[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nixon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: nix-port.jpg (19 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
nix-port.jpg
19 KB, 230x300
>Nixon proposed to his wife, Pat, on their first date, and then obsessively pursued her for two years until she said yes. To spend time with her in the interim, Nixon even drove Pat on dates with other men

Is Nixon the biggest cuck in american history?
>>
>>68739545
>what is a source
>>
>>68739545
"Cuck" seems to be awfully widely defined these days. If I'm in love with a woman, and she sees another men, does that mean I'm a cuck? Ridiculous.
>>
>>68739545
Not really, he was the one who got her in the end. He would only be a cuck if he lost the battle.
>>
>>68739747

If you're driving her on dates to fuck other Men, yes, you're a god damned cuckold, faggot.
>>
>>68739881
I didn't think that people fucked on first, second and third dates back then.
>>
Creepy Nixon
>>
>>68739881
Then taxi drivers must be the biggest cucks possible, they probably drive hundreds of women to fuck other men every week.
>>
>>68739545
Shut the fuck up faggot Nixon was a great President.
>>
>>68739545
Oh fuck thats disgusting.
And I used to be his admirer.
>>
>>68740035

And how many of these random Women are they in love with? Zero?

OK.
>>
>>68740035
Women fuck IN taxis here. I used to work in a hotel and called cabs for people all the time but directed the hot bitches to the one I was good friends with, I sent him some lesbians one time and he gave me free rides to work for a week because of what they did in his car
>>
>>68740189
What if they fall in love at the first sight?

Also, why do you capitalize "women" and "men" like that?
>>
>>68739545
holy heck this is disturbing news guys!
i can no longer support trump because of this i am now a cruz missile!
>>
Unless Julie and Tricia weren't the product of his probably horrifying loins, no.
>>
>>68740408
>why do you blah blah

To annoy you.
>>
>>68740408
>love at first sight
It's the "I wanna fuck you" syndrome. You usually grow out of it once you have actually stuck your penis up a vagina of some sorts
>>
>>68739545
>blah blah blah

Nice source faggot.
>>
>>68739545
>Think of me as your little dog.
Nixon was actually a great president and looking back at completely unjustified, reflexive leftist hate for him is a major part of the red pill for Americans. In the current year he is in the pop culture like a living person and consistently compared to Hitler. He was a regular character on Futurama as a deeply evil man. Meanwhile he opened China, got us out of Vietnam without just cutting and running, and reduced the debt.
>>
>>68739545
So she was fucking around with guys and when she got bored she married her beta orbiter.
How did he manage to become President if he was such a pushover?
>>
File: cabal.jpg (53 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
cabal.jpg
53 KB, 850x400
>>68740722
>and consistently compared to Hitler
>>
File: Hubert_Humphrey_5779.jpg (26 KB, 314x349) Image search: [Google]
Hubert_Humphrey_5779.jpg
26 KB, 314x349
>>68740735
When you're running against Humphrey it isn't hard to get elected.
>>
>>68740735

Things were quite a bit different then.

Any decently eligible woman had a number of potential suitors. It wasn't like today, where most women fuck every attractive man that comes onto them, women would "date around" to find out what type of man they wanted to marry. Pre-marital sex was still taboo, so women didn't get as intimate with suitors as they do today, meaning that "dates" they would go on with suitors would not be something as disrespectful to their main interest as fucking a Chad is these days. Anecdotally, I know women were sometimes discouraged from having a single boyfriend while they were young.

Personally, I think this sort of ritual is one of the most direct roots of modern degenerate relationships, but that is a talk for another time. Fact is, most (decently attractive/wealthy) women born from 1910-1940 dated like this.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.