[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Romanian on Mudslimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg (9 KB, 220x224) Image search: [Google]
Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg
9 KB, 220x224
https://youtu.be/ewXVE79DAFE

Are Romanian women generally redpilled? How do I get a non-gyppo Romanian wife?
>>
>>68709439
Not an argument
>>
>>68709439
I don't like muslims but only people with two digit IQ like this guy
>>
Please stop shilling Stefan. He believe in the non-violence principle. He probably believes if we had anarchy the Muslims would simply be incapable of doing us harm.
>>
>>68710221
>non-violence principle
Non-aggression principle. Self-defense is fine. Muslims have initiated violence, so retaliation is justified.
>>
>>68710060
Is that you Stefan?
>>
>>68710221
>He probably believes if we had anarchy the Muslims would simply be incapable of doing us harm.
Land would be in the hands of private owners so private owners will be allowed to let in who they choose to. The market will figure out that these low IQ middle easterners are no good for society and people will stop letting them in.
>>
>>68709439
>non-gyppo Romanian

oxymoron, ROMANIan is literally derived from the romani people
>>
>>68710060
I realize you're trying to start a debate so we have more replies, Mike, but you must know yourself, that your comment is NOT.AN.ARGUMENT

>>68709439
Only in Romania, or if she just recently moved to the West. (but if she's really red pilled, why would've she moved to the West? they know the West is falling, Romania is much much safer than Germany for example).
The ones who were born in the West to diaspora parents are mostly blue pilled commie faggots as fuck though, don't even try with them.

>>68710970
It comes from "Roman", the nation which started the Roman Empire. Their language is a latin language.
>>
>>68710970
Roma are not native to Europe
They have more in common with modern lower cast Indians than any group in Europe
>>
>>68711321
She is probably some attention whore.
>>
>>68711558
The girl who called?
Come on man, listen to her, she's probably in the 99.999th percentage of IQ regarding females.
I was surprised she's from Bucharest, the capital, which is of course plagued by commie, green, LGBT faggotry.
>>
>>68710060
Not an arguement.
>>
>>68713208
Why are urban areas always like that? Doesn't matter the country, they are all that way.
>>
>>68714274
There are a lot of reasons, but one I'm completely sure about is that in villages/small towns people know each other, they have bonded. They have a COMMUNITY. They have things in common. They meet everyday or at least see most of the people once in a week.

Well what's it like in big cities?
People don't know each other, don't interact with each other, they only have a small community (their friends - if they even have built out a community around them). They live in isolation (ironic, right?). They know no bonds.
So they are looking for bonds. Well, nationalism is a taboo, so what other bonds do you have? Green shit, commie shit, LGBT shit and other faggotries.
>>
>>68709439
>non-gyppo Romanian
oxymoron
>>
>America shouldn't have dropped the bomb on Japan
trashed desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.