[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reason for Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 461x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 461x500
Racism is natural state of mind. Its because our brain is harwired to generalise in order to be able to cope with a very complex world (so you don't need to relearn about stuff everytime something changes a little bit). We don't even notice it. For example we know that the door is a door and it doesn't matter that they are different from each other (we are racist to the doors as not all doors are the same). Now the stupider the person is the less brain capacity it has the harder it is for him to see a more complex world the more he dumbs it down (generalize). Its really apparent in some really hardcore racists-neonazies or especially in SJWs (reverse racism and very narrow and illogical/contradictional world view). Prove me wrong.
>>
Last bump
>>
File: moonman.png (577 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
moonman.png
577 KB, 1015x1527
>>68737419
>goes to far right board
>waits for anyone to prove racism is not ok
>>
>>68737419
>Its because our brain is harwired to generalise in order to be able to cope with a very complex world
so you're saying racists are dumbfucks?
>>
>>68737419
Doors aren't natural.
>>
>>68740048
Well its also about that more racist you are more stupid you probably are
>>
I don't know. I'm friends with people from a variety of races. I just don't like niggers because there's a high probability they will cause me physical harm whenever I'm in their presence. That and they turn once beautiful areas into third world shit holes
>>
>>68737419

Racism is a natural state of mind, but not quite for the reason you said.

It's natural to be around your own, your own tribe, your own family, things different are unknown, and subconsciously the difference in skin color has an effect on your brain of them being "different".

and naturally wired, different is bad, different is change, different is risk.

And that isn't even going into Cultural differences.

It's natural for one to not like a culture that isn't their own. Blacks have their own culture, which is VERY different from white culture, or indian culture or any other sort of mudslime culture, oh, also asian cultures, those are also different.

I don't consider myself racist, I don't mind black people if they are part of my culture,

a whitewashed black guy is just as good as a white guy.

but a black guy, who acts super black and is all about black culture, I don't like.
I don't like white people who are about black culture.

if anything it's "culterism" or something like that, which isn't even a word. It should be tho.
>>
>>68740261
Yes in a way. However its different when person just state facts and clearly states problems of some race or group. Now SJW idiots will probably use wide generalisation to discard that opinion and protect their narrow retarded world view.
>>
File: bolivianqt.jpg (71 KB, 634x442) Image search: [Google]
bolivianqt.jpg
71 KB, 634x442
>>68737419
Based Boliviabro
>>
>>68740407
Being able to generalise doesn't mean you're stupid. The world has 8 billion people. If you'd have to analyse each one of them per case it would be quite a work, right?
The same applies for races and groups of people - you just get some traits that apply to most of them because the time you would spend on analysing each specimen separately would be a waste of time and resources.
>>
>>68740811

This.

We use heuristics for a reason.
>>
File: 1458516481310.jpg (59 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
1458516481310.jpg
59 KB, 338x450
>>68737419
my nigger.

No, there are different stages of racism.
- some races don't like other races because of their culture/behavior inside other culture.
- another is the social structured racism, caused trough social pressure inside a society.
- genetically racism. Any human prefer people who are like him self. To strong genetically differences can cause unexpected mutations.
Perturbed pheromone exchange between sex partners. e.t.c.
>>
>>68740724
Yes its true, but culture is already higher level brain program. Generalisation is very low level, we generalise everything otherwise we could't put one step without our brain overblown. Thats why we have concepts like a tree, a door, a car etc even though they are all unique and different so we don't need to relearn about it each time we find a new one. Now your world view is relatively complex, you can call a nigger a nigger but be friends with normal black dude while total racist or total sjw can't comprehend that because their brain is just not capable to process a more complex world.
>>
File: original.jpg (388 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
388 KB, 1280x800
Take a mega dose of lsd and throw yourself into the maw of nature with your trusty beast companion. You will understand racism is not born from ignorance. Instead of sucker punching niggers you will be cheap shotted by skunk, dholes, but luckily not raptors.
>>
>>68741006
>>68740811
Yes I totally agree and thats what I am saying actually. What I mean is that someone who less capable has a simpler understanding of the world so their groups are very wide. For example smarter person migth group black people to to 5 or 10 different groups because he is capable of doing that. Idiots put them to 1 because they are not capable of anything more (thats include SJWs with their reverse racism)
>>
>>68741393
I fall into this category. I do have a few black friends, but I am VERY cautious of black people. Why? Statistics. Facts. I grew up in a very odd household. Neither my dad or grandparents were racist ( which is sort of odd.. I am almost 40, so my grandparents legit were around during segregation and shit ).
>>
>>68741726
So you're saying that some people are worse at generalising. What has got to do with the topic at hand? Why even bring the racism topic in?
>>
>>68741348
I agree but this is already advanced stuff from culture and society with more complex dynamics.
And genetical racism? I dont think there is such a thing. "People like ones like themselves" comes from brain generalisation (who is like me?).
>>
>>68737419

Fighting nature for no other reason than to please some Jews is not exactly common sense.
>>
>>68741936
Stupid people are worse at generalising. The stupider he is the simpler his world is. Racism is born from generalisation so its very closely related.
>>
>>68741848
Yeah but to SJWs you are probably a racist. Statistics and facts then doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>68742095
I don't know how horny i must be, to fuck a abo wife. I think i couldn't fuck such thing.
Why hasn't neanderthal-DNA survived inside white gene pool.

Genetically racism exists.
>>
>>68742500
Well yeah in a way. We are also racist to the goats too! Some muslims find them sexy though
>>
>>68742500

It has to extent, I remember reading a book about it back in 2004,

there is a neanderthal blood type, that only existed in 6 people back then, that they knew of, might have existed in others, but it was direct ties to the neanderthal.
>>
>>68737419
Well no, that's all quite true my lithuanian shillposter

But you see, the modern world has taken to calling doors, "windows". Or worse, calling a wall a, "door" and that's just flat out wrong. Not 'wrong' like it's offensive in some way, but wrong as in, literally, by the laws of physics and nature. It is the opposite of truth and reality.

That is what we do here, it's what the redpill and "racism" are: Opening your eyes and realizing that when a liberal calls a wall a, "door"; that he is completely fucking retarded and is denying reality.

Here on /pol/ we take pictures of walls to show that you cannot see through them like a window. Or we take a video of a wall and show that you cannot open it or move through it like a door - at least not without destroying what the wall is. We show architectural plans that reveal the differences between walls and doors and windows. We gather statistical data revealing that movement through a building never occurs between rooms with no doors and almost never in rooms with only windows, and can infer that without a door it's generally very hard to get inside a room.

These are all very simple things to understand, but unfortunately our school system raises us teaching the exact opposite of what we find in reality, and any questioning of the narrative you're told results in swift punishment.

You think we are stereotyping all doors as the same, when doors all have real differences between them. In reality we are telling you that doors, windows, and walls are all different things.
>>
>>68740048
>far right board
>anti-Christian
>anti-Germany
>anti-nationalism
>pro-Trump
>pro-Gnosticism
>pro-Satanism
>pro-trap
>racemixing threads all day
>far right board
>>
>>68743110
You misunderstood me. Its all fine to call door a door. Statistics and facts are fine. Nowadays a lot of stupid people have different generalisations - that if you state a fact or statistic - you are racist. In different times those same people brainwashed differently and with different social pressure would be first to commit mass genocide of jews or black people or you name it. Its just simple stupidity and lack of brain capability. Same is with some double digit IQ hardcore racist with swastika tattoo who just want to kill all the niggers or some retarded muslim who wants to destroy western world and kill non muslims...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.