[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit, /pol/ you got to read this transcript of an inter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: savage.jpg (57 KB, 624x801) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
57 KB, 624x801
holy shit, /pol/ you got to read this transcript of an interview between Playboy Magazine and Michael Savage. he is more angry, miserable, and red-pilled than he lets on in his show.

>PLAYBOY: A little. You definitely sound angry.

>SAVAGE: Well, I get worked up. First of all, I get angry because I can’t believe I live in a country that’s so fucking stupid it lets every group in the world come here. “Please let us in because our country is a shit hole.” Fine! “Let us come in on asylum because our country will kill us.” No problem! Then the minute they fucking get here they turn around and sue the fucking country, make demands on the country, won’t learn the language, won’t salute the flag, and all they do is disparage the country.

>[...]SAVAGE: We should consider what’s being taught in any house of worship. I don’t know of a church or synagogue in America that teaches people to go out and kill anybody or to go back to the homeland and learn how to strap a bomb on their dick and blow it up on an airplane.

>[...] PLAYBOY: You were fired from MSNBC after telling an anonymous gay caller to “eat a sausage and choke on it” and “get AIDS and die.” [...]

>PLAYBOY: But given your stance on gay politics, do you understand why that photograph would be confusing now?

>SAVAGE: [Angrily] What does it mean? You hang around with a gay man, you’re gay? I mean, what are they, nuts? Don’t you see the hate that comes out of people when they try to pervert this? Who the fuck would sleep with Ginsberg even if they were gay? He was a horrendous man, horrible. An old, fucking disgusting queen. Communist NAMBLA [North American Man/Boy Love Association] member. There were a lot of reasons to not like the man, and he wasn’t my friend.

https://emptysuit.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/michael-savage-playboy-interview-transcript/
>>
I just noticed the dog in the bottom right, what the fuck, that thing is fluffy
>>
love savage
>>
>>68730089
I actually like him but never trust a Jew.
>>
>>68730089
>We should consider what’s being taught in any house of worship

Reminds me of how Obama spoke at a gender segregated mosque but complains about sexism

fuck leftism.
>>
>>68730583
nah he's alright

just like Paul Gottfried.

Even in Roman times there were jews that preferred Greco-Roman culture to being a backwards tribal.
>>
>>68730089
My local radio stations haven't carried him for a couple of years now.

I find that frustrating.
>>
he's a reverse ben garrison, he's a liberal clown who roleplays as a conservative so he can have a bigger audience and more money.
>>
He's my favorite jew

He puts trump on his show every week too
>>
File: 1424104186370.png (222 KB, 915x694) Image search: [Google]
1424104186370.png
222 KB, 915x694
>>68730089
He is just like me. I have a MASSIVE RAGE.

They are destroying America and Europe. I can only watch the suicide. Feel total hopelessness.
>>
Love savage, listen to him everynight as I'm dozing off to sleep, his anger fuels my soul.

But I feel bad for the guy. As successful as he is you can just tell he's angry because he's short. I thought I was pretty damn short at 5'8" but Savage is like 5'4" I'm pretty sure.

those 4" make a huge difference. you know he doesn't get the respect he deserves because of this. hell if he was taller I doubt he would be as successful as he is today because that rage just wouldn't be there.
>>
File: 23049.png (93 KB, 365x339) Image search: [Google]
23049.png
93 KB, 365x339
>>68731160
>PLAYBOY: Do you have any friends?

>SAVAGE: Friends? What is that? What does it mean? We all end up alone.
>>
File: 1446651452825.jpg (39 KB, 334x344) Image search: [Google]
1446651452825.jpg
39 KB, 334x344
>>68731160
Start killing arabs.
>>
>>68730583
He's the only talk show host that has been 100% loyal to Trump.
>>
File: 1458370628669.jpg (155 KB, 702x810) Image search: [Google]
1458370628669.jpg
155 KB, 702x810
I can't stand listening to AM talk radio, it's at least 50% shilling for gold or some bullshit scam investment. If I drove more I'd get a satellite radio subscription, at least then I could listen to Fox or Patriot and the commercials are not paid endorsements by the hosts themselves.
>>
File: 634563.png (162 KB, 782x569) Image search: [Google]
634563.png
162 KB, 782x569
>>68731507
>>68731160
> I was a kid who had hundreds of friends. I was like the neighborhood mascot, the shortstop. Everyone loved me. I never thought I’d wind up isolated and alone in a house on a hill in Marin County.
>>
>>68730265
That's Teddy
>>
>>68731697
I don't listen to him on AM. I wait until the guy handling the YT channel uploads it with all the commercials cut out.
>>
File: image.png (454 KB, 557x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
454 KB, 557x480
Savage is based a fuck. I fucking love it when he gets worked up. Especially when he shit talks other Jews and they call in mad as fuck. Like today when he was making fun of Yom Kippur. He said something along the lines of Orthodox Jews just use it as an excuse to suck candy and drink alcohol.
>>
>>68732222
That argument where he told the whinny jew to quit identifying with the past (slavery, holosomething), and to live in the present was glorious
>>
>>68730948
This right here!

He is so over the top with his vitriol that I really do not believe he is Conservative or even Republican. The edgier and angrier he appears on his show, the more sheep lap it up and the more shekels pour into his bank account.
>>
>>68730089
he's banned from the UK
>>
>>68730089
"east side finger tricks"

you know he is pedo, right?
>>
>>68730089
edgelord kike faggot.
he committed treason when he said PTSD isnt real and American soldiers are pussies.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.