[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone read Dabiq, the official magazine of ISIS? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: issue 12 front cover.jpg (74 KB, 542x760) Image search: [Google]
issue 12 front cover.jpg
74 KB, 542x760
Has anyone read Dabiq, the official magazine of ISIS?

It's actually a really interesting read. The English translation is quite spot-on, albeit a little over-the-top with some of the wording.

The general editing and layout of the magazine is fantastic too, so I'm guessing that whoever puts together the magazines is getting paid a lot.

However, the content is pretty crazy. The articles are about glorifying terrorist attacks, and they do it pretty effectively.

If you want to get a perspective of ISIS from their point of view, I'd recommend reading an issue of Dabiq.
>>
File: multiple wives.png (606 KB, 786x752) Image search: [Google]
multiple wives.png
606 KB, 786x752
Here's an article explaining why having multiple wives is okay.
>>
File: blessed attacks.jpg (60 KB, 786x752) Image search: [Google]
blessed attacks.jpg
60 KB, 786x752
The magazine talks about the Paris and 9/11 terrorism, referring to them as the "blessed" attacks. Scary stuff.
>>
Interesting article. Bump.
>>
File: john cantlie.jpg (101 KB, 786x752) Image search: [Google]
john cantlie.jpg
101 KB, 786x752
Possibly the most interesting part is the case of John Cantlie. He's an American journalist being kept prisoner by ISIS. He writes articles for Dabiq from time to time. ISIS checks his writing and edits out anything they don't like, but interestingly they don't edit out the parts where he writes about the horrors and the torture.
>>
File: interview.jpg (86 KB, 518x670) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
86 KB, 518x670
Many of the articles are interviews with popular ISIS soldiers. The interviews are written similarly to a Hollywood celebrity piece. Often the article ends with a gruesome photo of the dead soldier, alongside a paragraph talking about how they died in glory for their faith.
>>
jihadi john
http://www.longwarjournal.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Screen-Shot-2016-01-20-at-2.41.27-PM.png
>>
>>68692389
That whole article is triggering.
>>
>>68692501
back in 2011 the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan also released a video where they referred to 9/11 as "blessed"
>>
File: top ten.jpg (102 KB, 790x762) Image search: [Google]
top ten.jpg
102 KB, 790x762
Also, there's always a page of their "Top Ten Videos". Dabiq doesn't ever censor anything.
>>
>>68693776
Interesting, is that from Dabiq? If so, do you know which issue?
>>
>>68692264
>FBI using Aus proxy to honeypot Americans with ISIS magazines

I fucking love this site
>>
I've read through some for fun. Just note that posting any of these here will get you bumped to the top of America's 'NSA Surveillance State' list.
>>
>>68694186
13th. her'es an article about it:
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/01/dabiq-magazine-shows-islamic-state-obsession-qaeda-taliban.php
and a couple more articles about the magazine:
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2015/01/al_qaeda_defector_fe.php
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2015/09/in-dabiq-magazine-islamic-state-complains-about-jihadist-rivals-in-libya.php
>>
>>68692264
Literally written by a Jew in Langley, Virginia, but sure, okay.
>>
>>68692264
Needs moar goats
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.