[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /pol/. I came here today to share my political knowledge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot (9).png (207 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (9).png
207 KB, 1366x768
Hello, /pol/. I came here today to share my political knowledge with you. I am an expert on electoral college maps and have a PHD in political science. I've successfully predicted the outcome in the last 3 presidential elections.

Here is my forecast: Hillary will win the 2016 election. The picture shows to whom each state will allocate its electoral votes to. Ask me anything.
>>
Does your dad touch you at night?
>>
>>68727881
S
H
I
L
L
>>
>>68727881
First time I'm not ashamed to be a CO fag with one of these red/blue prediction maps. God I hope we go back to red.
>>
Are you by any chance a liberal democrat?
>>
>>68728246
I am a moderate. I'm socially liberal and physically conservative.
>>
can you perscribe me some herb for my itchy scrotum?
>>
>>68727881
Did you make your prediction based off how they have the districts drawn up? If not, how so?
>>
>>68728447
>physically conservative
Can I touch your butt?
>>
>>68728508
Basil leaves seem to work well.
>>
>>68728551
This map is based on polls, demographic changes, and past voting history.
>>
>>68728650
Past voting history doesn't mean shit this time, the poll numbers are flipped; gorillions of Repub voters are out in force while Dem numbers have slipped
>>
>>68728756
Not true. Don't argue with a pundit.
>>
>>68727881
>>
>>68727881
Three threads on this topic already, stahp.
>>
>>68730294
>AR
>LA
>TN
>NC
>KY
>Blue
>>
>>68728970
Because lord knows they don't listen anyway...
>>
>>68727881

Listen Nate, I know you're happy that you're a part of the big Disney kike family now, but being on ESPN doesn't lend you any credibility. I want to gas you and your people. Walt is rolling in his grave.
>>
>>68727881
>chrome
>1366x768
>cortana
>edge
>taskbar along the bottom

kill yourself
>>
>>68727881
>virginia
>new mexico

nope
>>
>>68732476
how'd you know the res?
>>
>>68732987
I counted all the pixels
>>
>>68733062
fucking kek
>>
>>68733062
lol
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.