[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should alcohol be banned... again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Fighting_Cock.jpg (40 KB, 351x1024) Image search: [Google]
Fighting_Cock.jpg
40 KB, 351x1024
Should alcohol be banned... again?
>>
More money for cartels, why not?
>>
>>68710844
kills a lot more people than guns, so sure
>>
>>68710844
Sure. If you want yet another crime wave.
>>
>>68710844
Why should it?
>>
>only drink twice a month
>came to neighborhood watering hole to have a scotch by myself
>45 year old milf with an ass that looks like she's smuggling cantaloupes chats me up while on a date

If alcohol lets me do this then who cares, let it all burn
>>
>>68710844
Worked well last time.
>>
>>68710844
If you want to line the pockets of criminals then go for it.
>>
>>68710844
Are you some kind of faggot?
>>
Alcohol, soda, saturated fat. It's all just the health and safety code. Health and safety can cover more than weed.
>>
No i love a bottle of wine with a joint
>>
You could undo a lot of the cultural decay we've seen in the west merely by banning birth control.

Birth control led to no-strings-attached sex. It led to female empowerment, feminism, the dissolution of traditional gender roles, lower fertility rates, and so much more.

Abortions should still be legal though, because they'd still mostly be used to get rid of future dindus. Blacks lack the foresight to figure out how to not have unwanted births all the time regardless of whether contraceptives are available or not. Whites would still feel at least guilty (or at least hesitant) about just having unprotected sex and saying "I'll just get an abortion after!"
>>
>>68713807
>Whites would still feel at least guilty (or at least hesitant) about just having unprotected sex and saying "I'll just get an abortion after!"
kek, no they wouldn't
>>
>>68710844
Sure worked out well last time, fucking moron.
>>
>>68710844
No
>>
You want an ultra liberal "BOOZE MAN" to be your next president?
>>
>>68710844
>6 year aged bourbon
Well, they must have been in a rush or something.
>>
no no no no no the fuck you think that is a good idea for no that's stupid why would you want to do something like that again why why why why why why it's not gonna do the NO WAY
>>
>>68710844
As a police officer, no. I really don't need a large sect of my city's population becoming criminals over night for the same behavior they conducted lawfully the night before.
>>
File: DSCFreinactment1.jpg (474 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
DSCFreinactment1.jpg
474 KB, 720x540
The internet exists and making alcohol isn't difficult with the right instructions. People didn't know what the fuck they were doing during Prohibition and ended going blind or dying because of shitty distilling. Today it would be impossible to keep people from making their own. It's much easier than growing pot indoors.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.