[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm agnostic but I have been researching Christianity and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 27
File: 780947-cross-wallpaper.jpg (201 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
780947-cross-wallpaper.jpg
201 KB, 1280x960
I'm agnostic but I have been researching Christianity and would like to convert.
Problem is there are so many denominations it hard to find one that fits my views.
Here are some of my views:
I'm pro-white
Don't like Muslims at all. Jews manipulate society too much.
Against homosexuals and gay marriage.
Promiscuous sex is bad.

I would like feedback on which one fits suits me.
>>
>>68702246
You have to be same cuck like Jesus was to convert
>>
>>68702246
a wannabe christian who's racist, dumb, and gets no pussy. surprise surprise.
>>
File: 1458525302072.png (112 KB, 2032x864) Image search: [Google]
1458525302072.png
112 KB, 2032x864
why?
>>
>>68702246
you need to do your homework but Id suggest Catholicism because we've been fighting degeneracy and the Jews for about 2,000 years.

Don't let the modernist soft pope scare you away…it is simply a trend that can easily be reversed

My suggestion would be to read the Baltimore Catechism and then find a church that says the Latin Mass

Catholic churches that have the Latin Mass are all traditional, old school, conservative and most likely redpilled

Most Churches and experiencing an unfortunate wave of modern liberalism that has affected the Protestants sects as Well

People will tell you Orthodox but Christ did not establish his church to be a slavic cult. Orthodox are frozen in time due to the schism…which causes theological problems we don't need to explore right now since you are a rookie

Find the right church and a catechism to start

The obviously you should start reading the Bible…which brings up the question of which one should you get since there are many different kinds

But most importantly LOVE. God loves you and wants you desperately to return to him more than you could ever know

A sinner turning from evil and coming home is the most beautiful thing on earth
>>
What's gnosticism all about anyway?
>>
>>68702246
Catholicism. The true Church.
>>
>>68702246
>> Against arabs
>>Against gay marriage
>> Hot sex is bad
>> Jews are bad

>>I know the solution, i will now worship a 2000 year old dead middle eastern jewish zombie.

You're fucking pathetic OP and don't deserve to be called white.
>>
>>68703849
Ba'al is the Semitic version of Thor, you fucking moron.
Same with Zeus, if you're going to try contrasting deities then do your fucking research.
>>
>>68704522
The demiurge. The "not-devil" who created the world out of spite against God.

It's a shitty mixture of Christianity and paganism that the Church had to overcome in its early centuries.
>>
File: 1431127838793.jpg (96 KB, 736x1183) Image search: [Google]
1431127838793.jpg
96 KB, 736x1183
Europe (are Western Civ in general) is nothing without Christ.

When Europe was faithful, Europe was strong, proud, white, beautiful.

Now Europe is atheist and is being conquered by Muslims and SJWs…its really not that hard to see

Neopaganism/nazi will only end up like hitler…dead with millions of whites along with it

If you want to save your people and your culture

Have a big Catholic conservative family

Outbreed the liberals 10:1
>>
>>68702246
So basically you want to be cucked.
Pol isn't a Christian board.
>>
well Christ often taught humility, compassion and love

so maybe Christianity isn't for you
>>
>>68704522
Basically The Matrix: The Religion.

They believe that God is the bad guy and Satan is the good guy.

Gnosticism was a major influence on Marxism, Kabbalahism, and Freemasonry.

Avoid at all costs.
>>
>>68704774
>The demiurge

Haven't finished reading up on it, but pretty sure my time would be better spend reading up on books or whatever. If they can't explain it to me then I don't know what.
>>
>>68704325

I feel like the current pope is damaging our religion. When will it end anon?
>>
>>68704828
Bad bait.
Christain wife would be more loyal than an atheist whore.
>>
>>68705030
Get your shit together with God. Nobody knows for sure what the fuck is going on with this pope.
>>
>>68702246
>Promiscuous sex is bad.

kill yourself
>>
>>68702246
>I would like feedback on which one fits suits me.
You completely misunderstand the point of religion. You do not choose the one that suits you best. Otherwise you may as well place Judaism, Hellenism, Islam, or Rastafarianism on the table. You choose the one that is right. There is only one True Church, and it is the Holy Catholic Roman Church.
>>
>>68705030
when he dies and the people demand a conservative
>>
>>68704706
>2000 year old dead
Jesus is older than the universe.

>middle eastern
Lots of good things have come out of Asia. Like Europeans.

>jewish
"Jews" as we know them didn't exist back then. The closest thing was the Pharisees. You know, the guys who crucified Jesus.

>zombie
Voodoo didn't exist back then either.
>>
>>68705246
STD's and unplanned babies. No thanks
>>
>>68705030
how is he damaging it, by actually following the example of Christ?
>>
>>68705204

My relationship with God is a good one. I just feel like this Pope is moving too far away from what it means to be a Catholic.

I have a question relating to killing muslims. Does God give forgiveness to those who do?

Not planning anything....just curious.
>>
>>68705030
There's been worse popes.

Keep in mind that he's very tactful with the liberal media and a lot of his words and actions have been taken out of context.
>>
File: 20130328-zaf-a110-058-jpg.jpg (64 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
20130328-zaf-a110-058-jpg.jpg
64 KB, 970x647
>>68705442
>>
>>68705364
Also, I missed

>dead

Jesus is not dead. He is surely alive.
>>
>>68705486
Outside of actual warfare, that would be murder.
>>
>>68705486
Sin against life is a mortal sin. To be forgiven you'd have to confess, and truly be penitent for the absolution to be valid.
>>
There are three acceptable denominations left.

Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.

Society of Saint Piux X

Orthodoxy.

All else is corrupt.
>>
>>68702246
>Don't like Muslims at all
Don't hate me muricachan
>>
>>68705486
All I know is that I don't know.

If somebody comes into my house with bad intentions then I can blow him away, and I will stand before God and explain my actions if that's what it comes to. It's not like I want to do such a thing.
>>
>>68702246
Denom dosnt matter. Jesus does.
>>
>For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. (1 Corinthians 11:19)
>>
>>68705705
So in war it's justified?

Is that war in protecting Christianity?

