[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations, for one day only you have been selected for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
Congratulations, for one day only you have been selected for some God forsaken reason to have complete unchecked control over all of your nations domestic and foreign affairs. Also all people with a position of power below you (military, police, diplomats, mayors, the fucking mailman) will obey your every command. So the question is, what will you do?
>>
reply to a really shit thread and get a losers hopes up
>>
>build wall
>only accept <10,000 legal immigrants a year until domestic unemployment subsides
>glass any region showing activity of Islamic terrorism + a buffer of a half mile
>completely stop helping or working with Israel
>>
Make the legal weed happen NOW. We're still waiting for it. Some "weed man" he is, tssss.
>>
>>68712876
Hand the power over to Trump of course.
>>
>>68712876
1.Abolish the electoral college
2.Rewrite the first and second amendment to be perfectly clear on the right of private citizens to bear arms and to express one's opinion regardless of Offensiveness.
>>
>>68712876
Gestapo style crack down on all Bernie supporters. Like the Red Scare but much more torture and humiliation
>>
>>68713945
They are clear though. Leftists just try every thing they can to muddy the waters
>>
>>68713157
you're a moron
>>
Make anime real.
>>
>>68712876

>build wall
>make immigration from nonwhite countries very hard except for skilled people
>give immigrant priority to Europeans (take in all that apply)
>deport all illegals, no exceptions
>end welfare for illegals
>completely end all relations with muslim countries
>pay nonwhites to revoke citizenship and migrate elsewhere
>make abortion free (nigs will end themselves)

Lots more things
>>
>>68713945
2 is a terrible idea, and in all likelihood will make things worse
>>
how many muslims do you think I can take out with the US military in a day? Fuck the military probably could barely mobilize and get there in a days time. I'd have to blow some nukes or at least spam ICBM to deal any damage
>>
>>68716209
You don't need to go full commie.

Are bad ideas.
>>
>>68712876

Tell anyone below me to go out and admit to the American people what they have done and then hang themselves from the lampposts of Washigton
>>
>>68715214
>give immigrant priority to Europeans (take in all that apply)

kek there are tons of Europeans that are human trash, drop the utopian view of white people
>>
>>68712876
kill the vast majority of non-whites and muslims in a horrible and bloody way, cook and eat them, and wear their skins for a dance after the feast.

then i would have children sing songs written to glorify that fine day.

in other words i would make america the most fucking scary country in the world for nonwhites.

after that wonderful day, the memory of it would haunt non-whites and muslims around the globe for years.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.