[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a cuckold?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: sanders.png (305 KB, 580x385) Image search: [Google]
sanders.png
305 KB, 580x385
Is he a cuckold?
>>
>took care of another man's children

Yes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggFitmOTSok

If you put aside your bias and just watch this interview, you'll probably find yourself agreeing with Sanders's points on MSM's intent on disinfo.

I'm in NY and definitely voting for Sanders today. There's not a doubt in my mind that Sanders is the only fucking career politician in this race that can go on the record, every single time, and still maintain a semblance of truth. Not begging at AIPAC and instead campaigning was a fucking YUGE deal to me, but of course when Trump goes there and sits on the lap of Bibi's circlejerk, /pol/ turns a blind eye.

I really hope he wins, not being facetious because fuck you.
>>
>>68720864
Nice try fag
>>
>>68720864

You Sanders fans are cute. It's adorable how naive you are to think that he's any more honest than any other politician.
>>
File: 17.jpg (477 KB, 945x1496) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
477 KB, 945x1496
>>68721262
>>68721555
This is such pathetic groupthink, if you really think that Trump is an anti-establishment candidate and not a plant by Clinton/Soros to destabilize the Republican party (seeing that if Sanders doesn't win, Clinton will absolutely fucking win), then you're not getting the joke.

Venceremos.
>>
File: 1458518166061.jpg (49 KB, 298x429) Image search: [Google]
1458518166061.jpg
49 KB, 298x429
>>68720864

>you'll probably find yourself agreeing with Sanders's
>sander's

wew, get this fifteen year old cuckmaster back to rebbit
Please my friend, don't bother replying to me! I wont bother you or your wife's son ever again, I promise.
>>
>>68722251
here's your reply anyway, pato.
>>
bernie supports are cuck gibsmedat white males

bernie himself is alright. I mean I wouldn't vote for him but at least he's an honest old man who's anti-establishment
>>
>>68720864
the only people who support Sanders are dumb teenage liberals and Niggers who believe that if trump becomes president it will be the end of america
>>
>>68722251
>not carlito el cabron
>literally a spanish poster
why
>>
>>68722595
>not carlito el cabronsito, mijito
you're not better.
>>
>>68722389
>pato
I'd make fun of you for giving away you're a Puerto rican, but given you're posting from new York, you're one of those fake muh heritage losers.

>>68722595
I didn't make the picture. and carlito el cornudo would make more sense, cabron has become such a general insult you wouldn't get the sense with the modern meme cuck without the etymology.
>>
>>68722425
Bernie IS the establishment you retard. He panders and plays up his anti-establishment role that's refuted immediately if anyone actually bothers to look at his congressional voting history
>>
File: feel the bern.jpg (356 KB, 645x986) Image search: [Google]
feel the bern.jpg
356 KB, 645x986
>>68720717
Yes. I hacked his personal email and found an image of him prepping his wife's bull.
>>
The real problem with Sanders is he has no idea how the economy works, and he seems like he wants to pander to literally everyone. oh I almost forgot he is a dirty kike who reminds me of a homeless Larry David
>>
>>68722894
>puerto rican
>lisp-princess thinks that 'pato' is exclusive to just one of the canaries

I have goats in Oviedo in my farm that are smarter than you, pato.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.