[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jesus went in the temple and stopped the Jews who where selling.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (655 KB, 460x426) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
655 KB, 460x426
>Jesus went in the temple and stopped the Jews who where selling.
If God is real, does that mean Jesus came to earth to red pill the Jews?
>>
Are you saying Hitler was the second coming?
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 623x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 623x457
>>68740985
Holy shit...
>>
>>68740985

kek
>>
>>68740903
he did redpill them. they killed him for it. had they accepted him as "warrior messiah" judea would have revolted in 33 a.d. and been successful. the leaderships' attitude of "better one die than many" staved off the revolt until 66 a.d. and it destroyed the jews' temple
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 652x844) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 652x844
>>68740903
Pretty much, except not as assholish as y'all
>>
Well this depends on which Gospel you want to look at. If you look at John, Jesus is literally the word made flesh. So yes, he is redpilling the Jews. It's also easy to see the redpilling in Matthew, considering that this author is appealing to a clearly Jewish audience. This Jesus is traced up to Abraham and is basically portrayed as a second Moses. Matt's Jesus is also a fun read; he's quite sassy.
>>
The Pharisees and the Saducees were bad jews.
>>
>>68741472

>bad Jews

That's a bit of an understatement don't you think
>>
>>68740985

depends.
can redpill be delivered by aerosol?
>>
Which basically means we are "good Jews"
And if this is the case, why haven't we been fighting against Jews?
>>
>>68741164
If they cared for the suffer messiah THEN the conquering messiah they would have been saved. But they wanted to btfo Rome cuz they we're ruled over. Now they pay the price.

Question to Christianity /pol/, if jew were God's chosen and made them all these promises and stuff. Then they rejected the Christ, what happen? All these things that are promised are still gonna happen but "I will curse those who curse you and bless those who bless you" still kinda scares me. Answer?
>>
File: just_sunbathing.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
just_sunbathing.gif
3 MB, 200x180
Jesus was a fundy Jew upset at the Sadducee collaborators with the Romans who ran the Temple and in his view defiled it If his little fundy sect of 'true ' Jews were in charge he would have been just fine with the sale of animals for sacrifice.

That Jesus was a Jew outraged by Jew commerce at the Temple was a sop to gentiles who perceived correctly that Jews were mercenary and avaricious and not the moral paragons they passed themselves off as to goyim.
>>
>>68741755

Son of a bitch, the pic made me laugh so hard
>>
File: 1444881424562.jpg (178 KB, 469x600) Image search: [Google]
1444881424562.jpg
178 KB, 469x600
>>68741288
>>
File: BolexH16.jpg (42 KB, 400x442) Image search: [Google]
BolexH16.jpg
42 KB, 400x442
>>68740903
stopped the Jews who where selling jewelry or movies ?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.