[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamophobia needs to stop. It's racist and gross, and unacceptable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: racists can't refute this.jpg (56 KB, 478x457) Image search: [Google]
racists can't refute this.jpg
56 KB, 478x457
Islamophobia needs to stop. It's racist and gross, and unacceptable in 2016. After seeing this I went out and hugged 20 Muslims and only had my life threatened like once. Grow up /pol/
>>
Terrorist attacks occur in wartorn countries.
Well colour me purple and call me a rooster. Would have thought?
>>
>>68724987
>I went out and hugged 20 Muslims
Should've went back in time in 2001 and hug their planes
>>
the fact that shitskins also kill each other doesn't somehow justify importing them and letting them kill us too

leftism is the result of mental disorder
>>
You're right, I'd much prefer they stay in their own shitty patches of dirt and kill each other rather than leaking out into the civilized world.
>>
>>68724987
Jesus Christ fucking learn to put things in chronological order.
>>
Because people dying in places that are known to be war zones and full of extremists is different to an attack involving a place where it is not normal to hear about such a thing.
Also Islam isn't a race.
>>
>>68724987
>blacks kill more blacks than white people
>das raycis
>Isis kills more Muslims than westerners
>omg Muslims are the real victims guise
>>
>>68724987

All of those were in the news, I remember reading about them here, and Yahoo(Yes I use Yahoo I don't give a fuck)
>>
>>68724987
>life threatened like once

Good on ya m8
>>
>>68724987
>No Headline
Whoever made this just doesn't follow the news correctly
>>
>>68725713
#NotAllMuslims
>>
I'm not surprised when I find piss in the toilet

I'm surprised when I find piss all over my bed
>>
>>68726392
This.
>>
File: IMG_0389.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
Thank you, apparently i need a constant reminder what the current year is.
>>
File: 1448320681215.jpg (78 KB, 299x376) Image search: [Google]
1448320681215.jpg
78 KB, 299x376
>>68726328
>Also Islam isn't a race.

We all know we're talking about Arabic people when we say "Muslim." As if that's any good.
>>
>>68724987
>Pic in OP

Let me explain: if you wake up in zhe morning and you find a giant turd in your toilet, you are not surprised. If one morning you find a turd on your kitchen table - now there we have a problem!
>>
>>68727285
What? I know plenty of arabs that are awesome. The cancer is in religion.

You bleach your hair don't you.
>>
>>68724987
>San Diego
Ir was San Bernardino. Libtards can't even get their facts straight.
>>
>Get their news from Social Media
>People post things relevant in their lives
>Never check News Sites
I remember reading CNN about most of those attacks. I hate these kinds of people.
>>
File: 1458790809584.gif (2 MB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1458790809584.gif
2 MB, 350x233
>"It's Islamophobic to only look at these three recent acts of terrorism by Muslims!"
>"So here's 8 more recent acts of terrorism by Muslims!"
Convinced me T B H.
>>
>>68724987
You need to suck my cock. It's hard and unmanagable at this time. After seeing this, I went out fucked 20 bitches and only had police show up for 1 incident. Fuck off, OP
>>
>>68724987
western media is concerned with the west, oh the injustice!
>>
When dogs attack each other, does anyone give a shit? But when a dog bites a human, we need to put it down.
>>
Noone cares about deadly events that take place in war-torn borderline 3rd world countries.

Im so surprised.
>>
>>68729181
I did find this on Kikebook. I didn't know it was that obvious tbqh.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.