[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indiana just banned abortion if the fetus has Down syndrome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) signed a controversial abortion bill Thursday that, among other things, would ban the procedure if it is sought because the fetus was diagnosed with a disability or defect such as Down syndrome.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/03/24/indiana-just-banned-abortion-if-the-fetus-has-down-syndrome/'

But isn't the purpose of having children an investment?
>>
>>68711795
This is retarded.
>>
But if the child has down syndrome thats one of the good reasons to abort it....
>>
File: let me die.jpg (85 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
let me die.jpg
85 KB, 500x338
>this can no longer be aborted

GG
>>
This is why christianity isn't our (us being nationalists) friend. It may espouse some good values, but it also encourages degenerate shit like this. Fucking great job Pence, now thousands more useless parasites will be born.
>>
Are aborting normie babies okay? Pl.please say no.
>>
I don't care how pro life you are, there is no reason anyone should allow these things to be born.
>>
we need more of god's clowns considering all the islamic attacks recently,, I approve of this bill
>>
>>68712099
top kek
>>
Holy dysgenics batman

>healthy baby? abort it!
>retarded baby? DONT ABORT IT YOU EVIL NAZI!
>>
>>68711795
That's literally retarted
>>
File: 1458792430608.png (275 KB, 465x517) Image search: [Google]
1458792430608.png
275 KB, 465x517
>>68711795
>>68712151
>>68712382
you guys are idiots

THAT'S why they did it

this will prevent a bunch of pregnancys because the entire reason they wanted abortion (they told themselves) was to abort retard babies
>>
>>68712099
First post best post.
>>
>>68711795
Tod Browning would be proud
>>
>>68711795

I wonder what they would do if you lived in Indiana and traveled over to Illinois, Ohio, or Kentucky and got an abortion.
>>
>>68711795
There is no way the supreme court will not strike this down, especially now that Scalia the Catholicuck is fucking dead and buried.
>>
>>68711795

Retards in charge of Indiana, guess they want it stay that way.
>>
>>68712382
Abortion isn't even really opposed by Christianity, just certain denominations of it.
>>
>>68711795

THOSE CHILDREN ARE FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!

MEN KILL BABIES

WOMEN LOVE BABIES

I LOVE THOSE GIRLS ;)
>>
>>68712663
>prevent pregnancies
What I think will actually happen is that dullwits will get pregnant anyway, and travel to neighbouring states for their abortions.
>>
>>68712435
>downies are god's clowns
kek'd
also nice get.
>>
Pence is so fucking hated right now, everyone here wants to impeach him. Then he does shit like this. Bye bye pencey!
>>
>>68711795
literally they got it the opposite. abortion is okay in serious situations like this. not in other situations.
>>
I'd rather be aborted than having syndrom of a down
>>
>>68711795
Typical religious conservative.

Praying to LUCIFER wouldn't have yielded this degeneracy.
>>
>>68711795

I assume Jews are behind this, with evangelicals as good goys pushing it through, their hatred for other races practicing eugenics is the only thing which gets close to their hatred of nationalism.
>>
>>68711795
Indiana has fallen so far from its proud past. Nothing but niggers and inbred white trash there these days.

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/1907_Indiana_Eugenics_Law
>>
>>68714414

I worked the indianapolis city council for years...most horrible bunch of retards I've ever had to deal with. Some of them have moved up to congress, mayors, etc, too.
>>
>>68711795
This is the opposite of what should be the case. Abortion should be especially used to stop down syndrome children from coming into the world.
>>
>>68714414
This. My state is a fucking joke, I can't think of one good thing that's happened in the past 5 years! Indy is crime infested (70-90% all black crimes btw) and the rest besides Fort Wayne is all modern redneck.
>>
>>68714696

In countries offering high accuracy tests as standard the Downs species is being genocided.
>>
>>68711795
I would honestly use those two has human fleshlights until both of them die from hunger
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.