[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catholics, explain yourselves.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: gty-164815601-4_3.jpg (38 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
gty-164815601-4_3.jpg
38 KB, 534x401
Catholics, explain yourselves.
>>
Just a guy washing another man's feet according to the bible you dumb cluck.
>>
This yarmulke wearing traitor does not represent us. Fuck him I want a real Pope.
>>
>>68729836
Cuckstianity. Cucktholicism. Papists. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
Best man in the world.
>>
>>68730121
Is there a blueprint for installing an antipope, Crusader Kings 2 style?
>>
File: Crusader - 1.jpg (563 KB, 2244x2859) Image search: [Google]
Crusader - 1.jpg
563 KB, 2244x2859
>>68729836
I can't explain shit.

I've been a horribly immoral person for years and so have drifted from the Church. But even I, as a horrible degenerate, cannot fathom this disloyalty.

Not sure where I'll go next.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>68729989
>bible tells you to wash feet of heathens who don't even like you, wish to slit your throat at night, have a different God with different laws, and don't even receive Jesus as being the Christ. THEN GOD RAINED DOWN HAIL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE UPON THE CITIES OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH.
>>
Lutherna Christian here. Fuck the Catholic Church and fuck the Pope. But by God, if I wouldn't fight for them in their wars to absolve my sins. Lmao.
>>
>>68729836

if you knew anything about the bible you would know that this IS in fact a christian thing to do.
However the old testament is also christian, this is something the Pope does not follow.
>>
Okay, so the pope has a lot of old traditions to follow, way more than can be kept up with. So when a situation arises that has not happened recently, they fall back on old records for source material for guidance.

The real question here is who screwed up when pulling the procedures and best practices for the declaration of a crusade.
>>
>>68729836

Watch the anti-pope at work destroying the catholic faith.
>>
>>68730121
I agree with you
>>
>>68730977
Not a Catholic, nigger. I'm not saying the pope is a bad Catholic either, I'm just wondering why you subscribe to such a fucking faggot ass religion that revels in its own cuckoldry
>>
File: rapist steven.png (785 KB, 1086x1014) Image search: [Google]
rapist steven.png
785 KB, 1086x1014
>>68729836
i do no t approve the refugee invasion, but i am ok with the pope performing sexual acts on their feet
>>
I saw this on TV. How embarrassing
>>
>>68729836
waiting for an antipope
>>
>>68732203
SAD.
>>
Ehh I guess washing feet is ok, but he should've really ordered his bishops to do that shit. And I don't remember Jesus kissing any fucking feet... Must be in the flaming James version of the bible.
>>
every pope does this every Easter, in between taking in an extra 100 billion in Easter service revenue.
>explain yourself
gee is it so bad to be nice to another human?
>>
He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”

7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

8 “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.”

Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”

9 “Then, Lord,” Simon Peter replied, “not just my feet but my hands and my head as well!”

10 Jesus answered, “Those who have had a bath need only to wash their feet; their whole body is clean. And you are clean, though not every one of you.” 11 For he knew who was going to betray him, and that was why he said not every one was clean.

12 When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. 13 “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14 Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 16 Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them
>>
>>68730257
>wanting to depose a pope for being a good christian
Your church is a joke and so are you.
>>
>>68729836
Now post the picture where he kisses the niggers feet
>>
I was a Catholic until today. Fuck this guy, God is disgusted that he would act like this towards heathens. I'm fucking orthodox as of today despite knowing nothing about it
>>
File: Pope Francis Threads.png (84 KB, 1660x323) Image search: [Google]
Pope Francis Threads.png
84 KB, 1660x323
>>68729836

I don't have to explain shit to you, protestant filth.

>I'm a christian except when it actually comes to humbling myself and serving my neighbor, you know, like JESUS ACTUALLY DID
>>
>>68729836
>Christians, explain yourselves.
fixed
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.