[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is racemixing ALWAYS a White women and black men? Or White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 640x641
Why is racemixing ALWAYS a White women and black men? Or White men and Asian women?

its always those two, isn't it time for new pairings?

Like black women and Latino men?
>>
It's time for no more race mixing.
>>
>>68699805
How do you feel about Persian and Arab racemixing?
>>
>>68699805
>OP contradicted by he own image
>a shameful OP
>>
Every time I see a white man and black woman, they're the happiest couple ever and have been married for two decades or something. Never ever seen that work the other way
>>
>>68699805
>White women and black men
Bestiality.

>>68699805
>White men and Asian women
Fetishism.
>>
>>68700038
Never seen it t B h . Got examples?
>>
>>68699805.. it's not like

Yep, our white women need to step up their race mixing game. Having sex with half of Africa and Mexico wasn't enough, let's start importing asians and Arabs so our white women can cuck us some more!! /s
>>
But, both of them are asian...
>>
>>68700213
No, just my imagination senpai :^)
>>
>>68699805

This is asian and asian, the hair is dyed blonde, anyone who can't tell is a fucking retard.
>>
>>68699805
statistically white men racemix more than white women
2/10 bait
>>
Here is the races from the mos superior to the most inferior:

1. White tied with asean
2. Poo in Loo (basically brown whites)
3. Native american (latinos)
4. Arabs
5. Nig nogs

I get horny when a see a men of inferior race fucking women of superior race. Therefore, I get horny with black men fucking any non-black women, (tha's why Mia Khalifa vid are good), but I'd also get horny with a latino man fucking an Indian woman.
>>
>>68700038
they're practically the same race at this point but Persians will chimpout if you say it around them
>>
File: Studio_20160324_212739.png (66 KB, 1584x490) Image search: [Google]
Studio_20160324_212739.png
66 KB, 1584x490
Race war now
>>
File: 1332260950795.jpg (38 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
1332260950795.jpg
38 KB, 500x637
Sacrifice the white woman, keep what's left of our privilege.

Small, small price to pay.
>>
File: IMG_20160324_212922.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_212922.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>68701293
Literally has a shrine to white wymins
>>
>>68701444
>sacrifice white women
>end race in one generation

Best fucking idea ever.
>>
women have weaker minds than men. black people have weaker minds than white people. white people have weaker minds than asian people. weaker minds go with weaker minds.

>everything turned out exactly as expected
>>
>>68699805

Because white man wants to take pictures with the minority they are fucking...

where as minority men will be flashing their white pussy prize all over the internet...

Thats why it looks so lop sided..
>>
well, I heard Chris Rock say that it's because black women are not attracted to white men, but we all know its the opposite

black women are generally obese, loud mouthed, have too much test and look mannish. I honestly cannot blame black men for taking our white fatties
>>
>>68699805
The exclusive mixes are calculated to produce a negative reaction, to devalue that which is most desired in our society(s).
We are not supposed to think, but to react.
To marginalize us, to seperate us, to keep us mad at each other, instead of those who do these things.
Social Engineering.
Programming.
SJW 101.

You may also ask yourself if you are allowing the media to decide your values for you.
Would a different mix be somehow more valid if it were more widely represented in the popular view?
>>
as a black man, impregnating a white woman is on par with getting a college degree or well paying job.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.