[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder ISIS is because Amerilards invaded Iraq. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: muh oil.jpg (76 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
muh oil.jpg
76 KB, 650x632
Friendly reminder ISIS is because Amerilards invaded Iraq. ISIS wants revenge for the damage caused by the Amerilards
Burgers claim there were """weapons of mass destruction""" which we all knew there wasen't any. Just an excuse.

Friendly reminder USA are allied with Saudi Arabia aka the biggest terrorist sponsor on planet earth. Saudi Arabia is also the pushing Islam and mosques to be built all over the world

Friendly reminder USA are massive kike shills
Even their """emperor""" turned out to be a kike shill

Friendly reminder Amerilars constant involvement in the ME is what makes refugees flee their homelands in the first place

Why is nobody talking about this ? Not saying the regimes in the ME are perfect, but Amerilards just makes the whole situation worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJPOtPl-0NI

Explain yourselves Amerifats.
>>
>>68701910
America is the real evil of this earth.
I fuckin hope that country gets nuked, its what they deserve!
>>
>>68701910
Salam Swedbro.

You're correct about everything other than Saudi. The biggest sponsor of terrorism is Iran, and the second biggest is Israel.

The "Saudi fund ISIS" meme is getting old now, and it's objectively, measurably untrue.

ISIS don't need funding. ISIS fund ISIS. It's a state and their income comes from taxation, looting land they acquire and trade (including oil).
>>
>>68701910
Do you think we all want war in the Middle East? It's just our government.
>>
>>68702285
No, sir Wahabism is the biggest sponsor of terrorism. Remember that the attackers of 9/11 had saudi arabian citizenship
Iran only gives aid to Hamas and hezbollah which are only defending themselves from the invasion by Israel
>>
>>68702793
And yet, you are gonna vote for trump who is most likely gonna start a new war with Iran
>>
>>68703696
why
>>
>>68703424
>Claims Saudi Arabia sponsors terrorism
>Proves it by pointing out that some terrorists were born there

That's a weak argument, friend.

Iran literally send troops into other countries to destabilise Sunni governments, and when they die, gives them public funerals.

Iran don't even deny any of this.
>>
>>68703756
Saudis pay for almost all the mosques in Europe which are havens of hatred
>>
>>68701910
Saddam Hussein broke multiple international laws. We were fully justified in taking him out.

You exculpate the barbaric Islamic jihadists when you blame America for their savagery.
>>
>>68704057
And the Koch brothers did 9/11, right?

You bigots have such a simplistic understanding of things.
>>
>>68704271
didn't the whole UN security council sign off on the intervention.
also wasn't the country near collapse because if that's true we would have had to intervene if it did.
>>
>>68702285
>>68703756
Can your shitty island chain get wiped out by global warming already?
>>
>>68701910
ISIS = israeli secret inteligent service

Never wondered why they never attack the jew even though they are a few steps from?
Now you know it.
>>
>>68701910

Sweden, you have it all wrong. The US directly funded and trained ISIS. It has nothing to do with unintended side effects.
>>
>>68701910

Everything you said is obvious and already well known fucking idiot.

Maybe if you were the most powerful nation on Earth, you could afford to meddle into foreign affairs to help suite your countries interest. until then, stay irrelevant and cucked, pussy.
>>
>>68704544
because they know the Jews will use their influence in American media and politics to get the US to actually start intervening also Palestinians are already doing that
>>
>>68704544
They attack soft targets first. Bashing heads against literal wall on the border, why?
>>
>>68704271
Even if he did break those laws how was it any of your buisness to start a full scale invasion on Iraq?
Again you only made it worse.

>>68704656
Got any proof?
>>
>>68701910
>open video
>mudslime accent
>close video
>>
>>68701910
Those fuckers had it coming.
Its your own fault for taking all the muslims in you fucking cuck.
Stop trying to blame America for all your problems.
>>
>>68702285
TOW ATGM missiles for them literaly come from Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>68701910
Yeah man, you're right.

Muslims haven't been killing other Muslims, Christians, blacks, whites, Asians, and anyone they can get their hands on for thousands of years.

