[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ BTFO; Leonardo DiCaprio Attacks Republican Presidential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
How will you ever recover? How can you deny climate change now. Your days of denial are over!
>>
>>68698691
I seriously don't know why trump refused to say he believed in climate change when he clearly does. He just doesn't give a fuck about it
>>
>>68698691
He's one of my favorite actors, but now I guess he was. Sucks that he decided to go that route and attack The God Emperor
>>
>>68698691
But what did ja say?
>>
he pumps out more CO2 than most small cities in this country
>>
>>68698691
Why would anyone listen to an actor?

Why do fucking actors think that their opinion matters on anything?
>>
so whats the deal with climate change
>>
>>68698691
>flys on private jet
yeah he cares
>>
Hard to take him serious after he pussied out and apologized to Lady Gaga for making a face after she bumped into him.
>>
>>68698691
As opposed to being on the Democrat side and denying basic economics?
>>
>>68699247
People think they are.
Why do you think actors get paid good money to advertise products?
>>
>>68698691
He's probably paid to pretend he cares about global warming.
He really just wants to keep the coke and hookers coming in.
>>
>criticizes presidents for climate change
>in japan
fukashima much? you know they are pretty much sticking that raidoactive water wherever the fuck they can, right?
>>
>>68698691
He has a private jet. He can fuck right off.
>>
I bet this rich fucker and his boats is using more natural resources than all of the conservative candidates, hypocrite.
>>
>>68698691

>Le squinty angry guy

Leo is a fucking shit
>>
File: 1454792359332.gif (2 MB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
1454792359332.gif
2 MB, 389x279
>a person whose life is revolved around faking things
>defending a whole movement based around faking things

You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
THIS IS A MOVEMENT! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE VIOLENCE AND THREATS FROM THE FASCIST LEFT. THE WORLD NEEDS TRUMP, RIGHT NOW!!!!!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
>comes to Calgary for that stupid bear movie
>has the fucking nerve to blame our warm chinook cycle on "climate change"
>still uses this blatant ignorance as a justification for his beliefs, and even cited it during his Oscar speech

I shit on this guy
>>
>>68698691
Wow, an ultra liberal Hollywood douche disagrees with me politically?! Say it ain't so!

Get fucked Reddit.
>>
>>68699247
Actors have always had a power to influence society and break down its social norms by the fact that they are entertaining figures. Entertainment is at the heart of persuasion.

Ancient societies recognized the danger that actors posed and limited their power and influence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theatre_of_ancient_Rome#Actors

>Roman actors had bad reputations and their morals challenged even the decadence of Roman society. Their performances could be lewd, highly sexual and offensive. They could also be highly critical of the political status quo. As expected, some emperors were as critical of them and took certain measures in an attempt to counteract their influence: Emperor Julian the Apostate forbade the pagan Roman priests from attending theatrical performances to avoid giving the performances respectability, and the more enlightened Emperor Tiberius would not allow people of the stage to have any contact with the upper classes.
>>
Why do actors think people give a shit about their opinions on scientific matters? How far up their own asses must their heads be?

>Oh I just won an Oscar, that's basically the same thing as the Nobel prize in physics!
>Better spread my uninformed unfounded beliefs about science. People are sure gonna trust an actor to tell them about this stuff.
>>
>>68701474

Until the French Revolution, it was considered just that actors not be allowed to touch the political process.

https://chnm.gmu.edu/revolution/searchfr.php?function=find&keyword=executioners

>On 21 December 1789, a deputy raised the question of the status of non–Catholics under the new regime; his intervention started a long debate that quickly expanded to cover Jews, actors, and executioners, all of them excluded from various rights before 1789. Jews enjoyed certain rights within their own religious communities but were largely excluded from broader political and civil rights and in fact faced great restrictions on their choice of occupation, ability to own property, and the like. Actors and executioners both exercised professions that were considered "infamous"; actors took someone else’s role on the stage and were reputed to be immoral in their behavior, and executioners killed people, an act considered murder under other circumstances. As a consequence, neither actors nor executioners could vote or hold local offices before 1789, and they were often shunned. This first debate shows that declaring "the rights of man" raised as many questions as it answered. Once the question of Protestants had been raised, other excluded groups soon came up, beginning with actors. Since Brunet de Latuque had proposed a law covering "non–Catholics," it was inevitable that someone would ask if this included the Jews, who were also non–Catholics but whom many deputies regarded as another nation altogether. Count Stanislas–Marie–Adélaide de Clermont–Tonnerre (1757–92) gave a long speech on the subject. A deputy from the nobility of Paris and generally aligned with the liberal nobles, Clermont–Tonnerre argued for an inclusive interpretation of the declaration of rights, but he rejected any separate or different legal status for Jewish communities. In his view, citizens were citizens as individuals, not as members of different social or ethnic groups.
>>
climate change is code word for misanthropy.

These environmentalists hate humans and want to reduce our population.
>>
>>68698691
LITERALnardo DiCapriWHO?
>>
>>68701616
What I thinks interesting about that paragraph is you can see the possible problem with that logic.

It's not a good idea to giving voting/power to a individuals of a group like the Jews who's loyalties aren't ultimately towards the nation when they uses that new given right.
>>
File: Settle that science.jpg (64 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
Settle that science.jpg
64 KB, 800x572
>>68698691
>Muh Climate Cult.

>Real Science.

Troll harder, faggot.
>>
>>68698691
>he tweeted from his private jet chugging across the globe.
>>
File: DeCapped.jpg (131 KB, 1237x680) Image search: [Google]
DeCapped.jpg
131 KB, 1237x680
>>68698691
Ulterior motives. See pic.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.