[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegans, peta and other self self-professed "nature"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Norwegianhuntergirl.jpg (114 KB, 477x595) Image search: [Google]
Norwegianhuntergirl.jpg
114 KB, 477x595
Vegans, peta and other self self-professed "nature" lovers are weak scum that would not survive in the wild and live solely on the good graces of a society that provides for them.
>>
File: 1457947169702.gif (2 MB, 330x166) Image search: [Google]
1457947169702.gif
2 MB, 330x166
>>68692735
gr8 b8 8/8
>eating the meat and dairy jew
>>
File: 32.jpg (176 KB, 599x598) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
176 KB, 599x598
>>
>>68692735
eat a fox, faggot
>>
>>68693220

I want to try French liver.
>>
>>68692735
The most important part is that they are fucking hypocrites.
Hunters, specially who hunt in africa big game pay a lot of money for hunting there and for the license, that money goes directly to the conservation of the wild animals.
Hunters do a lot more for the nature. The only thing vegan retards do is share pictures of hunters with their prey and cry in fb.
>>
>>68693220
Foxes are fucking faggots that kill my chickens. I can see how people have such misconceptions when the first foxes kids see are in Disney movies. They aren't portrayed as the crafty and vicious chicken butchers they are.
>>
>>68692735
Shhh!
Not so loud.
You're going to wake them up.
>>
>>68692735
>going to mcdonalds or buying some meat in a supermarket
>im strong alpha male, look at me ladys

tip top kek.
>>
>>68692735
Enjoy your early death

Meat causes cancer, heart disease, low testosterone, pretty much anything bad that you can think of is caused by meat

Oh and it's extremely Jewish

You = BTFO
>>
>>68694357

evil foxes - they have a choice! you don't, you have to kill chickens.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1106x1012
>tfw i have a crush on a vegan
>>
>>68692735
>not survive in the wild
good thing nobody lives in the wild faggot. Can't wait until the Knights Watch finally end you Wildlings.
>>
>>68694093
except there are people who pay $ and spend their time helping animal conservation without shooting anything
>>
File: Heimat.jpg (160 KB, 600x834) Image search: [Google]
Heimat.jpg
160 KB, 600x834
I agree with you on peta and self-professed "nature" lovers, but being vegan is the ultimate red pill
>>
>>68694357
Yeah, I heard about one chick that thought she'd move to the country be be closer to nature, and despite repeated warnings, continued to feed the coyotes because they thought they were cute. Her opinion changed when she came home one day to find that they had gone in through her dog door and eaten her dog in her house.

I don't hate coyotes, but if one comes into my yard, it's going to get 1 1/4 ounces of lead shot.
>>
>>68695655
Arguably hunting does more for the animals and nature than just taking out the trash and dropping 5 bucks into the donation box.
>>
>>68696342
That's only big game hunting on African preserves

Hunting common animals like deer and foxes and rabbits is just plain evil
>>
>>68692735
Bitch please I live in Canada, and hunt, and I'm a nature lover, but I eat what I kill. You Scandinavians are just as bad as chinks, you both eat dogs, you have zero wolf and bear population, get on my fucking level
>>
>>68697847
She is kinda cute, are those chink eyes or is she snowblind?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.