[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The story of how Cruz became "Rato"...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: cruzratt.jpg (63 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
cruzratt.jpg
63 KB, 500x559
People often ask this, so I'll answer (and yes, I expect due credit for my part and an all expense paid trip to canada after God Emperor colonizes it).
Jan 28th- posted the above pic, along with: Who else here for CRUZ? BC we need an literal,Goldman sachs, marrano Jew Rat as the next president of the US.."
For whatever reason, the Mods let it go until it had 700 replies (people seemingly didn't read it close enough and some thought I was an actual Cruz shill at a time before Iowa when it wasn't common), with people responding "hello rato." Think the premature balding thing really scares guys in our demographic.
Finally after ~700 replies, it was pruned. From then on, "Rato" became his name and someone 2 days later made the picture with Cru'z face over "Rato" (who is actually a Wallabee.")
Feb 4th-- cruz's people, afraid the meme might spread past here and go viral, filed an "intellectual property claim" with google on Rato Pic to keep it from appearing in Jewglle searches. (we literally caused them to spend money on a $700/hr lawyer to remove this!)
Why did I give cruz name "rato" and associate him with premature balding rat (wallabee)?
Look at the expression and the beady eyes and teeth. It's just...it's fucking him. Not only that, but a rat is greasy, dishonest, and just the scum of the earth. All these things are Cruz.
This si why I love 4chan. Sheer power of mem magic, a shitpost I expected to be gone in 10 minutes ended up becoming this scumbag's nickname here. Credit of course also due to guy who first shopped his face onto the "rato" image, even though I personally liked it better just with the walabee face bc it looks like Raphael.
And this, lads, is why even after all this years, still love this chan...
And PS- for the record, I still maintain 100% that cruz IS a Maranno Jew. I was not kidding about that.
Thank ewe for listening fellow autists. We did it reddit!
>>
>>68708413
Thats the true power of 'meme magic'

one person can make a difference. Too bad people like /bmw/ turn it into a cult.
>>
File: cruzratscreenshot.png (62 KB, 1308x248) Image search: [Google]
cruzratscreenshot.png
62 KB, 1308x248
For the history books when reign of god emperor is written, I want us to get at least a footnote in chapter about taking down rato.
Here is the first thread I posted naming Cruz as Rato on Jan 28th (I know, my life is pathetic and empty, but helping ruin this scum would be a source of pride to anyone).
>>
>>68709057
Bumping to acknowledge.
>>
This was original post along with rato pic -- who thought "sheeky forums" would ever be of use after a thread gets pruned?
"Who else here for Ted Cruz? We need a literal Jew Rat for president, controlled by bigger jew rat puppeteers. He's really the true outsiders candidate-- a giant rodent.
2 months ago"
>>
>>68708413
(You) deserve recognition.

Cruz is a fucking greasy rat. Let's destroy him.
>>
File: 1455879901588.jpg (250 KB, 1024x539) Image search: [Google]
1455879901588.jpg
250 KB, 1024x539
I have to give you credit OP. This election is a powerhouse of meme production, and El Rato is one of the best memes of the election.

I hate that goddamn rat.
>>
>>68709475
>Bumping to acknowledge.
Thank you, Aussiebro. I'd like to thank the Academy, my director, and of course Aussies for inspiring me to ever new levels of shit posting.
IF you can dream it, you can shit post it!
>>
He went from a penguin to a weasel to a rat
>>
File: 1416597001140.jpg (222 KB, 905x917) Image search: [Google]
1416597001140.jpg
222 KB, 905x917
>>68709859
>>
nice meme OP. rato is a great name for cruz.

Memetics are very powerful and its a strange feeling seeing other people using your memes. Kind of a power trip. I've had a couple tiny memes take off since the middle of 2015, but it feels like it was a singular person forcing it. An example would be the shitty eric roberts meme on /tv/. So many stupid fucking variations of a post I made that I didn't even think was very funny, but someone forced it until it gained momentum.

rato has remained pure.
>>
Kek, i remember he was the Weasel b4 that. Thanks burger
>>
>>68708413
heIIo rato
>>
I've been trying to move the "rat" meme to twatter. If cruz's campaign were afraid enough of it to get a fucking google copyright injunction 4 days after it appeared here to stop JEwggle searches turning it up, they clearly know it has potential bc the motherfucker just is a rat.
I should have screencapped the notice that it had been "removed for copyright infringement," but see for yourself.
With al the times we call him rato here and it's even spread to lereddit, search it in Jewggle and literally nothing comes up save for a few threads here.
For the greater Glory of the god Emperor, I'm going to push the "Rato" eme on twatter and hope people will help me (not, not asking for "personal army," before that shit starts. Just clear they are afraid of it and how cool would it be for Trump to start calling him "Ted the Rat" after "Lyin' Ted" gets old?
>>
>hello rato is flagged as spam

