[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ respond?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (143 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 640x1136
How does /pol/ respond?
>>
>>68704566
An American life is not equal to that of a foreigner
>>
Damn Daniel
>>
TED CRUZ IS A RAT GET IN HERE!1!!!!1
>>
File: Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg (106 KB, 815x522) Image search: [Google]
Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg
106 KB, 815x522
>>68704566
I gather that this is in relation to so called refugees from the Middle East?

Point out that this is what the so called refugees are doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ESI4pTDI9g

Point out that a lot of the refugees are coming from places that aren't Iraq or Syria:

http://www.lucify.com/the-flow-towards-europe/ (Slow loading)

Point out that many of the refugees are quite literally inbred, which leads to cognative and behavioral issues that are not good. (Pic related. Consanguineous marriage is marriage to a blood relative.)

There is a lot more if you want to dig into Muslim culture. Hell, you can just go through liveleak and dig up videos of how ISIS/FSA/Al Quaeda/etc... do business.
>>
>>68704566
By that logic if I wanted to flood an enemy cucked nation with my own citizens to destabilise it, i'd start a civil war and then watch as the enemy nations open up their anuses.
It's good tactics. Hell, it's the only tactics you can play when the other nations could nuke you off the face of the earth.
>>
>>68704695

An ameriacan life is equal to that of a pound of lard
>>
File: 27KtRhS.jpg (125 KB, 750x892) Image search: [Google]
27KtRhS.jpg
125 KB, 750x892
>>68704566

1. Americans are more important than foreigners.

2. A significant portion of Islam is at war with the West, the US in particular. Completely restricting muslims from entering the US until we have a very thorough vetting process is paramount to national security.

3. The small risk he's suggesting is only temporary, over time it will grow. Muslims reproduce at high rates and will eventually they'll form their own Sharia governed enclaves like you see throughout Europe. Radicalization will grow.
>>
>>68704566

Just send them the Numbers USA immigration video. The number of "lives saved" is a stupid figure, in comparison to the number of lives that COULD BE saved.

The matter of national security isn't grounds for a moral argument which your friend is making by insisting we take in refugees. Here's the vid OP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

If your friendo is so concerned that is a moral obligation to take these people in, ask them why, and ask them why these people in particular. There are billions of people who suffer, why is the U.S. suddenly responsible for taking care of this issue? It's not.

Not to mention the fact if you watch the video, actually handling the issue is impossible. Remove kebab.
>>
I ask her to deliver anything of substance based on actual real world evidence.

What she has is a thought practice.

Meassurs taken? What measures.

actually a small risk? Based on what evidence?

How does she know who is a refugee and who is not?

And there are other, bigger risks, than terrorism. A substantial minority living in a parallel society will demand emancipation with growing numbers.

And I would simply ask her how can she tell those men are not economic migrants? Being honest, all those people look the same to me. It is not that I believe they are all terrorists, but I am simply aware of the massive information asymmetry.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 241x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 241x294
>>68705955
So in turn foreigners' lives are worth less than a pound of lard. Thanks Straya
>>
File: 1458869342287.jpg (54 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1458869342287.jpg
54 KB, 1024x576
>>68706767
Damn
>>
>>68706767
I heard that bitchslap all the way over here.
>>
>>68704566
FUCK YOU BITCH 1488 GAS THE MUDSLIMES AND JEWS RACE WAR NOW, YOU IMBECEL
>>
I would tell her, that for a Muslims to fully integrate to Western liberal society, he does not only has to experience new different things and change, he often has to completely abandon his culture and self-identity.

For a Muslims to eat pork, it is not the same as for me to go to Korea and eat an octopus. For me it is just a different new meal, it does not profoundly change me.. A Muslim, on the other head, eating pork abandons his God.
>>
Fuck collective rights.
>>
>>68705955
Stop being tsundere Aus-senpai
>>
The government has no responsibility to protect collective rights, in fact the government should avoid promoting collective rights at all costs because history has shown us that such attempts invariably lead to the trampling of individual's rights.
>>
>>68704566
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7363/sweden-death-by-immigration

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7648/denmark-sharia
>>
>>68704566
>saving lives only matters when it's saving foreigners lives.
>>
A 15-year-old German girl of Moroccan descent stabbed and seriously wounded a police officer in Hanover. The stabbing appears to be the first lone-wolf terrorist attack in Germany inspired by the Islamic State.

The incident occurred at the main train station in Hanover on the afternoon of February 26, when two police officers noticed that the girl — identified only as Safia S. — was observing and following them.

The officers approached the girl, who was wearing an Islamic headscarf, and asked her to present her identification papers. After handing over her ID, she stabbed one of the officers in the neck with a six-centimeter kitchen knife.

According to police, the attack happened so quickly that the 34-year-old officer, who was rushed to the hospital, was unable to defend himself. After her arrest, police found that Safia was also carrying a second, larger knife.
>>
Yes, a small number of Native Americans may die if we let in some of these Europeans, but most of them are just people fleeing repression, WAR, and poverty and WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. Honestly, just because a few of our tribes have been attacked, by yes, Christian Europeans (who are just a small minority, the vast majority are PEACEFUL people and just WOMEN and CHILDREN who just want to LIVE IN PEACE and FARM and TRADE) doesn't mean we can paint over 103 MILLION European Christians with a big brush because of a few bad chestnuts. It's 1616! I thought we were over this! Apparently not if people are supporting bigots like Tecumseh and Geronimo Goldenhair for tribal council.

Do you really think that us Indians have never done anything bad, like have you ever heard of a little something called the IROQOUIS CONFEDERACY and the BEAVER WARS? Those inbred hick Sioux on the Great Grass Sea are just as violent and ignorant, maybe more so,.

The last thing is that I think you're just small minded and so ignorant, I've been SO privileged to know a few English fur traders, and they are just the NICEST and KINDEST people I've ever met, more than many fellow Powhatan that I know for sure. They would NEVER attack us for our religious beliefs, you just don't understand Protestant Christianity, which is a freaking religion of peace for crying out loud. Their culture is so vibrant and interesting and I think these people could teach US so much about their culture.

Also, when they OCCASIONALLY try to seize land from one of our tribes do you ever stop and consider what it's like to be discriminated against in our society? To be just another white face in a sea of red? I am definitely not going to defend it, but unless you've faced their oppression and discrimination you honestly can't blame them, and WE need to change, not them.
>>
She's wrong about the refugee's motives. A significant portion of them are economic migrants. But even still, that isn't the best argument, because it costs 11x more to support one refugee here in the U.S. than it would to support them in a neighboring country.

For every person he wants to bring here, 11 will be left behind
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.