I have a friend who is in the military who killed a lot of people when he was over there. He mentioned that he was interested in becoming a Catholic and I didn't know what to say. I am a novice.
>>
>>68705624
Wrong about the voodoo. Jews did have magic that was similar to voodoo. Josephus confirms this.
>>
The idea of a god is absurd but Christian values are not. I'm an atheist but fully acknowledge how much much I owe to Christianity
>>
>>68705606
Christ literally washed the feet of the man who would sell him out for 30 pieces of silver, and Jesus knew at the time.
>>
>>68702246
>Problem is there are so many denominations it hard to find one that fits my views.
Just like Linux distributions. Lots of arguing, but in the end, install /g/entoo.
Same way you should join the Catholic church.
>>
>>68705983
God loves you.
>>
>A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome[9]
>>
>One soul cannot be due to two masters—God and Cæsar. And yet Moses carried a rod, and Aaron wore a buckle, and John (Baptist) is girt with leather and Joshua the son of Nun leads a line of march; and the People warred: if it pleases you to sport with the subject. But how will a Christian man war, nay, how will he serve even in peace, without a sword, which the Lord has taken away? For albeit soldiers had come unto John, and had received the formula of their rule; albeit, likewise, a centurion had believed; still the Lord afterward, in disarming Peter, unbelted every soldier. No dress is lawful among us, if assigned to any unlawful action.

—Tertullian, On Idolatry Chapter 19: Concerning Military Service
>>
>I do not wish to be a king; I am not anxious to be rich; I decline military command... Die to the world, repudiating the madness that is in it.

—Tatian’s Address to the Greeks 11[7]
>>
>>68706079
I don't believe god exists, but those that do have made a cushy life for me. I hate the snarky shit against Christians when all atheists know who the real enemy is
>>
>But this word of the Lord came to me: 'You have shed much blood and have fought many wars. You are not to build a house for my Name, because you have shed much blood on the earth in my sight. (1 Chronicles 22:8)

God’s ideal is further explained by Isaiah, who prophesies a future Messianic Age where there will be peace amongst all humankind:[3]

>They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. (Isaiah 2:4)

>The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox. The infant will play near the hole of the cobra, and the young child put his hand into the viper's nest. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:6-9)
>>
>>68705108
All recorded stats say the opposite
>>
>You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. (Matt. 5:38-39)

>Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. (Matt. 5:43-48, Luke 6:27-28)

>Put your sword back in its place...for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. (Matt. 26:52)

>Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Matt. 5:9)
>>
>>68705936
Yeah, exceptions are made for soldiers, police officers, executioners (in states where the death penalty is necessary) who have to kill people in the line of duty. Might need to talk to the priest about specifics of killings during confession.
>>
>>68706711
We know what you're on about. I don't know if you're right or wrong about it, but we know what you're on about. And we'll have your back when kingdom comes.
>>
>>68702246
>Jews manipulate
No that's capitalists. Jew is code for capitalists
>>
Christianity is the white man's religion. That's why I love it.
>>
>>68706711
And by the way if you're man enough to state that you don't believe in it then you're the kind of man I hope I'll be around if shit gets really fucked up.
>>
>>68706089
>>68706199
>>68706513
That isn't dogma.

>>68706717
War sucks and should only be waged under certain conditions (Just War Theory), but Christianity isn't total pacifism.
>>
>Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. (Matthew 7:14)
>>
>>68706986
No we won't. Unless he accepts Christ.
>>
>>68707210
created by middle eastern top kek.

>I'm pro-white
You cant be Christian then. Christianity is all about loving each other no matter the race.
We are all equal in eyes of god
>>
File: highres_424870742.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
highres_424870742.jpg
171 KB, 1024x768
>>68702246

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27g5Xs4lHUk

Your life is about 800,000 hours long. Just take one and watch this. Peace friend.
>>
>>68702246
I was in the same place as you a month ago. Literally ALL you have to do is read the new testament (King James Bible) and you'll see the light. You don't need to worry about different denominations and churches, the true gospel of Jesus Christ is all you need.
>>
Become Odinist.
>>
Christians on /pol/, why do you believe in God when there is no evidence for his existence?

What would this God think of your racism and antisemitism? Let's not forget that Jesus was brown and Jewish.
>>
>>68706805
Source please
>>
>>68702246

>wanting to join a religion despite the terror attacks

being part of the problem

>inb4 not all religious people are evil
>not all muslims are evil
ect.
if you want a generalization your bound to be unspesific, why not kill the root
>>
>>68707432
Yes and no. As a Christian you have a kind of dual citizenship. You belong to your earthly tribe, but you also belong to the City of God. You should do your best to fulfill your duties to both. That said, you should still love people of other tribes even if they don't belong to the City of God, and even if they're your tribal enemies.
>>
>>68707723

Lets not also forget that the Jews condemned him and crucified him- so saying he's Jewish is kinda redundant.
>>
>>68707723
If they are racist they are not Christians.
Literally most basic shit of Christianity is that we are all children of God and equal.
>>
>>68707775
Even lutefisk from Norway is good to eat.

What can't be done is turning people who know better away from the truth and the light
>>
>>68707775
Atheism killed more people last centruy than every act of terrorism has in its entire history combined.
>>
>>68707899
But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing."

Luke 23:34

Jesus forgave them, so holding grudges over crucifictiion is non christian
>>
>>68707899
Exactly, but some Christian /pol/ users till follow this cuck religion.

>>68707899
Jesus was a self-proclaimed Jew. He would want you to accept refugees inside your very own home if he were still here.
>>
>>68702246
Find a branch of Catholicism that doesn't follow any of the new shit established by the Vatican II
So Catholics with a Latin mass would be good, talk to a priest there
>>
>>68707723
Why did people like Plato and Aristotle believe in God or a spiritual plane?

They didn't have proof either

God's existence can be proven philosophically and logically without dogma
>>
*still
>>
>>68707866
you are wrong. in bible its stated clearly. we are all equal, man and women, children of god and will rejoice in paradise. you CANT be racist and christian
>>
>>68704325
Oh fuck some good brother already posted this
>>
>>68705526
>tactful with the liberal media

caring about your image, how the media misrepresents you and playing the pc pope is not some kind of sin itself?
>>
>>68708266
Why do Christians always quote scientists and philosophers from 500+ years ago?

With the knowledge we have today, it is ignorant to believe in God.
>>
>>68708266
And let me guess, you don't want refugees in your country? Jesus would have taken them in.
>>
>>68707715
Odinism is just a corrupted form of Hinduism, like all the other Indo-European pantheons. Why would you worship a brown people god?

