[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on canada. Why is their dollar considerably weeker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (366 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
image.png
366 KB, 1280x711
Redpill me on canada. Why is their dollar considerably weeker the ours? Why did they sell all their gold?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 690x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 690x505
>>
>>68717028

You have exactly 11 more aircraft carriers than us
>>
>>68717028
they invested all of their capital into maple syrup futures.
>>
>Why is their dollar considerably weeker the ours?

Directly coincided with the oil crash of last years. The oil sands of Alberta have been our economic powerhouse for quite some time.

>Why did they sell all their gold?

Apparently our government thinks that investing in bonds for other countries is the wiser alternative.
>>
>>68717028
*weaker than

Canada has a small population (less than California) and relies on the USA for both imports and exports

Increasingly our fresh water and natural resources are in demand overseas and like Australia the Chinese are buying up our major city properties at the expense of Canada born citizens. However our government is bloated and ineffectual in many regards.

Our young generation is very weak-willed and egalitarian, they will not pick their own side for the life of them and so desperate times might come about. Hope so.

Buddy.
>>
File: canada.png (69 KB, 852x638) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
69 KB, 852x638
>>68717267
holy shit. this is actually a real thing
>>
>>68717028
>tfw the home rule party didnt win any seats in this election
>>
File: DUDEWEED2015.gif (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DUDEWEED2015.gif
177 KB, 500x500
>>68717028
Because its 2015, Dude Weed Lmao.
>>
We got cuckt by bad oil value and we have a librul president
>>
The Canadian dollar is supposed to be weak. They are an oil exporting country which benefits from a low dollar compared to the USD.

Sharp Harp was doing his job.
>>
>>68717370

Fucking obviously you dipshit

This is a meme thread
>>
>>68717865
You are the only meme I see.

Family.
>>
Canada is pretty fucking based. went on a roadtrip up there and got wasted. the people were awesome.
>>
>>68718478
Where'd you go?
>>
>>68718478
>Based
>Went on a trip to get shitfaced
Kill yourself faggot degenerate
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.