[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did Ben become such a cunt to everyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
Has he lost his mind? Trump has corrupted little Ben and has been full of so much hate ever since ~December.
>>
>of a thousand suns
>problematic
>>
What a faggot kike. He's always so fucking smug and sure of himself. Meanwhile he's burned every bridge he's ever made to defend his fat faggot Canadian senator
>>
There's only so many times you can call a Jew a kike on Twitter before he goes full "muh problematic".
>>
>>68717086
>Problematic
He's gone full fucking SJW
>>
Little Benny Shekelpockets was full on calling Trump a toxic misogynist on his last radio show, I had to turn it off in disgust at how retardedly PC he is.

Conservatives are all such faggots. They pretend they're badass because they support aerial bombing campaigns but only against "dictators" because Democracy is super good :) and then pretend to lean right and then the second you start acting uncucked they will barrel every SJW buzzword in the book at you. They're children who are allowed to play in the left's cockpit every now and then so they can feel like they have a place.
>>
>>68717086
>problematic
kek

This kike has lost his mind.
>>
>>68717086
>problematic

What the fuck THAT WORD STOP USING THAT FUCKING WORD
>>
>>68717251
>>68717817
>>68717893
>>68717932
>problematic
Why is this word so problematic? It's like the word itself is punchable.
>>
Openly hating political correctness is such a meme nowadays. Even SJWs are starting to appropriate the concept. After all their ideas are so crazy that unironnicaly thinking that we should feed œstrogenes to the kids is politicaly incorrect
>>
>>68718088
Dont know man

There have been times IRL that I have avoided using it in context because of connotations that may only exist within internet echo chambers to begin with, fuck it.
>>
File: ShalomChan.gif (338 KB, 222x207) Image search: [Google]
ShalomChan.gif
338 KB, 222x207
>problematic
>>
File: 1457551338402.jpg (1 MB, 1607x2047) Image search: [Google]
1457551338402.jpg
1 MB, 1607x2047
He's stuck with a false accusation against Trump staffers and literally the only card he has left to play is muh six gorillion. Honesty to Jews is like salt to slugs.
>>
>>68717086
This is his new life after GrabGate destroyed his credibility.
>>
>>68717251
He's defected to the SJWs.

Happens all the time in politics. Political operatives and ideologues switch sises and idealogies all the time, apply the same skills they used on one side for their new team.

David Brocks at Media Matters was a conservative hot man who became a Soros hit man for the Left. Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs was a conservative pajamahadeen in 2004 for Bush, became a big pro-Obama anti-counterjihad blogger by 2008.

Nothing new under the sun. Ben has just defected to the other side.
>>
File: goebbels-quote.jpg (61 KB, 576x609) Image search: [Google]
goebbels-quote.jpg
61 KB, 576x609
>>68718310
>>
File: coren.png (836 KB, 1013x678) Image search: [Google]
coren.png
836 KB, 1013x678
>>68718509
This.

A Canadian example is Michael Coren, kind of a b-list intellectual in Canada, was conservative and religious for a while, but I think he saw that becoming a liberal would mean more shekels so now he shills for SJWism as an "ex-conservative".

Also a Jew ;)
>>
>>68717086
Modern political incorrectness as pol uses it is just a response to radical political correctness. As PC becomes more extreme so does it's antithesis. It is basic Hegelian dialectics, eventually when the fighting and memes are over the two will synthesize keeping the best of both. Pol will benefit because people will be free to speak their minds and believe what they want again and be less guarded in their opinions. PC will benefit because people with extremist views will be ridiculed instead of silenced.
>>
>>68717867
I unsubscribed from him a week or two ago.

As he states, "Worship the idea, not the person spouting it."

I followed the guy and gave him an audience member to throw reagan mail advertisements to when I thought he mostly represented me. Now that he no longer represents, me, I do not give him my time, which is very finite.

Also, as far as I can tell, there is no reason for anybody to use reagan mail. There are much better alternatives for privacy that have a free option, and the premium options cost less and give you more, like tutanota and protonmail.
>>
File: 1451882867647.png (584 KB, 1410x2000) Image search: [Google]
1451882867647.png
584 KB, 1410x2000
>>68717086
>problematic
>>
>>68718249
>only exist within internet echo chambers
No, the connotations are real and come from life in universities -- anybody who uses that word is 100% going to think "white privilege" is bad, read "critical theory" books unironically, have thick-framed glasses, and be a snarky faggot cuck.
>>
>>68717867
Those are typically called Neo-Cons or RINOs (Republicans In Name Only).
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 613x390) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 613x390
Reminder
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.