>>68707723
There's plenty of evidence for God's existence. There's just no proof, which is different. That said, there are a few logical proofs that are at least internally logically consistent.

Faith is only faith because there's no proof. Say you went on a business trip away from your wife, and when you came home you found out that she'd slept around. When you confronted her, she said, "I wasn't faithful because you never gave me any proof that you'd actually come home."

Personally I try not to be racist or antisemitic.
>>
>>68708455
There's a fuckload of proof that shows there is no life after death or such a thing as a soul, you're right
>>
>>68708384
Thats hard question. Pope represents whole christianity and what he does reflects bad light upon whole religion, that could be seen as a sin.

Texts from 2000 years ago are not applicable to society we live in today in many situations
>>
>>68708455
>their ideas are old
>those people are old
>so their ideas must be invalid

lel okay

medieval philosophers are operating at a higher level than 99% of today's population
>>
>>68708048

you know how it goes, if you argue with a communist its their world view, if you argue with an atheist its their world view
same example could be said about everything that defined stalin (authoritarians killed most!
hell why not go for people with mustasches killed most

whatever suits your argument
>>
>>68702246
You forgot the part where you believe in an omnipotent dictator and his hippie son and all that horseshit
>>
>>68708545
A nation is allowed to have borders and laws.

There is a difference between helping your neighbor and committing cultural suicide/passively getting fucked by invaders

The leaders of the European nation's are traitors

Why don't the Muslims help out their own kind? They don't…because they are an invasion force
>>
>>68708455
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre

Guy who proposed big bang theory was Catholic Christian.
>>
>>68708661
Beards indicate better status within the military than a mustache.
>>
>>68708601
It's foolish to believe in something when there is no evidence for its existence. God is as likely to be real as pixies and genies.
>>
>>68702246
>be biblecuck
>choose the wrong christianity
>spend life blaspheming
>burn in Hell for all of eternity
>>
>>68702246
Unless you can find faith in god, you're not meant for religion.
>>
>>68702246
>Jews manipulate society too much
Most Christians make the mistake of claiming the Jews are the chosen people(Christians are) and Israel of the current year is the same as Israel of the bible.
>>
>>68708656
No, what I said was that we have more knowledge since that time. These people believed in creationism and other things that have been disproved. Try again.
>>
I was raised as Christian Catholic for 15 years.

Now im Nihilist
>>
>>68708292
You're gravely misinterpreting that single verse.

The Bible states that we, referring only to believers, are all equal in Christ, and that Christ is open to all peoples of all statuses, if they accept Him. That's very different from saying that everyone on earth is biologically identical.

Also, loving your enemies doesn't mean you have no enemies.
>>
>>68708816
The person who invented the MRI scanner is a young earth creationist. So what? That doesn't make him right about everything.
>>
Be atheist
>claim to not believe in things you can't sense

What do you have to say about abstract concepts?

For example loyalty.

We cannot taste loyalty, touch it, see it, smell etc

But we all know what loyalty is and when we are told to think of loyalty we all might think of different ideas/concepts pertaining to the idea

Humans have a non material spiritual side to them that cannot be explained by science
>>
>>68704969
yes but in the bible Satan spends his whole existence to cuck you. So what if this whole time you were worshiping Satan and that God is in Hell where there are sunny beaches and BBQ every day?
>>
>>68709132
because

>Why do Christians always quote scientists and philosophers from 500+ years ago?
>>
>>68709247
Wrong, evolution has the answer to your question. You are not thinking objectively.

Humans evolved these feelings and senses to help them survive.
>>
>>68709403
*tips fedora*
>>
>>68709380
I meant that for the existence of God, not their ideas themselves.

Isaac Newton believed in a God, but he did not have the knowledge that we have today.
>>
>Gödel's ontological proof is a formal argument for God's existence by the mathematician Kurt Gödel (1906–1978).

>It is in a line of development that goes back to Anselm of Canterbury (1033–1109). St. Anselm's ontological argument, in its most succinct form, is as follows: "God, by definition, is that for which no greater can be conceived. God exists in the understanding. If God exists in the understanding, we could imagine Him to be greater by existing in reality. Therefore, God must exist." A more elaborate version was given by Gottfried Leibniz (1646–1716); this is the version that Gödel studied and attempted to clarify with his ontological argument.

>Gödel left a fourteen-point outline of his philosophical beliefs in his papers. Points relevant to the ontological proof include

4. There are other worlds and rational beings of a different and higher kind.
5. The world in which we live is not the only one in which we shall live or have lived.
13. There is a scientific (exact) philosophy and theology, which deals with concepts of the highest abstractness; and this is also most highly fruitful for science.
14. Religions are, for the most part, bad—but religion is not.
>>
>>68709478
Have you ever wondered why Roman Catholicism is a dying religion? It's because people are starting to realize that it is bullshit.
>>
>>68708555
>There's just no proof, which is different
There are at least 5 different proofs of God's existence.
>>
>>68709682
Name one
>>
>>68709380
>>68709132
It doesn't really matter what the fuck. Probably you wouldn't even come here if you didn't want forgiveness.

God will forgive you.
>>
>>68709403
You do realize you blindly follow evolution to the level of a religion right?

Show me what part of the brain deals with these abstract concepts

The human brain is extremely complex no doubt but it does not explain our spiritual nature…which animals do not have

Man is a spiritual being and you cannot point to that on an anatomy chart
>>
>>68708629
>Texts from 2000 years ago are not applicable to society we live in today in many situations

sounds like a true scotsman must know what he believes should be adapted to appeal to the emotion of the majority
>>
>>68709662
every religion is bullshit

life has no purporse. we are not intended for higher doings.
>>
>>68709662
No its because the Church effectively cucked-itself with Vatican II and became a Protestant-lite church that threw away all of its sacred traditions to be more acceptable to southern bible thumping mega church faggots
>>
>>68704969
Nah man, it's that the God of the Old Testament is the evil one, and the God who sends Christ in the New Testament is the good one. It nicely gives a reason for the difference between OT God being wrathful and NT God being peacful and forgiving.
>>
>>68704799
>turning your back on your pagan roots
>roots that are entwined with the Earth itself
>for a Jewish religion

Nah thanks I'm good. Some "white" Roman emperor switched to Christianity because those dirty fuckers were burning down temples. They are Jew 2.0

>inb4 "hurr it's not Jewish"

He is the Jewish Messiah, they just don't believe he is what he said he was.

