[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok /pol/, lets pretend for 5 seconds that you're not autistic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: stereotypical-asian.jpg (8 KB, 308x242) Image search: [Google]
stereotypical-asian.jpg
8 KB, 308x242
ok /pol/, lets pretend for 5 seconds that you're not autistic.
alright now with that said, which race do you actually show sympathy for?
>>
The only wrong answer here is the niggers.
>>
>>68723038
The German people for having been betrayed by Merkel.

Also, the North Koreans because they're ruled by a walking eggroll with penis envy.
>>
I first had to get over my Canadian programming, I thought it was natives at first but they literally do not pay taxes and are given ridiculous benefits yet still live to poison us.

I would say that any Christian living in the middle East deserves sympathy and entitlements.
>>
File: 1430862055106.jpg (2 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
1430862055106.jpg
2 KB, 115x125
>>68723038
I hate niggers
>>
>>68724607
>race
>christians
you stupid shit
>>
File: 1454611109277.jpg (38 KB, 303x297) Image search: [Google]
1454611109277.jpg
38 KB, 303x297
>>68724960
Shit, I'm sleepy. I meant the white Christians living in Turkey and so forth.

Or maybe I'm still not making sense, good night anon
>>
Swedes.

They didn't deserve that level of cuckening.

They were cucked at a spiritual level somehow and internalized it.
>>
Latinos. It's like an entire continent of African Americans.
>>
>>68725300
latinos seem like the most self-aware race, as in they know their continent is one big corrupt literal shithole.
>>
People make so many racist jokes about asians and nobody says anything

>stretching their eyes
>speaking in exaggerated Asian voice
>talking about rice, sushi and eggrolls
>penis and height jokes
>>
>>68723038
Asians and Mexicans. No particular reason. I just hate niggers and arabs
>>
>>68723038
Japanese. The only race I care about other than my own white race.
>>
>>68727042
weeaboo trash detected
>>
>>68727150
Nope, I dislike anime shit. They just seem more human than the rest.
>>
the white race
>>
>>68723038
Any race around my IQ range or higher that is facing hardships pushed upon them by lesser beings. *Vapes fedora*
>>
the space race seems pretty igorned
>>
>>68723038
Russians
>>
>>68723038
Caucasian whites in Europe, the US, Australia and Canada. They have to be punished for slavery even though slave owners were a minority in the Southern US, being privileged and oppressors even though it was darker skinned caucasians and niggers who enslaved niggers in the first place while whites were enslaved by turks and others centuries ago, and there is an active genocide against them in their own countries like sweden and germany.

I'm a northern indian/ukrainian and commonly see how blacks at my campus openly talk about how white europeans are the cause of all the problems of the world, how life would be better off if white men killed themselves en masse, and have even suggested my white professors give them A+ grades simply because they are owed as much for "centuries of oppression." I thought /pol/ was exaggerating how egotistical and stupid blacks were but hearing it in my engineering based college was surreal.

I'm mean, poo in loo and bro-tier memes/bants are just that here, but to hear how much blacks and other races simply hate white people irl and wish them dead is too much.
>>
File: japan smell bottle.jpg (238 KB, 602x728) Image search: [Google]
japan smell bottle.jpg
238 KB, 602x728
>>68727211
>>
>>68727879
jesus christ
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.