[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
Is the term "Thug" just code for the term "Nigger"?

When people say "thugs" they usually only talk about young black men.
>>
>>68730805
What's the first person you think of when you hear the word Thug?
>>
>>68730805
Probably because young black men are often thugs?
>>
File: Political_thugnificent.png (30 KB, 200x159) Image search: [Google]
Political_thugnificent.png
30 KB, 200x159
>>68730888
Thugnificent
>>
File: 1455861900121.jpg (29 KB, 480x553) Image search: [Google]
1455861900121.jpg
29 KB, 480x553
>>68730805
That's because niggers are thugs. Easy.
>>
>>68730962
Can't really argue with this.

>>68731003
Yeah, he's a nigger who sold drugs to Grandad.
>>
File: GangsterVSnigger.jpg (55 KB, 700x584) Image search: [Google]
GangsterVSnigger.jpg
55 KB, 700x584
>>68730805

Thugs = niggers
Teens = niggers
Students = niggers
Children = niggers
Youths = niggers
Juveniles = niggers
Community = niggers
The media needs to come up with some new, innocent sounding words to describe niggers. The public is catching on.
>>
>>68731003
I got way too many cars in my driveway

I got boats I got planes

Nigga I'm paid

Fuck grandad.
>>
>>68731003
There you go.

Speaking of Thugnificent, who is he supposed to be parodying? I figured out Gangstalicious and Ed Wunceler the 3rd already.
>>
File: trayvon martini.jpg (471 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
trayvon martini.jpg
471 KB, 1536x2048
>>68730805
no. but most thugs are black.

Trayvon Martin was dressed like a thug and that got Zim-Zam suspicious. He paid the ultimate price when he decided to attack him.
>>
File: Chris_r.jpg (17 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
Chris_r.jpg
17 KB, 640x359
>>68730888
>>
>>68731230
they are parodies? of who?
>>
>>68731157
this image macro is just embarrassing. please discontinue its use.
>>
>>68731351
>Lead in water is a crisis in Flint!!!!

>he puts lead in is own water.
>>
The word "thug" makes me think of members of an organized gang of professional robbers and murderers much like the famous Thuggee, an East Indian death cult from which we derive the term.

Are young black men ever involved in organized crime?
>>
I grew up in a nearly 100% white town in the midwest, we had poor areas with a bunch of white trash thugs.
I guess I can see how people from detroit, chicago, new york, etc could view 'thug' as code for 'nigger' but I never grew up/used it that way. So it seems odd for me to see it talked about that way in the news.
Thugs are thugs, can be any race.
>>
>>68731003
STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS
>>
>>68731449
you can't insult black people any way
that's racist
>>
>>68731469
Haters say what?

Haters say what?

Cause if you hatin on me imma stomp you in the nuts!
>>
File: second.jpg (12 KB, 211x339) Image search: [Google]
second.jpg
12 KB, 211x339
>>68731393
>>
>>68731230
Ludacris I always assumed.
>>
>>68730805
Why do you assume that thugs are black, are you racially aware?
>>
>>68731433
If selling drugs and shooting other niggers is "organized."
>>
>>68731157
Whites = Niggers
>>
>>68730805
"aye white boi wat kinda pic we doin"
"just be yourself jamal"
>>
Yeah. I have to remember to use it instead of nigger when I'm talking to friends that are less close.
>>
>>68731366
I love that movie.

>>68731368
Gangstalicious is the personification of the DL scene in hip hop. He's not any one person, but you can find some of him in P Diddy. 50 Cent, Baby and a few others.

Ed Wunceler III as far as I can tell is a mix between White rappers and rich White criminality. Sure, he'll throw down any day of the week, but if he gets himself in real trouble he'll have an easier time escaping harsh consequences due to generational wealth.
>>
>>68730805

No, anon, it just happens that blacks are more often thugs.

It's like saying, "Is the term 'robbery' just code for an 'African transaction? When people say "robbery" they usually only think of black men"
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.