KEKS
>>
>>68708455
>Why do Christians always quote scientists and philosophers from 500+ years ago?

Why do physicists continue to quote Newton and his laws even though their 500 years old? Why do mathematician's continue to quote Euclid and his propositions even though they're over 2000 years old? The mathematical and scientific community came to a consensus that the proofs behind their works were true, and such were true until they could sufficiently over turned. The same is true of religious people quoting ancient philosophers and theologians.
>>
>>68709892
>we are not intended for higher doings.
You are wrong, but we will accept you anyway.
>>
>Quinque viæ (Latin, usually translated as "Five Ways" or "Five Proofs") are five logical arguments regarding the existence of God summarized by the 13th-century Catholic philosopher and theologian St. Thomas Aquinas in his book Summa Theologica. They are:

the unmoved mover;
the first cause;
the argument from contingency;
the argument from degree;
the teleological argument ("argument from design").

>Aquinas expands the first of these – God as the "unmoved mover" – in his Summa Contra Gentiles.[1] He omitted those arguments he believed to be insufficient, such as the ontological argument due to St. Anselm of Canterbury.

>The 20th-century Catholic priest and philosopher Frederick Copleston devoted much of his work to a modern explication and expansion of Aquinas' arguments.
>>
>>68702246
Mormons are your answer, America-bro
Where Jesus was literally American.
>>
>>68710048
isnt it actually ironic, how /pol/ hates jews and they follow literally biggest jew there ever was.
>>
>>68709892
Your life's purpose is to live God.

You only find joy in true service to the Lord.

You are a human, a creation of God. You exist to love him and to serve him

To refuse these basic truths will only cause you harm in the form of depression and what stems from that

Christ must be the most important thing in your life

Everything you do in life must be structured with the knowledge that you are God's creature, that he loves you and that he wants you to love him with all your heart

Only then can you find peace and happiness
>>
>>68702246
I don't know. I'm baptist seems legit
>>
>>68709796
There is a 99% consensus among scientists regarding evolution being factual. Many animals display these emotions and feelings that you speak of.

It's hard to let go of your religion, but when the evidence against it is overwhelming, it makes it a little easier. I am saying this as a former Christian.
>>
>>68710223
if you tried to tell me this IRL i would hit you
>>
>>68704325
Catholic is a satanic cult. Google Mark Goodman - Gods final Call. Pope is the anti christ
>>
>>68702246
Fake.
Tay must be trolling. Guaranteed replies.
>>
>>68710245
Catholic churc actually agrees with evolution though
>>
>>68710084
I already explained what I meant by that. I was saying that in regards to God's existence being real. Just about everyone before 1800 believed in God. Just because the smartest people at that time did, doesn't mean that it is logical to believe in God today. We acquired more knowledge since then. Try again.
>>
>>68702246
>researching what to believe in
You're doing it wrong. You should believe what your heart tells you and your soul commands.
Apart from some rules and rituals, true Christians are all alike: they accept suffering as a great moral force, repent for their sins, and strive towards goodness and better judgement. The only thing that will change is your community so just go with the one your gut likes the most.

Not all Catholics are good, neither are all Protestants, nor the Orrhodox. Rotten apples abound in all of them; but search for those chosen few that carry the word of Christ within themselves and you shall find them in all faiths.
>>
>>68710322
I hope you find your way anon
>>
>>68710123
I think you'd like this. I don't mean to shill but Ive probably bought $300+worth of CD lectures about Thomistic Philosophy from this site

http://www.aquinasphilosophy.com

If you are a Catholic you should consider it your duty to understand the philosophy of the church
>>
>>68708863
But what makes it foolish? It sounds to me like it's anything but. It teaches values, gives good anecdotes, and gives you something to look forward to all your life.

Just because some people like to take it to extremes doesn't mean completely do away with it. You compare it to fairies and genies to discredit it, calling it silly, really. If comparing the Bible to Alice in Wonderland makes you feel better go right ahead and believe in that. People like John Lennon are ones who misunderstand religion. Go right ahead and don't believe in God, it's not my life, but at least believe in the morals. In the end, spirituality aside, it all comes down to leading a good and just life. Love thy neighbor as you do yourself and all, what's wrong about that?
>>
>>68710322
Take a nice drink of vodka.

One of my countrys' founding fathiers said alochol is proof that God loves us.
>>
>>68702246
Go Catholic or go home buddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA6aIhHzXkw
>>
>>68710380
They just incorporate new scientific findings into their religion. You wouldn't have to do this if your holy book were the truth.
>>
>>68704325
>Christ did not establish his church to be a slavic cult
>He meant for it to adopt all the pagan traditions of Rome

You realize that not all Orthodox are slavs right

>Orthodox are frozen in time due to the schism

Why should you change the religion to suit the times. That only shows that you only concern yourself with amassing followers instead of preaching the truth.
>>
File: 1453812610006.jpg (83 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1453812610006.jpg
83 KB, 540x360
>>68709043
>>
>>68710322
That would make sense because you are denying the logic of Christ

Your life is so backwards that when someone tells you the truth the only thing you can do is violently lash out at them like a feral nig

In denying logic you are basically no better than the Jews. In your search for your messiah (who already came aka Jesus) you turn the world upside down

Its no secret the Jews are responsible for most coordinated acts of social upheaval and revolution. SJWs Commies etc all spawns of the jew.

You deny the logic of Christ and you ultimately become insane
>>
>>68710505
This image is self-explanatory. It's the pope kissing the feet of refugees. Christianity is killing Europe. In Christianity, everyone is equal.
>>
>>68709662
I was wondering why not too long ago.

