon you misspelled 3dpd.
>>
oh the kikes are really trying to destroy the white race now

First it was if you don't like fat people you like little boys, now if you don't like uggos your test is low
>>
>>68743203
I'd much rather have a 6 with life skills than a 10 who will cheat on me with Chad and Jamal
>>
>>68743267
Because they aren't deformed as niggers.
>>
>>68749120

That 6 will still cheat on you with chad and jamal, and your neighbors lawn keeper. Oh, and the mailman too
>>
>>68743203
i draw the line at women who shit their pants.... but, to be fair, that only happens in america.
>>
>>68745730
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.