[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroic freedom fighters burned a mosque in Madrid after the Brussels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: EuroCucks.jpg (256 KB, 474x507) Image search: [Google]
EuroCucks.jpg
256 KB, 474x507
Heroic freedom fighters burned a mosque in Madrid after the Brussels attack.

Why are Europeans so cucked and why aren't they doing this more to remove the filth from their homelands?
>>
>>68704818
stand up & fight euro cu.ck
>>
File: FlamboyantUnderstatedGelada.gif (941 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
FlamboyantUnderstatedGelada.gif
941 KB, 627x502
>>
Stupid and counterproductive. You have the moral highground then you fall for the trap.

They should be protesting leftist universities and politicians not mosques or muslims. Targeting muslims simply reinforces the lefts propoganda.

I swear these people are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>68708444
I think that's bait, this isn't about fucking tolerating them anymore. It's about time to show them that repercussions will be felt from now on whenever members of their communities commit crimes.
>>
>today brussels, tomorrow Madrid?
why would ISIS even care about fucking Spain?
well, now they might anyway.
>>
File: 1457828312615.jpg (73 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1457828312615.jpg
73 KB, 800x532
>>68708444
>moral highground
>mfw

http://gaceta.es/noticias/isis-cobraba-impuesto-rezar-mezquita-m-30-30112015-1307

http://politica.elpais.com/politica/2014/12/11/actualidad/1418328002_467995.html
>>
>>68704818
hey imam, whatcha doin?
>>
>>68704818
how do they know it's a "far right group"? has such a group claimed responsibility?

you don't need to be "far right" to recognise the danger of islam
>>
>>68708960
It's not like Madrid already suffered an islamic terrorist attack in the past or anything
>>
>>68708444
Or maybe the just want to start a race war...
>>
>>68708444
You don't negotiate with a fire ant that's crawling on your leg, you wouldn't ask a pissed off hornet to stop stinging you... You simply swat it and make it disappear.
>>
>>68709163
Silly anon. Thinking 20-50 years ahead of anything that isn't global warming automatically makes you an extreme right fascist.
>>
>>68704818
I will drop my current life and gladly join a militia to reclaim europe at any time should a legitimate one ever be creates.

Seeing all the inequity created by leftist rethoric and these rampaging mudshits destroying the west has left me with zeal enough to the point that I would gladly relinquish my life in the name of freedom and the west.
>>
That fire looks fake as fuck.
>>
>>68704818
Good job, Spain. People will continue to denounce right-wing and anti-muslim actions for as long as it is the norm to do so. When more of these events happen, caused by increased islamic terrorism, people will wake up and and stop being afraid of being anti-muslim. Right now the mainstream media and social media will basically fuck your life over if you speak out publicly, but that's going to change sooner or later.
>>
>>68709486
Thousands and thousands of Europeans are waiting to do this. .

Just waiting for one country to start the fire.
>>
>>68708444
what the fuck is the moral highground going to do?

they aren't gonna look at peaceful anti-Islamification groups any better, they will still call them racists and xenophobes and nazi's.

the time is over for muh morality and muh peaceful protesting
>>
File: notallnazis.png (508 KB, 802x551) Image search: [Google]
notallnazis.png
508 KB, 802x551
>>68708444

>Don't you get it, they want you to hate the invaders!
>>
File: i keeel you.jpg (584 KB, 1120x1052) Image search: [Google]
i keeel you.jpg
584 KB, 1120x1052
>>68708960
Muslims already kill all the dogs in many Spanish neighborhoods.
>>
>>68709163
not bending over and taking it up the ass by Ahmed and offering your 9 year old daughter virginity to his brothers automatically makes you right-wing
>>
>>68709667

>nazi
>race

You should change that.
>>
>>68709163
>"far right group"
Honestly it probably is.
But that guy screaming "Allah Akbar" before blowing himself up.
His motivations are a real mystery.
>>
The seeds have been planted its time to take back whats right fully ours and put terror back into the eyes of this vile disgraceful religion. Bring back the crusades I want in!
>>
>>68710009
thats exactly what leftists say though, they say anti-muslim = racism

its a parody you dip
>>
>>68708444
And then what? You convince these low IQ middle easterners to leave with rational arguments?

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>68708444
Thing is, Spain already knows what it's like to suffer a muslim invasion. 800 years of war made us be redpilled about Islam by default. If you want to suck some Muslim's cock, go visit your neighboor Ahmed.
>>
1. Spain
2. No
>>
>>68709591
Thank you, our Leaf brother-in-arms
>>
>>68710512
I like Spain, my great grandpa fought in an international brigade during the civil-war, although I don't really know if that's a bad thing or not. He wasn't a commie, though.
>>
>>68708444

nice trips

but I agree the traitors are more important

with that said, the muslims have hit Europe many many times now with almost 0 reprisal from whites

if shit got started they would have a hard time spinning it as "muh poor muslims didn't du nuffin"
>>
>>68711107
International Brigades fought for the Republican side, which meant he just wasn't a fascist. Maybe he even was in some of the Fascist International brigades, which had some minor British, Canadian, and American people. There was really no ''communist'' side
>>
File: first mass.png (749 KB, 900x439) Image search: [Google]
first mass.png
749 KB, 900x439
>>68704818
god bless catholic spain
>>
>>68708444
They didn't burn the mosque. They just lighted some torches.
Also some time ago the same mosque was recollecting money for Isis and was(was?) A center for radicalization.
Source in Spanish: >>68708997
>>
How many Mosques are there in Europe in total?

Pic related is what a Mosque in Australia looks like.
>>
Good job Spain. Hope the people that did this go uncaught and get to do it again.
>>
File: invading faggots.png (315 KB, 1295x931) Image search: [Google]
invading faggots.png
315 KB, 1295x931
>>68708444
Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit.
>>
>>68708444
>moral highground
Great, they have the moral highground.
Now what? They stand in front of a leftist politicians and say "excuse me sir, can you slow down recking my country please?".
Wonderful, now our country is only 20% fucked and we'll have another 40 years before being overrun. It all worked out well after all.
They can just paint recking your nation as a good deed because those poor migrants.
And then you're an evil racist anyway no matter how peaceful and loving you are. And your nation is still fucked.

But hey muh moral highground?
>>
>>68704818
Probably a false flag.
>>
>>68708444
Fuck this moral highground trash. You're allowing the left to decide what the moral highground is, and following their morality. There is nothing immoral about destroying a center that disseminates propaganda aimed to destroy your people.
>>
Uh if they're committing violence then they're not REAL far-righters.
>it works both ways, liberals
>>
>>68704818
>Hogar Social Madrid
>Far-right

K.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.