[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Israel's end game for Gaza?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: jewflag.jpg (88 KB, 1000x560) Image search: [Google]
jewflag.jpg
88 KB, 1000x560
What is Israel's end game for Gaza?
>>
>>68736636

Hopefully to get rid of all the Palestinians. Fewer Muslims on earth, the better.
>>
>>68736686
>Anonymous (ID: iWZD9rn/)

Just let President Trump nuke them both.
>>
>>68736636
annex them and have the muslims breed their women

israelis aren't getting browner because of the sun let me tell you
>>
There is no clear plan.
Ten years ago, the IDF left the Gaza Strip, Since then we are getting missiles and then go to war every two years.
>>
>>68737394
>demolish green shoots of economic growth and stability
>sit and wait couple years for inevitable rocket so can bomb again
>"look guys they're so extreme!"
>rinse and repeat

Keep bombing anyone and they'll stay extreme. Heck, pol is extreme and all they've done is read about fair away bombings. Israel probably playing the long con to eventually annex
>>
File: Hamas' priorities.jpg (65 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
Hamas' priorities.jpg
65 KB, 806x806
>>68737678
>demolish green shoots of economic growth and stability
the Human Development Index of the Palestinian territories is higher than the HDI of a lot of other Arab countries in the region
>sit and wait couple years for inevitable rocket so can bomb again
hours after Israel's withdrawal rockets were shot into Israel
>>
>>68736686

This hopefully. Don't interrupt your enemies when they're removing your other enemies.
>>
>>68737678

>Keep bombing anyone and they'll stay extreme.

Maybe Muslims should learn that if they don't want me to support their total genocide.
>>
>>68736686
FPBP
>>
>>68736636
if the palestinians savages dont unite under one banner to start negotiating, i dont know what to say except it's their own damn fault
>>
>>68737678

Yeah the mudshits had plenty of fucking opportunities to settle this shit peacefully with the jews. They haven't done shit. They deserve everything they get.

Fuck the mudshits! Fuck the jews! I hope they kill each other!
>>
File: parking.jpg (861 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
parking.jpg
861 KB, 1280x720
>>68736636

>pic related
>>
>>68737394
This. There is no "grand master plan" behind every single step of thought that people in the government have. It was believed that withdrawing from Gaza completely will resolute in peace, or at least create an opening for honest negotiations, but we were wrong. Now we stuck with it and scratching our heads about what to do with this new problem.
>>
>>68736686

They could've done this a loooonnnnggg time ago, but they didn't because the Palestinians aren't truly a threat.

In all honesty Israel is simply stuck with a little shit of a neighbor that keeps poking at it with a stick. They don't simply annex or invade (not that anyone would / could really stop them) because the cost of bombing, occupying, and rebuilding would not be worth it. But the second that stick turns into a knife or a gun, the BTFO of the century is going down in Palestine.
>>
>>68736636
there is no clear plan for Gaza.
a few years ago they raised the idea of retaking it removing Hamas and starting over but they said it would lead to a few hundred dead soldiers so the plan was scrapped. this is why i think the one thing Obongo should have done after Ukraine was just massively arm Poland and other members of NATO near Russia. just to say "we thought you were cool put in but now that we see your imperialist side, we are making sure we won't be victims." this will work because the only reason Putin is so popular us because he had all the glory of victory without the cost of war (no deaths)

as for the west bank we will do as the ayatollah suggested. he said to make our live so miserable till we leave, 40% of the west bank already want to leave, once the percent is high enough we let them leave as long as they renounce their rights to return and give the remaining palis citizenship, but by then the remaining will be less then the settlers in the west banks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.