[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Bill Maher?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: eK9jeYeL.jpg (12 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
eK9jeYeL.jpg
12 KB, 308x308
What does /pol/ think about Bill Maher?
>>
>>68721359
I try not to think about cock sucking faggots.
>>
>>68721359
I don't think about him
>>
>>68721359
Not much.
>>
>>68721359
i think he's fucking posted all over this board 100x more than he should be

now fuck off back to lelereddit nigger
>>
shit
>>
pseudo-redpilled atheistkult
>>
File: 659392-bill-maher1.jpg (31 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
659392-bill-maher1.jpg
31 KB, 650x433
>>68721359
I hear he's ok on a lot of things but I have an irresistible urge to punch his face every time i see that smug atheist jew.

His face triggers me and I can't get past that.
>>
>>68721359
Cuck
>>
He's right about muslims but thats about it
>>
>>68721359
Love him but I wish he would have endorsed Hillary over Bernie. I am hoping he will come around after she clinches the nomination.
>>
>>68721359

Witty idiot who literally believes he's the smartest person in the world.
>>
I fucking hate that guy. I agree with some of his opinions, but he's such a douchebag that I don't want to.
>>
just another stupid comedian who thinks he's smarter then everyone else...he's a narcissist and thin-skinned. He was also too pussy to have a wife and children. Pretty much a total degenerate.
>>
was a fan before he turned into a hillary shill
>>
Smug lefty, but agree with on some things
>>
pretty funny
redpilled on muslims and new age liberals
he's a hypocrite and gun control and for being on the board of PETA
>>
>>68721481
:^)
>>
>>68721359
Pretty redpilled.
>>
>>68721359
Fat-nosed abrasive jew who has a face made for softening punches.
>>
He's generally a leftist drone who can't think outside of his narrow worldview.

However, he's useful for arguing with libtards because of his stance on Islam being a menace to society.
>>
File: 1457223211325.png (123 KB, 505x427) Image search: [Google]
1457223211325.png
123 KB, 505x427
He suffers the same description of all liberal comedians: too smug to be funny. That's why John Oliver, Stewart, and that guy that replaced Stewart suck ass.

I don't mind people making fun of political views, even my own, but when they're smug and condescending rather than out for humor, I just wanna punch em in the face. At least he's not a complete pussy on Muslims.
>>
>>68721359

>liberal kike

What else is there to say?
>>
>>68723555
easy there, ahmed
>>
more good than bad, but just barely.
>>
>>68723644
Also another point to add, when comedy gets applause instead of laughter, it's not comedy. It's just parroting the correct opinions. They always get a short burst of laughter, then rousing applause as if the audience is saying 'that's correct, good job!'
>>
>>68721831

This.

I have trouble understanding how people with TV shows could be proven wrong in an instant with having one guy to google shit and show him and why.
>>
>>68721359
He's not Leibowitz.
That's something.
I guess.
>>
>>68721359
he hates religion more than he hates communism. so he's "liberal"
>>
Comedians understand the value of free speech
>>
Douche but way less of a douche than he used to be. Still an uppity know-it-all pretentious asswipe though. Smug, and almost impressively uninformed for how long he has been in the "political commentary" game.
>>
Good on Muslims & religion
Good on calling out regressive lefties
Is good friends with ppl like Ann Coulter
Will put his money where his mouth is and I don't think I've ever seen him flip flop on a stance

Don't really care about his drug policies. Think they're harmful and stupid but w/e.

He won't really call out blacks but he unless the black person on his show is Michael Steele or Ayaan Hirsi Ali he'll generally know they don't have a lot of intelligent shit to say so he'll just play nice. He's probably redpilled on blacks but even on HBO you can't say the truth about them.

Just needs to be harsher on minorities really.

He's also pro death penalty which is good.
>>
>>68721469
^^this

/sage
>>
>>68721359
>kike
>leftist shill who argues with ad homs and muh feels when right wingers btfo him with logic and reasoning
>endorsed bernie panders
>b-but he's just a comedian
>>
He's a dumb fuckin liberal comedian who shouldn't be considered an intellectual at all but at least he has the balls to call out Islam so I give him that.
>>
>>68722715
I thought he was a Bernie shill.
>>
>hates Muslims
>hates political correctness
>often bashes the left
>/pol/ still hates him

Why?
>>
>>68724558
I like him
>>
>>68723644
>He suffers the same description of all liberal comedians: too smug to be funny. That's why John Oliver, Stewart, and that guy that replaced Stewart suck ass.

