[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all honesty how do people live in neighborhoods full of spics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: my dance partner.jpg (40 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
my dance partner.jpg
40 KB, 500x376
In all honesty how do people live in neighborhoods full of spics and niggers? It must be the worst existence ever
>>
Not all of us can afford to live with mommy and daddy until we turn 30
>>
>>68708961
The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy. The degeneracy.
>>
>>68709100
lol what? You low achieving faggot get a better job
>>
File: Pepe trump1.png (333 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
Pepe trump1.png
333 KB, 600x720
I grew up in a spic neighborhood, and this is my story.
You had bullies, we had thugs who had brothers in and out of prison. You try to fight one, they will bring the entire lopez family to jump you.The kids don't want to learn in school. They don't listen, they just talk and dick around. The teachers try , but the students are too dumb to put any effort except the token. The restrooms had tagging, the books had tagging, and there were gang fights,sometimes shootings.

You can't walk around the neighborhood. That's out of the question because there is a shooting every night it seems. You have to lock everything, car,house, close windows when you leave, keep the bike chained up. lawnmower shed chained and locked. The list goes on. There are no jobs, only mexican restaurants and sketchy tire shops that only hire illegals.

As a kid, I could never walk around the neighborhood, I had a friend who was shot in the back of the head on his front porch. I could never ride a bike around the neighborhood because crack heads will rob you. Never trick or treated because people had pit bulls and locked their gates, and obviously the thugs would bag snatch what you had. When you hear loud music at night because of a house party, you almost expect a gang related shooting to happen.

1/10,1 because the food is good at the restaurants. Other than that, it fucking sucked.
>>
there is a reason white people prefer to live in all white neighborhoods and blacks and latinos both prefer to live in mixed neighboorhoods with just enough of their own kind so that they aren't isolated and then the highest possible percentage of white people after that.

white neighboors are nice to have.
>>
>>68709100
How do you not afford to live rent free?
>>
>>68709100
yeah? tell us about your problems you sack of shit
>>
>>68708961
My town is 1/3rd white 1/3rd black 1/3rd spic. It's fine.
>>
>>68710375
In the city of Rochester every house on my street was robbed at some point.

black and hispanic people have no respect for sidewalks. They always choose to walked down the road even when you are driving at them with your car. They always walked with pants half way down and no shirt when it was warm.
School was a mess and no black men went on to do anything as far as I know.
>>
>>68710731
fuck off carl
>>
Try not beeing a beta cuck sweater vest wearing bitch
>>
>>68709100
>>68708961
I make 55k a year on salary, been out of college for a few months now.

I legit surrounded by minorities and with college students. I pay 300 a month in rent.

Im at work or the gym literally all day, only in my room to sleep. I dont care where I sleep really.

I would rather save all this money and save up for a sweet car. I pocket almost all my money. Legit going to buy a used GTR by the end of this year.
>>
File: Philadelphia[1].jpg (635 KB, 3302x1270) Image search: [Google]
Philadelphia[1].jpg
635 KB, 3302x1270
I grew up in a 95% white middle-class suburb of Philadelphia, but thanks to School integration, all of schools I went to were probably over 50% Black and Hispanic.

The schools were a fucking mess; constant violence and general niggerish behavior was the norm. I had a french teacher who would literally get harassed by the black kids 70% of the class time, she would constantly call the school security to kick the them out. One day, she they made here cry by calling her an ugly bitch, shit was sad.

While I generally hated it, I think it was a good experience for me. Had I not went to school with these savages, I possibly would have believed the lie that they are just poor oppressed minorities. Even when I used to be a liberal, I never believed in that shit.
>>
>>68711077

>55k a year

Now wonder you live in the ghetto.

Time to step up your game, slackjob.
>>
>>68710809
Niggers are the WORST
>>
>>68711325
I think the "niggerish behaviour" only comes out when they're the majority. When there's only a few black kids they tend to fall in line. At least that's what it was like at my school. The few black kids were pretty normal. But I knew of other schools where it seemed like they got worse as the % of non-whites went up.
>>
>>68710375

This is an apt description and what I am noticing my once safe white country neighbourhood slowly descending into over the last few years. the worst thing is even lower class whites are being influenced by the culture and acting the same way
>>
>>68714050
>the worst thing is even lower class whites are being influenced by the culture and acting the same way

they will be burning coal in no time. they will wear corn rolls too. You will get sjw teacher in your schools and they will have their backs.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.