[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would the founding fathers think of Donald J. Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: sam_adams.jpg (49 KB, 800x739) Image search: [Google]
sam_adams.jpg
49 KB, 800x739
What would the founding fathers think of Donald J. Trump?
>>
They would be far too worried about all of the non-whites running around to care.
>>
>Sam Adams
>Founding Father
Pick one.
>>
>>68698907
fuck off, leaf. Sam Adams was an American Patriot
>>
>>68699379
Fuck America. The second half of the 1700s were characterized by decadence and degeneration. Nothing like the pilgrims. Democratic politics is bourgeois horse shit.
>>
>>68700102
Looks like you're just butthurt we didn't take you along on the freedom ride.
>>
File: 1451836980919.png (214 KB, 375x374) Image search: [Google]
1451836980919.png
214 KB, 375x374
>>68700274
I'm actually fine in my 98%-white city.
>>
They'd be disgusted
>>
>>68700806

bullshit, any city small enough to be that white is likely overrun with natives.
>>
They certainty wouldn't care about his behavior, OG elections were not classy affairs.
>>
>>68701065
We are half a million people and 95% european descent :)

AWAILLE ESTI
>>
>>68698730
John Jay wanted to build a wall of brass around the country to keep out catholics
>>
>>68698730
Jefferson was even more based than Trump, he just had newspapers as his Twitter. Jefferson straight-up called Adams a hermaphrodite.
>>
>>68698871
this

they wouldn't even recognize America

shitskins and casual christians everywhere
jews dominating
federal govt raping us
>>
>>68700806
meanwhile your country is actually set to become minority majority before us, cuck
>>
>>68701712
This. Politics was always ugly, despite what the communists say.
>>
>>68702512
Glenn Beck actually remembered this when he was supporting Romney, but has conveniently forgotten now that he's fighting Trump.
>>
>>68701855
I actually haven't seen a black person since Sunday and I work in a grocery store full time...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.