I found out that all the other faggots like Martin Luther finally got to the Vaitcan and fucked our shit up.
>>
>>68710168
>Jesus was literally American.
Mormons believe this?
>>
File: 20130315cnsbr14662.jpg (53 KB, 440x295) Image search: [Google]
20130315cnsbr14662.jpg
53 KB, 440x295
>>68710862
image >>68710505
>>
File: bishop_sheen_sm-1.jpg (26 KB, 225x315) Image search: [Google]
bishop_sheen_sm-1.jpg
26 KB, 225x315
>>68710342
>leafboy

Do Protestants get anti-Catholic memes spoon fed to them from the cradle?
>>
>>68710862
>>68710936
It looks more like our new cuck pope is trying to kill Christianity
>>
>>68711046
No, this is true Christianity. Read your Bible.
>>
>>68710421
>Just because the smartest people at that time did, doesn't mean that it is logical to believe in God today. We acquired more knowledge since then. Try again.

And I was referencing the various proofs and arguments presented by ancient theologians for the existence of a Higher Power. Again we quote them because their arguments have yet to be disproved.
>>
>>68709991
>OT God being wrathful
Like when he spared the Hebrews like 100 times after they kept messing up?

>NT God being peacful and forgiving
lol read Revelation.

I hate this meme.

>>68709682
I know. I alluded to them later in the same post. There's a difference between a logical proof, which can be formally flawless (like the Five Ways) but still wrong if its premises are mistaken (I don't think the premises of the Five Ways are mistaken but it's up for debate), and undeniable factual proof, which is what the godless mean when they demand "evidence."

Thankfully, God has not provided everyone with undeniable factual proof yet. Our faith is more valuable when we believe and yet have not seen. Also, I imagine that a good many people will react the way that the Pharisees did when they saw Jesus performing miracles, by still denying Him anyway and in so doing blaspheming the Holy Spirit, the one unforgivable sin.
>>
I was raised baptist where does this fall in everything
>>
>>68702246
Finding a specific denomination that will care about race or "hate" Muslims, gays, or anything else will be tough. Many different denominations are against those things, but willing to accept those people if it is possible to convert them. Certainly, some denominations will be more Liberal towards gays. I was raised in the Church of Christ and, at least at my congregation, we believe that homosexuality is a sin, but that we should reach out instead of shunning. Same for promiscuous sex. Not many inflammatory sermons against Muslims or Jews, although there may be sermons that mention them and they certainly aren't talked about positively (well, the Jews aren't universally disliked. They're seen as brothers who simply haven't accepted Jesus yet. Lots of negatives said about pharisees, though). We have black people at my church, but they don't act like niggers, so they're alright. Respectable blacks. In general differences in denominations will be more like stances on instrumental music, baptism, etc., usually things that honestly trivial or shouldn't even be an argument because the answer is in the Bible but people ignore it. The differences that you are talking about vary more on congregation than denomination.
>>
>>68710571
Orthodox cannot clarify or define doctrine since the schism

For example…The assumption of the Virgin…defied I think in the 1950s

Catholics have it dogmatically defined

Orthodox might believe it but cannot dogmatically define it because of their corrupted power structure since the schism

Vatican II might have taken the Catholic church on a liberal bend for 100 yrs or however long it lasts…but it hasn't dogmatically changed anything…and a new pope could easily reverse Vatican II

Meanwhile the Orthodox will never be able to update

We could also trash the Orthodox for being Communist pawns during the USSR and essentially being a propaganda wing of the government…but that goes beyond what we are trying to discuss here
>>
>>68711163
And which arguments are you referring to? As far as I know, there are no logical arguments for the existence of God.

I'd like a God and a heaven to be real, but it is just wishful thinking.
>>
File: Judeomonotheism.png (115 KB, 1302x1296) Image search: [Google]
Judeomonotheism.png
115 KB, 1302x1296
>>68702246
Christianity is another bullshit Judaic religion.
>>
>>68711237
My nun asked us a question when we were supposed to have been indoctrinated.

She asked, "why do yo believe the thing you do?" But it basically came down to us having to do as we're told. Or maybe in my case going along with it until later on and deciding for myself.
>>
>>68710862
>Christianity is killing Europe.
Then please tell me more on how the Church's of Europe are swelling to the point of bursting. How the people of Europe continue to sing the Praises of Jesus Christ at every street corner, faithfully observe the strictures of Christ and his every command. Yes, it is the vast multitudes in deeply Christian Sweden who have sought to flood their borders with refugees and immigrants.
>>
>>68702784
>MUH SEX , MUH PUSSY
>>
File: washington-mormon-temple18[1].jpg (131 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
washington-mormon-temple18[1].jpg
131 KB, 1024x768
Shop around.
I am told I too am agnostic.
I have been to Baptist, Lutheran, and Catholic churches before.
I have an unexplainable urge to go to Mormon church this Sunday.
They have some goofy ideas but they are predominantly white and have large families.
Mormons being the saviors of the white race may not be entirely memetier and I'd like to find out for myself.
Also their temple in DC is pretty cool looking.
>>
Serious question why is religion so looked down upon by this generation? The majority of my friends and people i meet don't consider themselves religious. But every person my dads age are religious. Is it just a young adult phase or is religion tanking. I find most blacks/Latinos are religious tho
>>
>>68710936
all moderate christcucks need to start following your true religion and start kissing immigrants feet and spreading ur arsehole for them
>>
File: 1422995896085.jpg (82 KB, 450x601) Image search: [Google]
1422995896085.jpg
82 KB, 450x601
The only thing that prevented Europe from becoming Eurabia was Christianity.

Christ has not failed Europe.

Europeans have abandoned Christ and are now being cucked by a wrathful Old Testament style reckoning

Europeans are being plagued by Islam for becoming faithless hipster faggots

Until the Europeans wake up and return to Christ shitskin ISIS faggots will continue to pour into Europe and rape their women, blow themselves.

And unfortunately for Europe…its not getting any better any time soon. Its only going to get worse in the next 30 years unless they do something

Europeans will be outbred and then massacred

The "Christianity" you atheists are blaming today is a soft bastardized Protestant style hippy version of Christ.

Jesus was a socialist
Jesus is for open borders
Jesus is for free love
Jesus accepts homos

This is all modernist bullshit that never would have been acceptable in Europe 50-100 years ago

Christ hasn't changed. Europeans have just become brainwashed faggots who have rejected the God of their ancestors and homeland
>>
Where my baptist /catholics at? My mom is catholic but my dad is baptist idk which side to take. I'm getting to the point where I need to choose
>>
>>68711823
>>
>>68712165
Why not select atheism? Don't be blinded by religious doctrine.
>>
the Catholic church is literally deceptive Satan worship, secretive, militant, subversive and directly responsible for setting mankind back at least decades if not centuries, suppressing technology, change and progress, human evolution wherever it can, withholding countless volumes of ancient science and truth now lost to history. The Church was irreversibly corrupted a very long time ago. It is the ultimate Mafia/cult/secret society.
>>
>>68712362
Mark Dice, what are you doing here?
>>
>>68712022
Because they tried to crush us for a few years, back when it wasn't cool to be Anonymous for instance. You literally would get the pillory if you admited you were whatever kind of Christian at that time.

