[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/17/teach er-jailed-for-having-sex-with-pupil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 2.jpg (62 KB, 800x662) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
62 KB, 800x662
http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/17/teacher-jailed-for-having-sex-with-pupil-80-times-after-sentence-review-5508467/

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/24/adam-johnson-sentenced-to-6-years-for-sexual-activity-with-15-year-old-girl-5772312/

>suspended sentence to 2 years
>over 80 times
>she was tasked to take care oh her student

>famous sportsman
>grooming
>6 years

the patriarchy at work
>>
File: 1441048981029.jpg (157 KB, 632x758) Image search: [Google]
1441048981029.jpg
157 KB, 632x758
>>68694877
>tfw no milfs ever lusted after me when I was 15
>>
File: lsivzPZ.jpg (78 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
lsivzPZ.jpg
78 KB, 640x390
>>68695101
>>
>>68694877
Yes, the law can be perplexing. Johnson deserved what he got, the teacher should have had more.
>>
>>68695660
>the teacher should have had more.

I hope you mean more than Johnson, because she was indeed grooming her student, and basically defying her profession. She was going to get away with a suspended sentence, which was changed to 2 years. WTF
>>
>>68694877

What about the 22 year old that fucked an 8 year old and got probation?

Pedophilia is the most heinous thing in modern life, but only if the victim is a girl.
>>
>>68697601
hesus, that's what I call pedo
>>
>>68699045
>hesus, that's what I call pedo

The 22 yo was a chick. No prison for her. That's would be mean.
>>
>>68695101
xd
>>
>>68694877
More like class privilege at work you shitposting slav rape child
>>
>The trial judge took into account Berriman’s guilty plea, her previous good character and favourable references, and the fact she had to care for a young child.
It's funny that a child sex offender gets less of a sentence because they have children
>>
File: this_is_nice_end_of_my_rope.png (364 KB, 560x504) Image search: [Google]
this_is_nice_end_of_my_rope.png
364 KB, 560x504
>If it was a guy they'd be calling for his castration and rape in prison.

Sometimes I hate women. Hypocritical cunts.
>>
>>68699737
You think she would fuck her own kid?
>>
>>68699451
I remember a pic where a guy is sentenced for having sex with a girl a couple of days under the legal age

>>68699737
is black irony a thing?

btw, why isn't there a law that says after having consensual sex the first time, it is all legal. It is hard not to sound like a pedo apologist, but I believe 15 year olds have a very good idea what they are doing, and it is pretty silly that you are branded as human scum pedo for what is perfectly legal in some hundred miles away.
>>
>>68700283
Its not something which hasn't happened before.
>>
>>68700283
maybe let others rape them, or exploit some other way. She was tasked to take care of children, a trust which she betrayed. I think it is pretty aggravating and should be investigated
>>
The law is unjust, what else is new in this world?
>>
>>68701158
>maybe let others rape them, or exploit some other way.
Have you even actually bothered to read up about this case, you fucking fool?
>>
>>68701285
Why you need to call me a fool? I did read the article, she has to care for a child, which is shown she is not able. Letting someone rape your child, or let them go to a pedo is perfectly possible, she does not know better.
>>
File: 1314940-Philippe_Pétain.jpg (178 KB, 412x550) Image search: [Google]
1314940-Philippe_Pétain.jpg
178 KB, 412x550
>>68694877
>it wasn't you
>no hot teacher ever molested you
>>
>>68701225
not that it is unjust, but it should be consistent with itself as much as possible. Sentencing based on who is accused sounds like double standards.
Otherwise you are right, it is nothing shocking.
>>
>>68702053
Why because she was a daft lonely harlot who shagged a 15yo lad and now she's a full blown paedo enabler who is a danger to her own daughter?

That she got off with her crime meant she would have been psychologically assessed to see if she likely to reoffend or pose a threat to children, including her own.

You're a fool because you're typical of the paedo hysteria that feels the need to exaggerate and sensationalise things like this
>>
>>68702985
m9, Adam Johnson going to jail for fingering a girl. I guess with your wording you are trying the appealing to emotion fallacy just for the sake of arguing.
She is an enabler, because she was explicitly tasked with taking care of children. You know, the same person you let your children with when you drop them off at school.
Don't you have psychological assessment for teacher before taking on the job in the UK? And why do you think it is enough when she clearly demonstrated over 80 times she has no problem with it.
>>
>>68703945
She's not an enabler, she's not a paedophile. She fucked a 15yo boy and was assessed to pose no threat to children including her own daughter when charges were brought against her

Yes, she abused her position as a teacher, but you're trying to make out she was a serial child sex offender running a paedo ring who is likely to fuck her own daughter.
>>
>>68704468
>she abused her position as a teacher

indeed, which should be aggravating

>she was a serial child sex offender

seems pretty serial to me, not a one time mistake

>running a paedo ring
that is your strawman

>likely to fuck her own daughter
I'm the person who opposed this
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.