[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Studied A Quran : This Is Fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: islamconquerer.jpg (103 KB, 370x557) Image search: [Google]
islamconquerer.jpg
103 KB, 370x557
So I thought it best to study my enemy and came to a startling realization. Key words in all the most "violent" passages of the Quran have no English equivalent. The meanings range from an interpretation of word that is violent and one that is peaceful. Now I'm not condoning the Quran or anything in it but this is fucking crafty if your trying to make a religion that tries to conquer the world. It always leaves you option of telling someone else "oh no we are peaceful this word in Arabic means attack in self-defense not genocide" You see this over and over again with every key word in anything that could be interpreted as a statement that would lead a Muslim to cause death.

This is the most diabolical shit I have ever witnessed.

What are your thoughts /pol/?
>>
>>68737458
You can't understand the Koran without understanding Arabic.
>>
>>68737458
Truely the religion of demons.
>>
>>68737562
I understand some Arabic. Fitnah the key word in several parts and at least 1 violent part can mean anything from annoyance - attack. Seriously by some interpretations your allowed to kill someone who annoys you.
>>
>>68737458
>>68737562
Very true, which is why Muslims are told to learn Arabic to ensure they aren't mislead by poor translations.
The problem with this is you can change the interpretation of a word.
Imagine if we wrote a book that contained the words "people should be gay" and "queer people will lead the world" but meaning people should be happy and strange out of the box thinking is useful for society.
Imagine how that could be interpreted, especially in hundreds of years time.
>>
>>68738137
The very real problem is we are talking about a group of people that have been at war with everyone else for 1400 years. I can't be sure it's not intentional these are the people who gave us the word "assassin".
>>
>>68738137
Seems very odd that an all powerful God would desire the worldwide spread of its religion but only in a specific language for a certain type of people in a tiny part of the world.
>>
>>68737458
The original version of the quran is quite peaceful. Most of the violent passages were added during the later years of Muhammad's wars with the polytheists. Most muslim sects don't view them as true abrogations and ignore them. The sects that view those later verses as legitimate are newer groups like the Salafists, which are the ones joining ISIS, AQ, bombing Europe, etc.

That's why there's this big contradiction with this whole Religion of Peace meme and all the jihadis. Some sects just totally ignore the parts of the Quran that preach violence and justify this by saying Muhammad added this at a certain time and context and it has no relevance today.
>>
>>68738462

This actually makes me hopeful
>>
>>68738462
Unfortunately the damage is already done. Some of Islam will be at war with us for so long as the Quran is in existence. There will always be room to interpret it as a violent command. Welcome to eternal war.
>>
>>68738421
Because Bible interpretations has worked so well hasn't it.
>>
>>68737998
>kill someone who annoys you.

What kind of annoyance are we talking about?
>>
>>68739026
Basically it can mean something as slight as someone tempting you to do something you disagree with.

Fitna (or fitnah, pl. fitan; Arabic: فتنة , فتن: "temptation, trial; sedition, civil strife") is an Arabic word with extensive connotations of trial, affliction, or distress. A word freighted with important historical implications, it is also widely used in modern Arabic
>>
>>68738990
Well, if it's true that there are muslims that view the quran similkar to the way christians view the old testament, as in, praise the good and ignore the bad, does make me feel a bit better about their potential.

However, >>68738962 has a point, there's no way of knowing how many or for certain which ones are like that.
>>
>>68738462
The Quran is supposedly unchanged, it is the Hadiths that lead to the ruin of Islam.
Go look up Quranism, they are based Muslims who don't do all the pyjama wearing, beard having, Mohammad worshipping, hand chopping, throat cutting, women oppressing bullshit.
They are hated by other Muslims more than they hate any other religion including Jews.
>>
>>68737458
This is the most diabolical shit I have ever witnessed.
These are my thoughts.
>>
File: 1458409378396.jpg (108 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
1458409378396.jpg
108 KB, 640x392
>>68737458

Don't care. The only good muslim is a muslim in a camp in chains before it is tortured and mutilated.

