[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Jew anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1453658097751.jpg (1 MB, 1514x1337) Image search: [Google]
1453658097751.jpg
1 MB, 1514x1337
Ask a Jew anything
>>
>>68726731
Why are so many Jews anti-white even though it is not in their interests? If white countries turn into South Africa, it's not going to be good for Jews.
>>
Should I drop $3400 into NASDAQ or DJ?
>>
>>68726836

Put $3400 into Israel Chemicals...thank me later.

>>68726825

Because Nazis
>>
How do I pick up a Jew chick? I've always wanted to pork Jew puss.
>>
>>68727134

Put money on a fishing rod
>>
>>68726992
Do you mean real Nazis or neo-Nazis? Real Nazis killed more white people than anyone, so they weren't white nationalists. Modern white nationalists only dislike Jews because Jews are anti-White.
>>
>>68727647

Jews are not anti white lol. White people are anti white. There are literally more white SJW's than any other race. throughout history and now, people like you always need a scapegoat when things go to shit and you blame it on a small minority race. The average Jewish mother and father and their children don't care about "exterminating" white people. The Jews who push for immigration in European countries don't do it because they are Jewish, they do it for a political agenda, just like other people of other races with different political views push for their own agenda. It has nothing to do with race.
>>
File: fsjudbpsdimj.png (254 KB, 553x523) Image search: [Google]
fsjudbpsdimj.png
254 KB, 553x523
>>68727902
Why is your kabbalah behind cultural Marxism?

http://henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
>>
>>68728164

Very nice source you have there. I don't think you know what Marxism is. You just throw the word around without reading about it.
>>
>>68728313
Then tell us what it is.
>>
>>68727902
>The average Jewish mother and father and their children don't care about "exterminating" white people

True, but you can't deny that Jews are vastly over-represented among anti-white politicians, authors, broadcasters, lawyers, businessmen, etc. Why? What's in it for them? It seems contrary to their own interests.
>>
>>68726731
why do jewish women have the biggest titties.

why do i want to suck on them?
>>
>>68726731
will you ever head back to Israel?
>>
>>68728616

>Spoonfeed me

Read the communist manifesto and educate yourself and form your own opinions instead of parroting what a bunch of biased morons think. The white nationalist movement is a joke.
>>
>>68728725
>>68728725

Yup I have family there.

>>68728691

They filled with pennies

>>68728629

Everyone has their own agenda. Some probably hate people, some just believe in their political ideology and want multicultural countries. There is no big conspiracy get over it.
>>
>>68728845
Read up on what actually happened when the Bolsheviks came to power and educate yourself
>>
₩₩ #cruzsexscandal is now trending
>>
>>68729143

I don't think you understand the concept of class warfare and the fact that not everything has to do with race.
>>
>>68729035
did any of your senpai die in the shoah?
>>
>>68729619

lol no they escaped to England and became rich
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.