And even if they HAD been doing that for thousands of years, it would still be the USA's fault for going after their oil. #stopUSA2016
>>
>>68704787

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5H1tmhVvMQ

http://yournewswire.com/2012-classified-u-s-report-isis-must-rise-to-power/

http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/pgs-287-293-291-jw-v-dod-and-state-14-812-2/
>>
>>68704663
> into foreign affairs to help suite your countries interest
>Saudia Arabia makes 9/11
>invade Iraq
How does this serve your country interests? Oh wait i tell you how. With 9/11 US security agencies got their Patriot Act and SA got Saddam removed by US hands as pay for organising 9/11. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
>>
File: swd.png (9 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
swd.png
9 KB, 287x176
>>68701910

>muslims dindu nuffins

How nice, they've got their rape slaves singing the tune.
>>
>>68702285
Behead yourself.
>>
>>68706196
wasent implying that you jackass, learn how to read
>>
>>68705248
So if ISIS is your "ally"
Why did they attack san bernadino?
>>
>muh Iraq

Here's the caveat

Obama cut and run from Iraq.

Obama wants to nation build. He abandoned Iraq but is propping up Libya though it's in tatters. Egypt was a fluke and he's trying to topple Assad now and install a democracy.

ISIS was ALLOWED to flourish. We chose to do nothing, Obama said it was Iraq's fight.

Now while we are in Syria, he barely attacks ISIS but is insistent on attacking Assad.

Even now, Obama does not intensify operations. He does not condemn Islamic terrorism. It's not radical, it's just Islamic fucking terrorism and he NEVER says it.

He can't identify an enemy and therefore he is a coward.
>>
>>68706536
You've got muslim stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>68706647
>He can't identify an enemy and therefore he is a coward.

Or he is a muslim extremist.
>>
>>68706536

Probably because ISIS was never loyal to the US. The same way Osama Bin laden was Funded by the CIA but betrayed them.
>>
it's pretty pathetic that most of /pol/ still can't comprehend this
even op doesn't fully understand that ISIS supported by amurca and most of the attacks in europe are probably known about well in advance

everyone loves to blame muslims and the middle east, when in fact all of the destruction and destabilization is being caused by our government while they demonize assad using him as a scapegoat in order to take control of everything.
>>
>>68701910
>>68702285
>>68703424
>>68703756
>>68704787
>>68706406
are you retarded, the middle east is a fucking shit hole that kills there own people, since the 1960's they always been this way, if we did not get involoved they would be dead, by blowing there asses into the ground, the reason why we get involved is to save the innocents, but we are to dumb to realize bombs kill everyone, if we just took a million soldiers and separated the citizens and psychopaths this would be easier. But we really don't know because Muslims are fucking insane even if normal.

:tldr we didn't do shit they always have been retarded, we came in the middle near end to save them.
>>
Manifest destiny, motherfuckers.
>>
>>68706647
I have impression Obamas works by his internal rule. This rule sounds like: 'I will not send American soldiers to war'. His pacifist like that, 'I am here to stop wars not to start them'. These will explain current US policy perfectly. Obama doesn't want wars but necessity and different power circles in US government force him to make actions. But he tries to minimize sending US soldiers into fight.
>>
>>68706870
>control everything
cant wait till you subhumans get nuked, truly i do
You faggots blame muslims and islam to be a threat to mankind, yet it's the west that forces them to behave they way they do.
You kill innocent civilians and make it unsafe to live in their own homes. Forcing them to flee
>>
>>68701910
have you heard of any terrorist attacks in Hungary ? Romania ? Bulgaria ?
hmmmm, wonder why.
>>
File: 1452159717638.jpg (323 KB, 1260x706) Image search: [Google]
1452159717638.jpg
323 KB, 1260x706
>>68701910
We might have sent them to you, but you didn't have to keep them

Pic related: Sweden 2016
>>
>>68702285

The hacker group known as "anonymous" AND Donal Trump fund ISIS.

The rest of your argument is BULLSHIT
>>
ISIS is a wet money dream for USA and EU security complex.

Let that gravy ruuuun suuuun.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.