It's not like that anymore.
>>
File: features_stroik_renovation.jpg (75 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
features_stroik_renovation.jpg
75 KB, 500x350
>>68712165
Catholic

Go to a Latin mass and see the difference for yourself

Then you will know the truth
>>
>>68707432
You are what is wrong with the world nigger. Why do you think these Marxist cucks are always attacking Christianity. Western Civilization was built on Christianites back edge lord.
>>
>>68702246

Pentecostalism is the only way to have the best relationship with God.

>Catholicism
Literally the whore of Babylon. Idol worshippers.
>Methodists
Literally Christianity : ignore the parts of Gods word that I don't like edition
>Baptists
Hate gays too much but are generally nice people. Thing about them is they literally cannot talk about anything other than Jesus
>Lutherans
Just Catholicism: Protestant edition
>LDS Church
Heresy. Not even Christianity.
>Presbyterians
They are ok I guess.
>Menonites and others like them (Amish, bruderhoffs)
Probably the most red pilled. You wouldn't give up the worldly life to live among them.

Just become Baptized with the Holy Spirit and have a true relationship with GOD op
>>
>>68712485
I'm half Mexican that's all I went too, the baptists in my area are black and white people .
>>
Atheist edge lords gtfo. Western Civilization is the product of Christianity. You are victims of the the jew
>>
>>68712759
Funny thing is that Christianity was literally created by Jews.
>>
>>68712722
Follow the law and Christians will welcome you.
>>
>>68702246
I'm retarded, but I have been researching Chemistry and would like to experiment
Problem is that there are so many elements it hard to find one that I like
Here are some elements:
I'm pro Dense Iridium
Don't like sulfur at all. Oxygen reacts with too many elements.
Against Plutonium and Uranium
Iron is bad

I would like feedback on which element I should focus on.
>>
>Every single thing in reality is evil except the God of the Jews. Accept the love of the God of the Jews or be tortured forever.

Sounds like a good deal, /pol/.
>>
>>68704325
>fighting...the Jews
Wrong. Catholic Church IS the Jew.
>>
>>68707723

>"God doesn't exist"
>something as structured and contrived as our universe comes from nothing"
>"0 = 1"

Lol ok
>>
>>68712858
This is so incredibly autistic it makes my head hurt
>>
File: cute or mean.jpg (422 KB, 1513x1297) Image search: [Google]
cute or mean.jpg
422 KB, 1513x1297
CATHOLIC GENERAL
GET IN HERE

>>68713000
>>
>>68704325

Don't pick a denomination. Just go to all of them. If one speaks to you, go for it.

Each person in each denomination will toot the horn of their denom.

The key point is you must believe in God as your creator and Savior and that Jesus Christ is his only begotten Son and and God incarnate ...He died for us to take the burden of original sin on His shoulders. His Sacrifies marks the end of the old Covenant with the people of Israel and the beginning of His final covenant with all of His children ... Specifically those who believe in Him.. The faithful will not perish but will have everlasting life.
>>
File: 1422394656450.jpg (34 KB, 317x350) Image search: [Google]
1422394656450.jpg
34 KB, 317x350
>>68712858
Christianity transcends Judaism

God used Israel and made them super stubborn, cut off parts of their winkies to make sure they were separate and would not mix in with other religions

After testing them for many years and sending down prophets warning them he's coming back…he's sends his son

Jesus is the ultimate bro and the Jews are so stubborn they don't realize what they have done until after they kill him

Good Jews convert and accept the truth.

Evil Jews keep resisting and look for a messiah who never comes. Then the Romans destroy their temple..which basically renders Judaism to be a non issue.

Jews are so butthurt they were wrong they come up with the Talmud to justify their bullshit. Then they dabble in magic with the Kabalah to again justify their resistance to Christ

Then high ranking Jews are basically behind most social/political revolutionary movements

Since they cannot get a messiah…they try to create messianic political movements

Jews are the biggest enemies of Christians and Christian culture…which is undoubtedly white thanks to the Roman Empire

To think Christianity and Judaism is one in the same is to be ignorant of history
>>
>The one who keeps God's commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us. (1 John 3:24)
>>
>>68702246
>I'm agnostic but I have been researching Christianity and would like to convert.

Then you are not agnostic, you dumbass.
>>
>>68704618
the cuck church.

>>68702246
I recommend evangelian,lutheran nothing else
sometimes orthodox is also acceptable
but catholism is never acceptable, or really rarely if you find a good pastor who really believes in jesus
>>
>>68702246
read biography and literature of martin luther
he will tell you the right path
>>
>>68704828
If you want to be like Australia, you've gotta post better shitposts than that.
>>
>>68703849
Thor smells because he's actually out there toiling in battle, unlike your shitty gods cuck and ball
>>
>>68713438
>Jews

You mean Judeans
>>
Christian Identity

It's pro-white, anti-kike, anti-nigger, anti-faggot, and it makes great music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ixU95Pwmo
>>
>>68702246
>Jesus had 12 followers, and they seldom agreed.
>Sheep follow blindly: Wolves walk alone.

Wolf here.

Pick up a Ferrar Fenton Bible from http://destinypublishers.com/ and Get ready for the ride. Don't be afraid of the banned books. The Book of Judas is eye-opening.
>>
>>68702246
Christian Identity

It's pro-white, anti-kike, anti-nigger, anti-cuck, anti-faggot, and it makes great music.

>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 620x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 620x750
Daily reminder recieveing the Holy Spirit is the only way to truly have s relationship with God
>>
>>68705772
pac-man? is that you?
>>
File: kingdom identity.png (73 KB, 651x321) Image search: [Google]
kingdom identity.png
73 KB, 651x321
>>68702246

>I'm pro-white
>Don't like Muslims at all. Jews manipulate society too much.
>Against homosexuals and gay marriage.
>Promiscuous sex is bad.

