[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bermuda here taking your questions. Rare flag dispensing wisdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: bmlarge.gif (15 KB, 604x302) Image search: [Google]
bmlarge.gif
15 KB, 604x302
Bermuda here taking your questions. Rare flag dispensing wisdom on life, the universe, and everything.
>>
Congrats on having one of the few great British Imperial flags remaining

What's the job market like there?
>>
Why ships sink in your triangle?
>>
What's the real secret behind the bermuda triangle?
>>
Is everyone there a nigger?
>>
>>68706251

The job market is narrow but deep. If you are in some areas then you can be among the best in the world and find yourself in huge demand and very wealthy as a result. If you're equally good in an area without local demand then you'll be poor and desperate.

This is an insurance town. Underwrite, or be an actuary, or do math and you're a god. If you are just a regular MBA or joe schmo then you're going to struggle.
>>
>>68706352

They want to.
>>
>>68706118
>>68706118
what do you do? how'd you end up there? I have some accountant friends that lived there for a few years
>>
>>68706118
is life on your island literal paradise?
>>
>>68706361

There isn't one. It doesn't exist. I've been across it twice and only once did we experience any kind of peril.
>>
>>68706387

Is everyone there a Muslim? Don't get angry at me that you let the Mother Country go to shit.
>>
>>68706118
whats your nigger to white ratio
>>
>>68706514

My family has been here for almost 400 years. I'm a businessman of some sort not appropriate for 4chan.
>>
>>68706561

No. Some people like to pretend there's a white racist conspiracy so they spend their lives miserable blaming someone else for their failures instead of looking in the mirror and taking responsibility, and looking out the window to see a land of beauty and opportunity that they get the privilege to call home.
>>
>>68706777
ah cool, was curious of you were old stock or expat, I visited in 2007, amazingly nice place!
>>
>>68706771

Better than the sheep/kiwi ratio.
>>
>>68706118
Dark & Stormy, how good is it! Cup Match, why?
>>
>>68707001

Glad you were classy enough to visit my glorious homeland. I slept with one of your friends when she was here working at E&Y.
>>
>bermuda
>rare

top kek
>>
>>68707165

Dark & Stormy done right is the beginning of the greatest night of your life... the one you will be chasing for the rest of your life as your youth fades into responsibility and mediocrity.

Cup Match because God himself smiled down on his country of Somerset and blessed the colours red and blue and saw that it was good. Also because rum, girls in bikinis, and big tune.
>>
>>68706118
What is life like there? Is it better than Caribbean?
>>
>>68707263
not using a vpn sure
>>
>>68707263

How's bankruptcy treating you? There are 33,000 of you but I imagine only 1000 can afford internet so you're certainly a rare one.
>>
>>68707350

The Caribbean is generally poor and lacks real seasons. Here we are wealthy and pretty but have a real winter, spring, and fall. I think that climate difference made us more diligent as a culture.
>>
>>68707263
Is Turks to Caicos as Trinidad is to Tobago?
>>
>>68706904
Sounds just like America
>>
>>68707340
If I was a wealthy man I would move there instantaneously. Cheers Bermudabro!
>>
>>68707938

Well, get wealthy.
>>
>>68707832

Here they have real political power instead of just being a sideshow. They're our version of Trump voters.
>>
>>68707646
I've always wanted to go to your territory. I live in North Carolina so its literally a 45 min plane fare after going through customs.
>>
>>68707177
which one kek
>>
>>68708205

Short brunette, kinda cute but not a keeper. No way in hell I will remember her name. If you've had one Canadian accountant you've had them all... except for that one... she broke me and made me a better man at the same time... but that was a long long time ago.
>>
>>68706118
Are you black or white? (And what are race relations like there?)
And do the white people in Bermuda talk like britbongs?
>>
>>68706118
I came
>>
>>68708861

I'm white.
Race relations are weird. Personally very friendly but there is a huge amount of anti-white racism and yet there is still institutionalised racism against black people.

White people here talk like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GObIaM_fwF4
>>
>>68707263
>come for discussion with rare I already have
>capture one I don't

Cool.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.