[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i into God?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: download.png (820 B, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
download.png
820 B, 190x265
I can't find God /pol/. I would very much like to, but just can't bring myself to believe. I could attend church functions, but am hesitant to because I believe that it should be sincere belief. Is there a particular denomination that is receptive of non-believers attending their functions?
>>
>>68726349
When the student is ready the teacher appears. You cannot look for something that is waiting for you to wake up and become holy. You first need to change your mind and no religion can do that for you. If you are truthful and compassionate then God will be with you.
>>
>>68726349
go to church, the community and priest will help you out. they will likely give you their testimonies and share their knowledge with you, which can further you in you search for God
>>
>>68726349
Why would you even force yourself to believe something which you know for a fact it isn't true?

Are retards in this board simply memeing to ironically convert people into religions followers?
>>
>>68728446
>68728446
Basically this, you have to be a certain type of person to be brainwashed
>>
>>68729680
This is false. Do not bother with priests - they are all fucked in the head. God has nothing to do with churches and will only be found outside the established religions.
>>
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:8
>>
>>68730277
It's not about being true or not.. it's about trying to believe until you die. Some people are wired this way. I honestly don't give a single fuck.
>>
>>68726349
Talk to Jesus and accept Him into your heart.
>>
>>68726349
>2016
>believing in superstition

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>68726349
Catholics attend mass irregularly enough that you could easily attend a service without anyone noticing that you haven't been there before, and they're pretty chill about people who aren't Catholic anyways.
>>
>>68726349
Agnosticism FTW. It gets a lot of flak, but it is literally the one religion that can't go wrong.
>>
>>68732787
>being a pussy
are you agnostic about Thor and Zeus and Shiva?
>>
>>68732866
>Joining this thread
>Bashing religion poorly
>Making me respond

Topkek
>>
>>68726349
Ask that he reveal himself. Read the bible OPENLY, and realize you are a sinner. Imperfect, but not beyond salvation....ask him into your life. seek him EARNESTLY and you will notice he is actually all around you. Accept him in the name of Jesus, AS Jesus Christ IS god. and you will be free.
>>
>>68726349
Unitarians, but they'll take any degenerate trash, so I'd just call yourself a deist, have your own relationship with God without rushing to subscribe to a specific doctrine, and let it ride a while.
>>
>I can't find God /pol/

You should be glad. What you're experiencing is your brain fighting the slave morality of Christianity. You should stay as far away from Christianity, and the Abrahamic religions in general, as humanly possible.

Buy a pet, take up a hobby, read a book, but whatever you do, don't lower yourself to the cosmic cuckoldry that is Christianity
>>
Why would you want to follow religion, they're wrong anyway. If you really insist, I would look into buddhism, there is no god but you still get the good teachings and morality shit
>>
>>68731337
> it's about trying to believe until you die. Some people are wired this way.
Maybe we should put them out of their misery with a lead aspirin in the back of their heads.
>>
File: 15.gif (527 KB, 446x714) Image search: [Google]
15.gif
527 KB, 446x714
>2016
>not worshipping the devil
>>
>2016
>not a kektarian
>>
Read the Bible, nigga. Jesus was a cool dude who can teach you a lot about life.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (32 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
32 KB, 466x382
>>68730381
>>
>>68726349
>I can't find God /pol/.

When you say "God" what are you looking for?
>>
>>68726349
Read the bible and search for god, I have no idea what sect is the correct one, but preachers and learned men can lead you astray. You'll find him when you are ready.
>>
File: christ chan.png (664 KB, 2028x1576) Image search: [Google]
christ chan.png
664 KB, 2028x1576
>>68726349
>>
>>68726349
Abandon thread, I guarantee its that anime faggot with christ chan bullshit. Fuck off.
>>
am i banned or some shit
>>
>>68735127
okay never mind, weird glitch
>>
File: crypt.jpg (4 MB, 2505x1851) Image search: [Google]
crypt.jpg
4 MB, 2505x1851
When I started using cannabis it became obvious to me that God exists, and the story of Jesus Christ is true.

I used to not be able to believe it, even though I wanted to, like you.
>>
File: 1446474514356.gif (99 KB, 377x350) Image search: [Google]
1446474514356.gif
99 KB, 377x350
>>68726349
God is everywhere.
God created everything. Even memes.
In fact, God created the very first meme.
He memed all life into existence.
Every living thing is a meme.
Every action of life is a meme.
But so God gave us life he gave us death, which is also a meme.
God also loved us so much that he created his son, Jesus Christ to atone for our sins and to spread to gospel which was memes.
Jesus Christ shared his memes with the people and had many followers and subscribers.
Then he got betrayed by a literal cuck and was put up on a cross to die.
This act of sacrifice is now a meme that still stands to this very day.
God loves us so much that would meme everything for us.
God is love.
God is meme.
>>
File: 1442154314661.jpg (32 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
1442154314661.jpg
32 KB, 399x295
>>68735586
>>
>>68726349
Never search for answers from people that quote books.
>>
Just talk to him. If you have a hard time believing in him, tell him that. Be honest with him. Eventually you'll see him if you really want to. Ultimately he knows everything about you so he's really the best shoulder to lean on.
>>
>>68726349
Faith is rooted in emotion. It's not something you arrive at through logic, but rather through subjective experience.

Expose yourself to profound emotional experiences (consume great art, connect with nature, even have a lot of sex or do drugs) and eventually, if you're of the right disposition, it will just dawn on you. What exactly triggers it will be different for everyone.
>>
File: um.jpg (2 MB, 600x5832) Image search: [Google]
um.jpg
2 MB, 600x5832
>>68737181

>It's not something you arrive at through logic

>This is what atheists actually believe
>>
>>68737181

This. I've always been pretty detached from my emotions. I hardly ever cried. Even at funerals and stuff. Then I found Christ and it's like my heart was just melted. I would just start crying randomly and I felt compassion like I never had before. It really is like you're getting your soul back. The beauty in Christ and his story is that we can all relate to it.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.