[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kk LR27iQHU I know this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1456638806613.png (554 KB, 720x751) Image search: [Google]
1456638806613.png
554 KB, 720x751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KkLR27iQHU

I know this is a "dindu" but it really sounds like the cops were wrong here. Were the cops wrong?

Skip to 1:10 to see what happens.
>>
>>68730643
He was deliberately being difficult, he was in the wrong.

He should've just did what he was told and got it over and done with, then he could've of bitched about it on camera.
>>
>attorney Daniel Rekt
2:25

it would've been better if the nigger talked to the cops like a human, instead of giving an autistic narration
>>
>>68730643
>he have not did nothing, he a good boy!
>>
>>68731374
It honestly does sound like they were just randomly pulled over and were reasonable but were detained and arrested for no reason.

>>68731583
I know I know! But this time it really seems like it.
>>
>>68730643
he did not spread his asscheeks quickly enough

id say he's a doubleplusungood criminal
>>
File: 1442155260308.gif (904 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1442155260308.gif
904 KB, 427x240
>>68730643
wow it's nothing
>>
cops don't like it when you mess with their tiny peanut brains

they'll literally throw any charge they cant think up at you out of frustration. black or white
>>
>>68730643
Well a blind man could see that he was being difficult. If he just politely co-operated withe the police officers then it would have been over with quickly. I don't get why there are people that try to give cops a hard time. If you're innocent just spare a few minutes to sort a situation out in a quiet manner. Take this for example. Every time I visit America I always get sent to the room after immigration where they search your shit. I'm a nigger from the caribbean and the officers are always white. Despite this I know these people are just doing their jobs so why act like an ass, be sarcastic and difficult when I can just let them go through my shit, answer a few questions and be out in 7 minutes to enjoy some sweet sweet american pussy. I mean shit the last time I went to America some Big McLargeHuge bald white dude was gonna search my suitcases. I just answered his questions, then asked how his day's going. He looked at me and assessed if I was being sarcastic then said he's fine and ask what's the purpose of my visit. Told him I wanna get some fishing done in new places and the fucker's face lit up like a christmas tree. He relaxed and talked to me a bit about some of the places I should visit for some good fishing spots. He let me be on my way in under 5 minutes.
>>
looks like the same car from that gang fight where they stabbed the dude and killed him they where trying to run people over with the car.. is this the same suburb and car? Thats one thing I guess they would be investigating closely.
>>
>>68730643
wtf, why did he make it so difficult for the police?
he could've just cooperated and it all would've been fine..
>>
File: 1453278903558.gif (2 MB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
1453278903558.gif
2 MB, 250x333
it's this lady again
>>
driving isn't a right, he clearly states in the interview that the driver did not have his drivers license. It's not up for debate, the driver was retarded and his passenger decided not to cooperate.
>>
They didn't even ask him to get out of the car just reached in and started grabbing.

dindu status: dindu
>>
the driver didn't have his driver's licence on him, so he's not in a very good position to push back

i'm not sure why they arrested the passenger though. if asked you, depending on circumstances, can be legally required to verbally identify yourself*, but as far as i know you're not required to produce ID

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiibel_v._Sixth_Judicial_District_Court_of_Nevada
>>
>skip to 1:10

How about you watch from 0:10 to get the full context, where this nigger was being difficult the whole time
>>
>>68732052
This really. It's just blacks are more likely to be difficult cos they're sick of being pulled over/searched for no real reason so often, which is probably fair.
>>
>>68732168
>Well a blind man could see that he was being difficult.
except blind people can't see
>>
>>68733423
yea but for liberals this isnt about laws and protocol its about feels and trying to get people who break the law back on the streets to do it again
>>
>>68732168
Except he was just exercising his right to know why they were detaining him and that question was too difficult for them.

>>68732770
They were not doing their job properly, why is it so difficult for cops to just do their job instead of trying to be cowboys, you aren't a soldier, Officer Dipshit, you are just a janitor for human garbage.
>>
>>68731583
>>68732770
>>68736059

So if the government comes to confiscate your guns I'm assuming youll hand them over? You don't want to make the situation too "difficult".
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.