No need to know why it is a degenarate goat fucker.
>>
>>68738462
How is this even debatable? If it's in the Quran, then it's in the Quran, end of story, you cannot disregard something that's in the fucking Quran.
>>
>>68738462

You are full of shit Achmed. The Quran is supposedly the literal word of god, all of it. The later verses (chronologically) do abrogate the earlier. That's where the whole "We tried to be nice" attitude comes from just before you cut someone head off.
>>
>>68737458
>thoughts?

sauce and specific examples or you're a faggot

> as in "you are"

> (That is: "you're," not "your" - maybe take an English class or two. Could that be the problem? Your English isn't good enough to understand what you're reading?)
>>
>>68739583
Because some Arabic words have like seven different meanings.
>>
File: photo 2.jpg (84 KB, 420x393) Image search: [Google]
photo 2.jpg
84 KB, 420x393
I don't think it's a coincidence that arabs are so scraggly and nasty looking and that everything that they do or say can be interpreted as violent. They are just offensive organisms.
>>
>>68739978
Oh no I made a minor mistake and your an autistic faggot that can look it up himself. Notice the your you triggered fucking asshole and go fuck yourself with an ice pick in a shark tank.
>>
>>68737458
Pretty sure that's Ali, not Mohammed
>>
>>68739841
Look up abrogations. It's one of the most hotly debated topics between muslim scholars.
>>
>>68740536
Oh well it's the best I could do, a dude with a Quran. I don't care if it's Ali.
>>
>>68739583
That's not how it works exactly. Look up abrogations, it's probably the most hotly contested subject among muslim scholars after who is the first successor after Muhammad.

The early verses basically say Jews and Christians and to be peaceful and the later verses, after the polytheist war happens, is when muhammad wrote contradicting stuff, which most muslim sects today say aren't real abrogations and ignore them
>>
>>68738462
Abrogation is literally in the Quran, aussieposter. It cannot be disputed. Furthermore, haddith means 'report' and they were written to describe Muhammad's (piss be upon him) way of life, since he is considered the perfect man/mudslime.
>>
>>68738462
Nah m8, the Qur'an is considered the literal speech of God, you're not a real Muslim if you don't accept it as divine in its entirety. Saying that there is an
>original version
as opposed to an 'altered version' is apostasy.

Even when it seems that some verses might contradict each other, the later, Medinese ones are to be considered as the eternally binding ones, and this isn't some Salafi invention, it's been like that since Qur'anic exegesis existed.
>>
>>68741260
>>68741630

They say it's the literal word but it doesn't end up that way. Not only do Islamic Scholars dispute what are true abrogations but they dispute which aryas they swap out (or compliment) and whether it's for the Quran or for the other books.

>mfw I have to explain this to muslims
>>
>>68737458
Meanings are context driven, like in any other language. Altogether not worth it, i have some better myths and fiction for you if you are interested. Islam only worked as philosophy for Arabs because they were really shit tier culture with practically no moral values in 5th and 6th century. It is designed to be strict with employment of strong discipline and has made absolutely no progress at all for past 15 centuries.
>>
>>68737458
>>68738137
Funnily enough most english verisons of Korans are authored by ultra conservative religious sects, you should try get The Study Quran.
>http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/29/the-american-quran-pissing-off-the-saudis.html
>>
>>68739841
>Quran is quite peaceful
>And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
>[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
>And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Pick one
>>
>>68742484
I'm not a Muslim you shitposting shitskin. Also, guess what, imams are the ones who radicalise the youth, so clearly you're wrong. Most Muslims aren't scholars either and they are taught the Quran is the literal word of god.
>>
>>68742484
later verses always overrule earlier ones, that's how nasikh & mansukh works. it's not like there's such a great need for it though, the text isn't nearly as full of conflicting statements as fedorians want you to think.
>swap it for the other books
i don't even know what you're implying here, but you really went full retard
>arya
You're thinking of ASoIaF, I think, not Qur'an.
also, where's yfw? plebbit fuck.
>>
>>68738462
Yes well, forgive me but I dont trust people that start a converstation with: Well the quran said I could lie if it serves my purpose in the end, so I'm totally not going to do anything and you are probably safe :D
No thanks, I dont hug dogs I dont know and even then I'm rather carefull, sandpeople are the same to me.
>>
>you wouldn't want to misinterpret the words of an ancient greasy pedo
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.