Christian Identity

It's pro-white, anti-kike, anti-nigger, anti-cuck, and anti-faggot.

On top of that, it makes great music.

>>
>>68714586
youre not a wolf, youre at best a goat

I'll better stay a sheep than that
>>
>>68702246
http://www.ocf.org/OrthodoxPage/reading/ortho_cath.html
>>
>>68702246
Most people here will say Catholicism but consider being a Protestant. The only reason Protestants appeared is because the Catholic Church went full degenerate many years ago and started selling forgiveness for future sins. Something like "Buy this and I will forgive your next sin". They also kept the Bible untranslated to fool the masses who couldn't read in the Bible's language.

The Protestants translated the Bible and announced the ideology of following the Bible. That might sound weird but Catholics give priority to traditions rather than the Bible, and many of their traditions end up contradicting the Bible's passages.

So yeah OP, look up some Protestant ideology for you. All you said fits with it so far.
>>
>>68710571
This.

Changing the religion to adapt to the times is degeneracy. The Bible is already more current than tomorrow's newspaper.
>>
>>68715969
Well said, Neymar Jr jr
>>
>>68705936
No. No war for Christianity is just. Matthew 5:45: But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
>>
Catholicism is the one true word of god.
>>
File: fuck off op.jpg (242 KB, 980x968) Image search: [Google]
fuck off op.jpg
242 KB, 980x968
>>68702246
>I would like feedback on which one fits suits me.

>>>/b/
>>
>>68704756
Lol, let them be sent to Hel. We'll be drinking mead in Valhalla when we die.
>>
>>68715756

So the Protestants are the assholes translating the book to third world languages so they can teach the word of god and then tell them to accept it or burn in the pit of fire you just finished telling them about.
>>
>>68716338
You moron, that doesn't validate war as unjust. That's a line that really means be like Christ.
>>
>>68716730
I don't think any Protestants mention hell when they try to convert others. You people find out about hell through your own research most times.

And saying that sounds as if we are sending you to hell, but truth is, you (and everyone else) was already born destined to be there. By converting, God moves you from hell to heaven. It's like a sheep that gets lost. The shepherd can take the sheep back to the farm where it can have shelter, water and food, but it is impossible if the sheep refuses to go and keeps running away, wandering around a forest full of starving wolves.
>>
>>68702246
Orthodox TBQHWF ; the current pope is taking Catholicism in a very bizarre direction.
>>
>>68717030
Have you read his theology and statements or just the ones highlighted by the media?

He says much more than what is shown on news sites, many of which are probably ran by freemasons or jews.
>>
File: image.jpg (990 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
990 KB, 3264x2448
>>68714586
>>
>>68716955

If a group goes their whole lives without hearing about Jesus such as the Sentinelese people, do they go to hell because they didn't know Jesus or do they got a shot at heaven because maybe they weren't bad people?

The Catholic belief is that they'll get a shot at heaven if they did good while on Earth. Living the same way for thousands of years probably has the Sentinelese in real good with Old Testament God anyways.

Babies and retarded people get a free pass according to most religions I think. So I don't understand why "ignorant of god due to geographic circumstances" wouldn't also count.

Spreading the word of god condemns more people than it saves because once they know it they have to accept it or reject it.

Stop translating bibles.
>>
>>68718260
Some people believe they go to heaven because of ignorance. I don't think that is true. If it was, then spreading the word would be pointless as doing so would possibly condemn someone to hell if they refused to listen as you said.

And no, absolutely NO ONE goes to heaven because they "weren't bad people". Something you must understand is that no one is good enough to reach heaven, you would have to be a literal saint. Donating money to the poor and smiling is not the kind of thing that removes you from eternal damnation. Salvation can only be reached through Jesus Christ.

And if the Catholics think that people get to heaven without Jesus, they are even more degenerate than I thought.

He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit (Titus 3:5)

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)

My favorite passage, it always shoots down Catholics that like to think they reached heaven through their own effort:

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

And the passage that proves people can't get to heaven because of ignorance:

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)
>>
File: mount lel.jpg (558 KB, 1470x2393) Image search: [Google]
mount lel.jpg
558 KB, 1470x2393
>>68704756
>>68716557
It's a joke. you LARPers shouldn't take it too seriously.
>>
File: ezekiel 358.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ezekiel 358.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
>>68718976

I was raised Catholic but I'm non-religious at this point in my life and yes, I always thought the worship of Jesus over God by Christians is weird.

Either way I really have nothing to gain from this argument but I would like to know whether or not you think Judas is in hell. That's one of my favorite questions to ask Christians.

Favorite passage attached. Unrelated.
>>
>>68702246
Catholic. Or Orthodox. Both can trace their lineage back to Jesus, and neither is ruled by democracy (meaning neither is changed by whatever liberal fads get into the public's heads).
>>
>>68719842
We don't worship Jesus over God because Jesus is God. It's the holy trinity.

As for Judas, there's no way to know for sure. Judas contributed heavily with salvation, without him Jesus wouldn't have died which means our sins wouldn't be forgiven (of course, without him God would have found a replacement, I am only saying that he had a purpose). Judas also showed extreme remorse after doing what he did, to the point of throwing the money away and suiciding, so you'd think he went to heaven.

The problem here is the suicide. Many people believe that those who suicide go to hell. Others believe that it depends on the causes. For example, those with depression (which is a disease) wouldn't be blamed for suiciding. The motive behind Judas' suicide is uncertain. He could have been possessed, drowning into remorse or really depressed.

In the end, God is fair and will judge him fairly. I like to believe he went to heaven.
>>
>>68704969
Actually when it comes to the identity of the who is either Satan or the most high, just remember the graven disrespect the Israelites showed the most high after being released from bondage in Egypt and witnessing manifestations of the most high's interventions; the most high literally split the Red Sea in two for the Israelites to escape the near cataclysmic annihilation of "His chosen."

The fact that days after the Israelites had settled under the foundation of Mount Sinai, the Israelites turned to blatant, pagan worship to remedy their woes and to return to Egypt literally after being enslaved for 400 years.

