[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex scandals didn't stop Bill Clinton or his reputation,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 44_Bill_Clinton_3x4.jpg (252 KB, 703x937) Image search: [Google]
44_Bill_Clinton_3x4.jpg
252 KB, 703x937
Sex scandals didn't stop Bill Clinton or his reputation, what makes you think it will stop Rato? Also, would /pol/ actually care if Trump did the same thing Cruz did?
>>
>>68714604
Clinton didn't try to cruz his way to the White House on his "good Christian values". Everyone knew he was a lech from the get go.
>>
>>68714604
Clinton was already in office when it happenned..?
>>
>>68714604
Bill didn't rely on evangelical support. Bill's fans and reputation don't rest on conservative family values.

Bill and his supporters were/are degenerates. Sex scandals make him look "cool". Ted and his supporters pretend to be pious. Sex scandals make him look creepy.
>>
>>68714604
A Trump sex scandal would be evaluated based on who he's with. If they're attractive it would only make him stronger.
>>
Clinton appealed to niggers, who, every time you bring up, just cheer him on and say, "BILL'S MY NIGGA".
>>
Gaming in the Clinton years
>>
>>68714604
Actually his scandals slowed him down at every turn. He even lost a solid year and half of his Presidency to the Lewinsky scandal where nothing got done.
>>
Bill is based but I think based is a term coined by a nigger and pol loves nigger vernacular. So we love nigger based but Based Bill missed the based. At least based clinton, hilary, is still based cuz she is a cuck like based bill.
>>
File: Ted Zeppelin.jpg (135 KB, 1000x751) Image search: [Google]
Ted Zeppelin.jpg
135 KB, 1000x751
>>68714604
Because Rato holds the Bible up high.
>>
People let Clinton's propensity for rape slide because he was the "first black president" and it was only natural he would rape a few white women. But now that there has been a second black president who didn't rape anybody people aren't looking as kindly on it. Bill's rapes are a huge liability in Hillary's election this time, if the republican has the balls to bring them up.
>>
>>68714604
Cruz is a republican.
>>
File: 1453437792091.gif (4 MB, 454x209) Image search: [Google]
1453437792091.gif
4 MB, 454x209
>>68714604
>Sex scandals didn't stop Bill Clinton or his reputation
Umm he was impeached because he lied to the people about his sex scandals.
>>
>>68714604
It's ridiculous he went through all that shit when major republican figures have sex with gay prostitutes at Bohemian Grove.
>>
>>68714604
except it did when it happened he became a lame duck for the rest of his presidency and lost all his power did you even exist in the 90s?
>>
>>68714604
because Rato's base is bible thumpers who don't believe in masturbation. clinton's base is rapists anyway
>>
>>68714604
We don't care. Or at least I don't. But his bible loving supporters will.
>>
>>68714604
what are you like 12? jesus lol.
>>
>>68714604
Bill's a nigga.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.