[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese politician with no arms or legs has more sex than /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1380
Japanese man with no arms or legs gets a wife and then cheats on her with five different women.

Then he gets his wife to apologize on his behalf.

Based as fuck.

What's your excuse for not getting laid /pol/?
>>
>>68723464
It's easy if you pay for it.
>>
>>68723464

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3508665/Aspiring-Japanese-politician-born-without-arms-legs-admits-sleeping-five-women-marriage-slipped-rut.html
>>
>>68723585
They weren't hookers.
>>
>>68723464

It's easier for him.
Women aren't on their guard against an hARMLESS man
>>
I know what I have to do now.
>>
>>68723464
Sounds like he belongs in a garbage can desu senpai.
>>
>>68723464
>>68723591

This is great
>>
>>68723464
Its difficult to keep him at arms lenght.
Tricky Little Bastard;)
>>
No arms
No legs
1 penis
NEVER GIVE UP
NEVER SURRENDER
>>
Trump is twice the man as this no good cheating scum
>>
>>68723464
he probably slimed his way to political power by pretending to be moral, because power was the only way he could get women to fuck him. sounds like a rat to me
>>
File: NICE.gif (2 MB, 636x389) Image search: [Google]
NICE.gif
2 MB, 636x389
>>68724694
>>
>>68723464
Bullshit, Japanese people aren't named Mat
>>
>cheating on your wife
>having sex with multiple people
>implying that's based at all
He's a degenerate fuck. And so are you for thinking that is a positive thing. If you don't want it as a standard for women, you shouldn't want it as a standard for men either.

>inb4 lol virgin
I'm not, and I likely get sex more often than both you and that limp dick jap. And I don't need to cheat on my woman for it.
>>
I have no excuse. I had sex with 10-15 women in the past year. One at a time of course.
>>
>>68723464
You give him an arm and he takes up to the shoulder, the little fucker.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (141 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
141 KB, 1000x750
>>68723464
>you will never shove your stumps up a hooker's sweaty asshole

why even live
>>
>>68725903

>implying Japanese girls sweat

Also hookers in Japan primarily work in bath houses.
>>
>>68726048
god that sounds amazing
>>
The only appendage he has is his dick. Think about that. Blind people have super sensitive hearing, deaf people have hyper aware vision, this guy has spent his whole life with the only moveable appendage being his cock. HIS COCK IS HIS WHOLE LIFE.

Only five girls? Probably five girls a day.
>>
>>68724984
top kek
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.