[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone asks you for reasons to not vote for this woman, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
If someone asks you for reasons to not vote for this woman, what would you say?
>>
globalist shill who doesn't have a good track record of putting americans and american interests as her priority.
>>
she's a cunt
>>
>>68731348
she's a war criminal
>>
Criminal with inconsistent ideologies. The irony is that she's also the most qualified person in this election cycle.
>>
interventionist during her time at the state department.
voted for the credit card industry bill which was written for and by the CC companies, not for the people.
business as usual corporate cuck, won't stand up to wallstreet, who is some of her biggest doners. supports globalist free trade agenda(or did) .
feminist shill.
UN Shill
no real principles to fall back on, so she'll be at the mercy of manipulators, what ever her corperte masters convice the public is worth thier while
Is a lesbian
>>
>>68731348
>no principles, will say anything to get elected
>dynastic rule is bad
>supported iraq war, invaded libya and made it worse for no reason
>no credentials, hasn't achieved anything constructive after 25+ years in politics
>supports wall st banks, paid off be elites
>corrupt, takes money from tyrants and pretends it is for charity
>national security risk
>woman leader makes americans look weak, plays gender card nonstop for sympathy
>panders to minorities knowing full well that her policies will not help them

and finally

>i'm not american so i can't vote for her anyway

i don't know who i'd vote for, all candidates in this election are trash. maybe gary johnson.
>>
If she was a man everyone would hate her.
>>
She's a legitimate sociopath with terrible policies and a terrible track record. Also, her husband was a shit President so that fucker doesn't need to be back in the White House again.
>>
>>68731348
>compromised national security with her emails
>got an ambassador killed in Libya
>got kicked off the watergate case
>whitewater and a literal trail of suspicious deaths leading back to the 80's
>compulsive liar
>disciple of Saul Alinsky, a communist jew

Real presidential material.

If she wins your country will be even more cucked than mine. Bernie? Cruz? Trump? pick one, any one of them will be better than her by a longshot.
>>
she's a liar and a criminal and I detest political dynasties
>>
a Wall Street shill for the globalist billionaires who sold out blue collar americans

a belligerent warmonger as bad as anybody in the GOP (remember when she lied about 'taking sniper fire' in a warzone that she got hit with so hard last time? She's the kind who would happily sign orders in american blood to send soldiers to their deaths while pretending she's a 'victim of war')

a traitor who has sold top secret confidential materials to the highest bidder--while condemning men like Assange and Snowden for doing the same thing, presumably she merely takes offense that they do it FOR FREE instead of charging $100,000 dollars per page to the Clinton Foundation

and her trail of corrupt and criminal misbehavior trails back through the decades, through Bill's administration, back to even when she was a young lady in Washington and got kicked off of Nixon's investigation for being too unethical and slimy. BEING CALLED UNETHICAL AND SLIMY IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS RICHARD NIXON.

Also people who look into the Clintons have a suspicious habit of having fatal accidents, and Bill probably fucked a few underage children on Epstein's pedophile express, which she probably wouldn't have a problem with as she once gloated over how she legally got a pedophile off the hook on a technicality, if that counts towards Hillary's character references.
>>
she's satan incarnate
>>
>>68731348
"this woman"
>>
Ben gaa zee
>>
It's 2016.
>>
>>68731348
hates freedom
>>
>>68735329
This <3

Long Live Cathy Obrien
>>
File: gaddafeet.jpg (40 KB, 395x465) Image search: [Google]
gaddafeet.jpg
40 KB, 395x465
>>68735741
she killed my gaddafi ;__;
>>
>>68731348
She's a cuck
A criminal
And an absolute immoral shitbag
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 245x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 245x314
>>68731348
>reasons to not vote

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
>>
>>68731348

She's a criminal. She has no actual experience as a leader of anything. Her own Husband couldn't stand her. She's a closet lesbian. She's behind the murders of dozens of people.
>>
>>68736159
based
>>
>“When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler explains. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.” He adds: “Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/secret-service-agent-says-good/
>>
>>68731348
I am voting for Trump.
>>
File: hotgaddafi8.png (541 KB, 527x662) Image search: [Google]
hotgaddafi8.png
541 KB, 527x662
RIP GADDAFI
i will avenge you
>>
If somebody here could contribute to this, it would be amazing:
>>68736622

It is a thread specifically for Shillary misdeeds during the Arab Spring.
>>
>>68736854
trump is putin's bitch. hilarie is more masculine than this faggot.
>>
>>68731348
corrupt
>>
File: raregaddafi.jpg (27 KB, 233x384) Image search: [Google]
raregaddafi.jpg
27 KB, 233x384
>>
>>68735033
that image is a lie, do you faggots even check if something is true?
>>
vince foster
>>
>>68731348

>female
>leader

Pick one.
>>
>>68731348
She is a representative of donors and special interests and not of a single American person outside of those groups. She supports only policies that benefit them.
>>
>>68731348
the name America has become an oligarchy
>>
>>68731348
feminist, globalist, migrantlover, jew, the same shit tier as her husband was, aggressive politics towards the Middle East
>>
>>68737237

It is true. Her boss later retracted his statement because of political pressure, but it was YEARS later.
>>
>>68736159

>She described blacks as being "super-predators"

Stop it, you're making me like her
>>
Saudi arabia funded her
>>
>>
>>68731348
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

>SHES A WHITE MALE
>>
>>68738285

Interesting point. White Women get a free pass from the insane left?

Wonder why.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.