If people feel the need to have to question why the most high would be so wrathful, one should start their search in this instance where YHWH had excreted himself only to be perceived as "weak." As for the Gnostic sect, their reputation has been "tainted" by the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church at that time. To believe that these faithful that abandoned the decadence of the spreading Roman influence of that region would look upon the most high's words recorded down in the old testament as fallible is a graven insult to their devotion to Jesus.
>>
>>68720247
"The Son of Man goes as it is written of him, but woe to that one by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been better for that one not to have been born.’" ~ Matthew 26:24

Doesn't sound like Judas goes to heaven.
>>
>>68705319
I'll have to pray for you in these times nearing the "End of Days."
>>
American Baptist or Evangelical
>>
>>68720247

I liked your response dude. Peace be with you.
>>
>>68720603
You say that as if we were any better than Judas.

God can forgive any sin and God is a merciful god. If He decides that forgiving Judas is fair, then Judas will be forgiven. The "damage" of his sin is irrelevant if he repents and begs for forgiveness. And he did repent, we know that, the question is if he asked for forgiveness, and why he suicided.
>>
>>68705319
This. Religion is (or at least should be) about what is true, not about what fits our preconceptions and personal tastes. And the Catholic Church has the truth.
>>
>>68704325
KISS FEET
>>
>>68720795
Peace be with you too and I hope you find God again, anon. They say that if you ever find salvation, you never lose it again. You might think you lost it for some days or even years, but in the end you will certainly find it again before you die. If you really did convert and were saved during your Catholic days, you are prone to find God again.

The above is a Protestant doctrine though (that appears in the Bible), I am not sure if Catholics believe in it
>>
>>68709247
We are social creatures by nature.
it would make sense that early humans would be establishing bonds and alliances i.e. "Sticking together" to increase chances of survival.
>>
>>68720820
>"You say that as if we were any better than Judas."
>"You say that"

It's not me just saying something or making something something up, it's straight up in the Bible: it would be better for Judas is he had never been born.
>>
>>68702246
>picking religions based on tenants you like
That's not how converting works m8
>>
>>68721286
Wouldn't that be the case for anyone without Jesus' grace?
>>
File: CHRIST'IN.jpg (12 KB, 255x245) Image search: [Google]
CHRIST'IN.jpg
12 KB, 255x245
>>68702246
>>68702246

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

THEY ARE THE MOST
HATED FOR THEY ARE OF
THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH THAT IS GOD CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS
AND CHRISTIANITY TRUTH OF DIVINITY
>>
>>68720603

It's an interesting philosophical argument.

Keep in mind that Jesus was the human incarnation of god essentially and was imbued with all his powers

When Jesus predicted "Truly I say to you that one of you will betray Me." Not only was he using his foresight to see future events, but because he cannot be wrong he effectively willed his own betrayal into existence so he could die on the cross.

So if he willed his betrayal by predicting it with infallibility, does Judas have free will? Did Jesus factor in Judas' suicide knowing full well that it was believed by many to be a damnable action?

Watch a documentary on youtube about the Gospel of Judas. It's pretty out there in that the creation myths but when it comes to Jesus and Judas it offers some interesting insight and conversation between the two.
>>
jesus didnt preach a demonination. he said "follow after me" so if you were serious about this that's what you do.

christianity isnt about being part of a group of people. most people get into "religious" groups as part of a social thing and feeling like they are doing something humanitarian.

if you dont actually believe in the gospel (jesus died for your sins and rose from the dead and is alive right now) then theres no point.

the early christians died because they were willing to defend that to the death. if you actually try believing it and asking jesus to save you it will change your life. obviously this post will be seen as bait but i dont care. it changed my life and if more of you tried it you would see its real too.
>>
>>68721655
Well said, anon. Traditions and big golden temples can't save anyone, only Jesus can.
>>
>>68721457
For anyone who rejects Jesus' grace, as Judas did when he knowingly and willfully betrayed Jesus, yes.
>>
>>68722185
In the end it comes down to whether Jesus rejected Jesus' grace or not. But remember that James (not sure if that is his English name) denied Jesus three times. Yet I believe God will still have mercy for him.
>>
>>68722548
>Jesus rejected Jesus' grace
I mean Judas rejected Jesus' grace
>>
File: 1456215416361.png (492 KB, 1198x1364) Image search: [Google]
1456215416361.png
492 KB, 1198x1364
>>68702246
>not knowing
>>
>>68706002
But did he sensually kiss the man's feet?
>>
>>68711394
>>68709781
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinque_viae
These are the most famous. There are many others. Duns Scotus is another theologian who holds tremendous acclaim, though lesser known. Don't actually think reading the article will give a full view of the proof.
>>
>>68709781
Not him but:

a) The dozens (possibly hundreds) of prophecies in the Bible that turned out right, not to mention the ones that are completing themselves right now

b) The historical evidence. Dozens of official documents prove Jesus' existence and also prove he was crucified. They also state that his body disappeared from the buritual site. There were guards protecting said burial and a huge stone blocking the entrance, yet the body somehow simply vanished. And Jesus had predicted that such would happen three days after his death, it's documented as well.

c) Documented miracles, as well as the millions of people that can testify to God's existence and to miracles they witnessed. For example, when people wake up cured in hospitals, the doctors say that it was the result of placebo instead of admitting it was a miracle.
>>
>>68702246
Lutheran Synod.
Provided it's the same one I was apart of, it was about as based as you could get. Basically Catholicism minus the heretical pope.
>>
come over to
[full]
chan.
net/christ/
>>
>>68702246
Christian Identity would be the best choice for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sZPQzaa0kE
>>
>>68702784
Being pro-white doesn't make you racist.
>>
>>68702246
You should focus more on understanding the theology and thinking about what you believe. The denomination will come later, first stop thinking of yourself as agnostic.
>>
>>68706002
There weren't a bunch of Muslims or Islam around the time of Jesus either. If there were they would have been scolded just like the Jews were.
>>
>>68702246
Catholicism and become a templar, you gotta ask around for it, try Malta.
>>
>>68708863
I think the Universe counts as evidence.
>>
>>68710563
Nothing about evolution goes against the Bible. Darwinian theory has already been changed, eventually it will die. Evolution doesn't explain how after every mass extinction event complex, advanced, diverse life show up right after.
>>
>>68702246
Commit suicide.
>>
>>68702246
Christian Identity

Be a Phineas Priest
>>
>>68713438
I like you Anon. Thanks for the based defense.
>>
@ twitter.com/Gawker/status/713235678113488896
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.