[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can Sweden be fixed or is it to far gone? http://www.thegate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1458122507126.png (368 KB, 487x887) Image search: [Google]
1458122507126.png
368 KB, 487x887
can Sweden be fixed or is it to far gone?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/dozens-swedish-women-show-support-islam-taking-selfies-hijab-brussels-massacre/
>>
>>68742888
Isnt she married.to a white male?
>>
>>68744090
No, in Sweden all the white women now belong to the muslims. All swedish white males are defined as cucks now
>>
>>68742888
What the actual fuck!
Wait, this can't be real. This isn't even funny anymore, this is terrifying!
Shouldn't neighboring countries be quietly closing off their borders with Sweden about now?
I mean, they're not even trying to hide it anymore, they just say this shit to your face and get away with it?
Bitch, what about human rights? Right to reproduction?
Are the Swedish not human? Do they still put up with this shit without a fight?
If anybody said that in my home country they'd get the beating of their lifetimes right there and then, their lives would be in danger wherever they fucking go!
>>
>>68745239

The swedish parliament is an accurate representation of the swedish people. They say shit like this and the swedes nod. Just nuke it already
>>
>>68742888
This is fake.
>>
>>68745474
There have to be at least some Swedes that aren't completely dehumanized.

It's sad because they're really not ugly people.

I'd legalize slavery just to enslave whatever was left of them and force them to mix genes with other Europeans.

Imagine elf rape hentai except with Swedes, not that there's much of a difference at this point.
>>
>>68745954

Prove it cuck boy.
>>
File: wrong doom paul.jpg (161 KB, 540x594) Image search: [Google]
wrong doom paul.jpg
161 KB, 540x594
>>68745239
each country has a different way to become a totalitarian orwellian tyranny

sweden got one of the weirdest spin-offs
>>
File: orwellMOS3103_468x274.jpg (59 KB, 468x274) Image search: [Google]
orwellMOS3103_468x274.jpg
59 KB, 468x274
>>68746251

Fucking lol.

No matter how bad Britain gets I can atleast take pride in not being quite as bad as Sweden.
>>
>>68746043
Sorry, you prove it is. There's too many misleading shops on here for something like this to be taken seriously without a source.
>>
>>68746503
And that's how we know Sweden is too far gone. When the unbelievable becomes believable then the masters of perception management have gained control.
>>
>>68742888
if she lives sweden isn't lol
>>
File: godcreatedop.png (126 KB, 553x798) Image search: [Google]
godcreatedop.png
126 KB, 553x798
>>68746627
And that's how I know how you don't care about the facts to support your positions.
>>
>>68746885
That's simply not true. You prove it one way or another and I'll stick to the bigger picture. We both benefit.
>>
Sweden has always been a shit hole of progressive faggots who want to justify their hedonism and promiscuity by claiming they're just *~ TOO EXTREME ~* and *~ TOO ADVANCED ~* for peasant non-Scandinavians to understand.

Fuck Sweden and fuck Swedish mentality. Idiots.
>>
>>68742888
fake and gay
some might think it, but they won't say it
>>
>>68747037
>you prove it one way or the other
Prove what, it's not fucking true? It's delusional to use misinformation as fact. At the same time, saying that because it's not true, it makes it more believable. Again, not caring about the fact that it isn't true doesn't make you right.
>>
File: Isabella Strömblad.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Isabella Strömblad.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
This woman, an adopted Korea, demands to be recognized as Swedish and finds it racist if you ask her where she's from.
>I'm SWEDISH!!
Once Swedes do that and accept any one who claims it as ethnically Swede, it will be over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qioAXiA3Wko
>>
>>68745239
>Shouldn't neighboring countries be quietly closing off their borders with Sweden about now?

Norway re-installed passport control between Norway and Sweden.

The article is very probably not real though, at least I cannot find the source.
>>
>>68745239
it's bait you newfag
>>
>>68742888
All native swedish males should temporarily leave sweden. All of them. Who will sweden blame then? when it's just the horde and women.
>>
>>68742888
YES! I CAN GET BEHIND THIS!

I call for this too, all white men should be castrated.

Then when all the beta males have their dicks cut off because SO PROGRESSIVE! Real white men can step up, slap this bitch the fuck out, and enjoy as the beta's never procreate and die out.

Also
>Have a beta male friend.
>His girlfriend and him are in a open relationship.
>she gets more dick then anything, he gets nothing, not even dick.
>He cuddled up to her last night while I was visiting and said "I cant wait for snuggle time tonite"
>she called him a faggot and said Chad was coming over and he could watch.
>He looked so depressed, like he could die, and I just start laughing.
>>
>>68748759
If your tale is true you are a bad friend.
>>
File: 1455320525340.gif (2 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1455320525340.gif
2 MB, 800x533
>>68742888
>People get killed by Muslims because Islam
>"Muslims are the real victims now!"
Really disgusting.
>>
>>68749554
>Wanting to be a parent to your friends.
Anon, he can make his own fucking choices, he can live with them, I am not about to try and tell somebody who should know better, to know better. I got my own fucking problems.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.