[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that modern society needs another world war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: over the top.jpg (67 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
over the top.jpg
67 KB, 615x409
Do you think that modern society needs another world war?
>>
why can't we just left in peace? is it too much to ask?
>>
>>68708520
Do you see humanity as a whole thriving with the direction it is on right now?
>>
>>68708210
Needs? No.

But once Islam decides that soft targets abound, it'll make yet another attempt to blanket the world in its insanity.

And if white people can't answer the call, then based China will show them what it means when people don't give a fuck about your little feelings.

And thus begins ww3.
>>
No, but it will happen.

Everyone knows it's on the way, it's just a matter of when and where it will begin.

My bet is France after a Military coup.
>>
File: bruder.jpg (48 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
bruder.jpg
48 KB, 480x600
>>68708210
No, because all the true men will volunteer to fight for their country, the ducks, nu-males, and disabled will stay and survive to breed.
We will just water us down even further.
>>
>>68708210
Yes except it needs to be a real world war meaning a war in every single country on the planet, meaning there is nowhere to run no country to seek asylum for either fight or die.
>>
File: endlish killing niggers.jpg (45 KB, 390x288) Image search: [Google]
endlish killing niggers.jpg
45 KB, 390x288
>>68708210

Not a world war...a race war!

Time for White countries to take back White countries. Africa for Niggers!
>>
>>68709122
Those should be the ones that are pushed to the front lines and used as "operation human shield".
>>
We have to defeat islam to ensure our peace
>>
>>68708210

Nope - only the USA is shilling hard for it - cause they are so retarded they dunno how to live in peace.
>>
>>68708210
no
>>
no we need another holocaust

check em
>>
>>68708210
if a third world war goes down, that will be the end of the white race. dindus as always will be far from the conflict, just procriating in the mud
>>
well we can just use the law of averages to assume another large scale conflict, ww size? time will tell
>>
>>68708210
i think north america should have a war with china and europe and asia should unite
>>
>>68708210
No because then we would all die.
>>
>>68708520
FUCK OFF NEUTRAL FAGGOT
>>
>>68708520
Peace leads to decadence and dysgenics.
>>
>>68709264
How is the internet in the bahamas?
>>
>>68708210
Yes.
It's awful and the innocents suffering will be terrible but we need it Modern society is to divorced from reality.
It needs to be inside western countries. Not some far off theater like Vietnam. People need to be exposed to it personally. They need to be in situations where they cant avoid taking a stance. Rich and poor alike must remember their is more to life than wealth.
>>
>>68708210
Not a world war. We need an american civil war. All liberals need to be put in internment camps and then slaughtered
>>
>>68708925
France or Sweden. I think Sweden's welfare state will collapse first.
France could go any time, its just a matter of the right incident.
>>
>>68708520
Fucking medkit fag.
>>
File: 1454246575322.jpg (637 KB, 1071x1068) Image search: [Google]
1454246575322.jpg
637 KB, 1071x1068
>>68711414
peace would be nice, but human nature is the way it is.
alphas are born everyday, and in the place of peace, they will take all they can, as we are still animals as well.
good times m8.
>>
>>68708520
yes, peace is boring
>>
>>68708520

We are not in peace right now. Wars are happening all over, yet few are leading to blooshed and overall population reduction.
>>
My only dislike of it is that I'll be too old to fight. It will never be wide spread on our shores either.
>>
File: 1457747325671.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1457747325671.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
Personally, I think that a world war is what we need to set ourselves straight for the long run.

The past two world wars shaped our lives and civilization in profound ways that most people don't even come close to appreciate. They changed the human spirit as a whole. It's the first time in our history that we really started significantly detaching ourselves from the dogma of the past.

These changes did have their consequences, however. The carnage of WW2 in particular made mainstream politics start suckling on the nipple of universal tolerance and liberalism, the plagues which I feel are holding us back today. I think a third, incredibly destructive great war would effectively exterminate these ideals because it will once again remind people of what is important in the context of our existence.
>>
Idiots. Anyone familiar with einsteins words on the matter? "I know not what weapons will be used in WW3 but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

WW3 will be nuclear. Any halfwitted foreign policy expert/amateur knows this. Wish for your obliteration all you want, you just my live to see it happen.
>>
>>68714157
Well said Leaf
>>
>>68714858
Einstein was just a physicist.
>>
>>68714858
unless you know it's a nuclear country vs a non-nuke cuntry lets say most middle east states
>>
>>68708210

one way or another it's inevitable

sooooon
>>
>>68708520

war is in our nature

study history
>>
>>68708210
No but everyone who thinks this does.
We should donate a few islands and send the worst prisoners and people who aren't content with the comforts of modern peace to go kill themselves.
>>
The best white genes were lost in WW1 and 2, look what happened to Germany after it lost it's best men. We can't lose the best again.
>>
>>68708210
Douchebags that think we need a war are never the ones that want to go and fight it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.