[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A guy I know just posted on facebook about going on a "Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (90 KB, 427x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 427x380
A guy I know just posted on facebook about going on a "Trump Hunt" with a picture of a dozen signs he stole in his trunk
What should I do?
>>
not post anymore
>>
post the picture, clearly
>>
>>68717715
DO YOUR DUTY SOLDIER OR PREPARE FOR EXILE.
>>
Kill the faggot
>>
>>68717715
Call the police, dummy. If he's posting proof of a theft online they will arrest him.
>>
>>68717715
report him for theft and trespassing
>>
>>68717715
>Berniefags can't stop stealing other people's property
>>
>>68717715
Distribute his info to the peaceful gents on here.
>>
>>68717715
Kick him in the dick.
>>
>>68717715

the Trumpstaffel guys have got a couple people arrested, post uncensored screenshot and hopefully one of them's around to see it
>>
Report him to the police, theft is theft.
>>
File: 1458748734196.png (11 KB, 314x309) Image search: [Google]
1458748734196.png
11 KB, 314x309
>>68717715

Report him to the police, take pictures first and meet with him as a "friend". Ask where he stole the signs from so you can steal them later because "Trump is such a shitty person no one deserves to see signs of him!" Show police evidence of theft and give them phone numbers of properties stolen. Btfo communist free speech destroyer. Fucking kike loving nigger cuck.

XD XD XD XD

If you did that in 1900 you'd get beat the fuck down with a cane like Andrew Jackson mode or some shit, now ppl beta cuck all day
>>
>>68718140
Any ideas on how I can do this?
>>
>>68718197
You clearly know the guy, just forward the info to the local police.
>>
>>68718197
Call them?
>>
>>68718187
>>68717715

burger is right, bring him to justice, report him to your local authorities.
in a perfect world you could just Andrew Jackson him but we dont live in that world anymore
>life is pain
>>
>>68718197
tweet photo from face book to your local police department twitter you dont want police searching thorugh your media.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.