I agree with you, this guy is a very good example, look at how natural he is. He may have the same shitty opinions of John Oliver, but no sign of that fucked up ego-driven personality that is very common on white male liberals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFYdWXZLpT4
>>
>>68721359

smug jew, dead eyes
>>
>>68724348
The thing that gets me about Triumph is that when he interviews Bernie fans they can't laugh, look at the college kids one, and in this one everyone is cracking up.
>>
>>68721359
right about some stuff, wrong about others. But his fans are literally scum of the earth liberals
>>
>>68724224
this is how I feel. Maher at least said on his show "mike brown wasn't a gentle giant" but not much after that even when he had BLM people on. You know he's gotta think BLM is bullshit but you know he can't say shit or SJWs will eat him alive
>>
>>68724904
He is too good for those assholes.
>>
>>68721359
The definitive blue pill edgelord
>>
>>68721359

He thinks because he's an atheist who tells slightly off color jokes that he's not a cocksucking SJW marxist faggot.

Which he most certainly is.

When the policies he advocates and the people he shills for flood the U.S. with Muslims just like everywhere else, I hope he is still alive to witness the mess.
>>
>>68723796
yes...similar to watching old george carlin standup clips, 50% of it is just clapping
>>
>>68722031
This is extremely accurate.
>>
>>68724558
Most posters here are Americans and most Americans are in love with their god which mayer BTFO them a lot with
>>
>>68721727
>pseudo-redpilled
Nicely done. That's the best description of him there is, I imagine.
>>
>>68725615

Pretty much sums it up. The guy thinks he's all edgy and fresh, but is really just another SJW in disguise. His opinions are not very insightful or original, and he is amazingly uninformed on many topics.

Plus, isn't he married to a negress?
>>
>>68721809
he's not a jew...
>>
>>68728495
100% agree
>>
I agree with him on many things.
I think he's wrong on some issues.
I hate the self righteous cunt smirk he does.
His DUDE WEED LOL gets on my nerve.
Like we get it.
You get baked after every show. Good for you son.
>>
>>68721359
he's a leftie, but he's not a cuck.
there are worse.
>>
The dream took place in Central Park. A man named Feral Williams was strutting around. He looked like Bill Maher in drag a la Mrs. Doubtfire. After walking down through the park undisturbed, suddenly a young 20-something Latina police woman named Maria Diaz came up to him and angrily told him that his make-up is all wrong. Feral Williams insisted that his make-up was fine, but Maria Diaz said it looks horrible and that he’s under arrest. Feral Williams ran from her and naturally she gave chase. Random citizens around the park tried to stop him, but he was too fast and agile.

Their chase even had them swimming and boating around Central Park’s lake. At one point, when they were running Feral Williams yelled out in falsetto voice, “Get away from me!”. The dream ended with both Maria Diaz and Feral Williams in their own boats sailing across Central Park’s lake one last time, with Maria still pursuing Feral Williams.
>>
He's as pro-free speech as it gets. You can bitch at him for a number of other things, but he will always say you have the right to say the stupid shit you want too.

And he hates Islam with a fiery passion.
>>
File: 1458589404795.jpg (93 KB, 400x490) Image search: [Google]
1458589404795.jpg
93 KB, 400x490
>>68724558

Bill Maher had a taste of the red pill, and now he's stuck in the mental cage he's built for himself. Like the TYT, he acts like he's figured everything out and now stagnates and suffocates in exctasy on his own facts.

When one cam barely tell the difference between subjective and objective reality, the emotional intensity of former will always be more alluring. The left generally suffers from this whether they acknowledge objectivity or not. They're too addicted to the ego high to care.
>>
>>68731193

Farts not facts*
>>
Leftist faggot

Redpilled on the threat of Islam though
>>
>>68724558
He's still a marxist faggot, anon.
>>
>>68731503

This is why I came to like/hate him as well. Overall it's hate. But I still like that he'll at least take some fucking shots at leftists before they crash everything with no survivors.
>>
File: catechisims.jpg (112 KB, 437x603) Image search: [Google]
catechisims.jpg
112 KB, 437x603
>>68723796
>It's just parroting the correct opinions.
He recites his catechisms correctly.

Catechism
noun cat·e·chism \ˈka-tə-ˌki-zəm\
A summary of religious doctrine often in the form of questions and answers.
Something resembling a catechism especially in being a rote response or formulaic statement.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 KB, 47x57) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 KB, 47x57
>>68721359
oy vey
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.