4chan officially wants us all to go bald. Thanks, Zuckerberg.
>>
>>68708413
>PAY ATTENTION TO ME I MADE A MEME
>GIVE ME ATTENTION GUISE
>GUISE
>GUISE
>LOOK AT ME
>GUISE
>I MADE A MEME
>GIVE ME ATTENTION

no one cares, fuck off faggot
>>
>>68708413
Hello rato. P-please leave my hair alone
>>
>>68708413
This is actually pretty cool. I like that.
You deserve a (you)
>>
>>68708413
Im already prematurely balding you fucki g rato
>>
>>68710638
>Memetics are very powerful and its a strange feeling seeing other people using your memes. Kind of a power trip. I've had a couple tiny memes take off since the middle of 2015, but it feels like it was a singular person forcing it. An example would be the shitty eric roberts meme on /tv/. So many stupid fucking variations of a post I made that I didn't even think was very funny, but someone forced it until it gained momentum.
It is a weird feeling m8, and shows you just how much of this shit comes down to chance. On any other day, thread would have been removed after even 10 people ppl had replied "hello ratto."
On that day, Mods must have been out getting monthly supply of hot pockets, so it was just allowed to go for hours and hours and somehow it stuck (again, credit to the dude who put Cruz's face on Rato wallaby a few days after bc that helped, even though I liked original).
IT does almost feel like God (lord Kek, whatever) is on our side sometimes. You cannot "force" a true meme, it's just the product of pure chance and if it "sticks" on some higher level, which I think it does for Raphael bc he looks like a rat and behaves like a rat (after "Iowa Voter Violation" thing, it took off even more when ppl saw how dishonest (i.e, "ratlike) he really was).
Strange experience to see where memes really come from. Meanwhile Rato has literal former CIA mind control people working for him, and we continually destroy them just with shit we come up with sitting drunk in our rooms.
Feels good man.
>>
File: smughaters.jpg (27 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
smughaters.jpg
27 KB, 400x225
>>68710989
>no one cares, fuck off faggot
kek, you're the only asshole here butthurt bc I'm jokingly pointing out how far a shitpost went and became a meme from a random shitpost I made.
Take your meds dude.
>>
kek, look how far it's gone! New goal is to get Trump to start referring to him as "Ted the Rat."
From what I've been reading, they're talking about a "brokered convention" where they stick rato and lubio in. We can't let that happen mates.
We've been breaking our asses for Trump since June now-- for free, not for 10 cents per shill like Rato's "posters" who organize foeign shills over skype.
Let's get God Emperor the electoral votes he needs and we can move on to Shillary.
"Put down the chicken wings and come to MAGA bro..."
>>
>>68708413
Shitty fucking meme. Everyone knows he's a snake not a rat
>>
>>68714542
>Shitty fucking meme. Everyone knows he's a snake not a rat
Naw, a snake is at least kinda cool and is a predator, an an intimidating animal in some circumstances.
A rat is cowardly, dishonest, spreads plague, will do anything to survive, has no morals, etc..
A snake is too good for Rato. A rat lives off human refuse and will do anything to survive and advance itself, feeding off filth.
"Rato" sums it all up. Even better, it sounds Spanish so it also refers back to that.
>>
>>68708413
Hello rato

This is not spam. Down with the system.
>>
>>68708413
hello rat0
>>
MY fav response from the original (when people didn't read whole thing and thought I was actually a Cruz shill) was: "I'm only here for the Rat. Fuck you OP, everyone hates your candidate..."
KEk! "I'm only here for the rat.." Wish they hadn't pruned it, some of the responses were gold.
>>
>>68709838
Rare
>>
* You can probably see some of the responses on "sheeky," but I refuse to turn off adblock for those scumbags.
Rato is spending hundreds of millions of Juden Shekels for CIA experts in this stuff, and we are destroying them!
>>
>>68708413
hello el rato
>>
>>68709838
>You) deserve recognition.
>Cruz is a fucking greasy rat. Let's destroy him.
OH cool, St. Kitts/Nevis. I know that area well bc were always my fav colonies to take over in "Pirates Gold!" back when I was 7 or 8..
I must say, am humbled to be recognized by my fellow shitlord, autistic peers.
Now we finished off Rato so God Emperor gets enough votes to keep them from stealing it at a brokered convention and then move on to destroying shillary!
t. rato creator
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.