[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being anti open-borders >literally wanting to pay billions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: grense_0.jpg (22 KB, 440x293) Image search: [Google]
grense_0.jpg
22 KB, 440x293
>being anti open-borders
>literally wanting to pay billions of dollars for Trump to build a wall to keep you imprisoned
>>
>>68694218
A
>>
ugh i know. getting my canadian citizen as soon as i can.
>>
>>68694218
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>68694344
FUCKING
>>
>>68694218
This. The whole Trump thing is a COINTEL pro of the highest level.

The goal is to end American freedom using the last bit of jingoism left in the country. Bush did the same thing.

Then they'll have a leftist finish your cucked country off before it becomes like china or the soviet union.
>>
>>68694344
>>68694362
>>68694428
Gullible low IQ proles. You'll be first in line in the meat factory of the NWO.
>>
>>68694662
Easy there, your tinfoil hat is showing.
>>
>>68694218
Hey OP, how much is Soros paying you to shill per hour? I wouldn't mind picking up some extra spending money.
>>
File: american_steve.jpg (17 KB, 200x186) Image search: [Google]
american_steve.jpg
17 KB, 200x186
>>68694218
prison around us? or prison around THE REST OF THE WORLD???
>>
Never thought of it this way. Now genuinely concerned.
>>
>>68694740
>>68694362
MEDKIT
>>
>>68694875
>/pol/
>tinfoil hat

The irony. See it's funny how quickly the rhetoric change when someone finally panders to you.

/pol/ has made a bigger cult of personality around trump than liberals ever did for Obongo.
>>
>>68694662
Could you explain your reasoning?
>>
>>68694935
>when you realize the world is just an open air prison
>>
>>68694218
Being able to leave through a big beautiful door isnt being imprisoned you fucking retarded maple nigger
>>
Gated communities are usually wealthier than open ones
>>
>>68695769
See patriot act. Same thing. They'll use muslims and illegals, and general liberal decadence as a scapegoat to shit on the constitution in a way Obama never dreamed of. They are making it more expansive to renounce US citizenship, soon it will be impossible to escape from this nightmare.

Reminder, Mexico was once the escape route for the most loyal confederates. Chaos helps both ways.

It's all unfolding like in a movie and way to easily for it to be a genuine western, helleno-christian reaction. If the establishment didn't want Trump, YOU WOULDNT EVEN HEAR ABOUT HIM. Total media blackout. This is more effective than any sort of criticism.

I'm also pretty sure they need a right winger in power to move the Americans for the war in Iran. Which is happening soon.
>>
>>68696550
Yes, my own research suggested a similar outcome. Thanks
>>
>>68696550
People will call you crazy, but don't believe them
>>
>>68696902
Watch out tho. They've been hyping us with the kurds for a while too. Looks like they're slowly trying to get at turkey too.
Which wouldn't half surprise me especially if Syria falls.
>>
>>68697567
Exactly. I'm trying to formulate an exit strategy for myself and my family for a while.

The only thing I need to sort out in my head is whether I should fight or not. I feel like I can be the next Ataturk because I know how to create the best defensive strategy for Turkey, but it sounds vain. In the end, who am I in the eyes of power holders.
>>
File: The Great Wall of Trump-10.jpg (108 KB, 792x648) Image search: [Google]
The Great Wall of Trump-10.jpg
108 KB, 792x648
>>68694218

BUILD IT
>>
>>68698104
>I feel like I can be the next Ataturk
Don't be deluded. Politics is like crime, you don't get anywhere if you weren't raised around certain groups.

>I'm trying to formulate an exit strategy for myself and my family for a while
Anatolia is resilient. You find yourself a hole and start prepping.
Or you move to the backwaters of the world.
>>
>>68698472
>Don't be deluded.
Yeah, I'm trying to tell my brain this too.

Thanks bro, much appreciated. I needed to confirm this from another source.
>>
>>68694218
it keeps mexico imprisoned not america. like when you utterly blast a toilet and forget to close the door and let all the poo fumes out when you could have easily sealed it off
>>
File: 1455179292869.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1455179292869.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>68694218
its your fault
canada
>>
>>68698311
The door will open on Mexico's side. The T is for you guys.
>>
>>68694218
It's called planes dumbfuck
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.