[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did people start questioning 9/11?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 911jetfuel2.jpg (58 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
911jetfuel2.jpg
58 KB, 500x290
when did people start questioning 9/11?
>>
>>68709908
The day it happened?
>>
>>68709908

When /pol got bored with sucking its own cucks.
>>
>>68709994
Kek this. There's videos of groups of nigs saying 'i bet da govment did this' on scene.
>>
>>68709908
what theory have you heard that implicates Giuiliani? seriously curious
>>
>>68709994
yeh and there were jokes being made as the towers fell, I think theres a saved chatroom with people joking about it,.
>>
immediately after it happened when they heard explosions from the base of the tower not from the top.
>>
>>68710142
Lol I just thought the picture looked hilarious
it's a great photoshop desu, love the detonator that says FEMA
>>
>>68710334
word

btw alot of 9/11 conspiracy theories really rolled out by 2003 i mean you can even tell that picture is from 2003

i think its because they used it as a rationale to invade iraq and that got the far right and left really rolling, i'd say that's when the movement really took off
>>
>>68709908
Literally the day it happened I had an idiot friend going off about they tri lateral commission and the masons and bush did it.
I punched him in the face and called him a faggot retard and that was the last time I saw him
>>
>>68710816
were you 11?
>>
>>68709908
I was there. Stop this shite
>>
started questioning when it happened
>>
William Cooper was questioning 9/11 it before it happened
>>
>>68710816
good goym
>>
>>68709908
the day it happened, when they showed bush jrs reaction while reading to kindergartners.... seemed very fishy right off the bat
>>
>>68709908
Plus the fact every Israeli dual citizen somehow knew to take the day off from work on sept 11..
>>
>>68709908
Christopher Bollyn was making usenet posts on September 13th 2001.

Most of the early research was controlled opposition (e.g. the pod crap, and loose change).
>>
>>68709908
I watched it happening live, and the whole time I was thinking, "Well after this happened on his watch, there's no way Americans will put up with Bush any more, since he lost the popular vote to begin with. And when people suddenly accepted him more than ever later that day, I knew, I knew he let it happen to use fear to legitimize himself.
>>
>>68709908
probably when the 1st plane hit. I'm sure someone questioned "what the fuck was that?"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.