[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Survey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: is-abortion-morally-acceptable.png (35 KB, 560x291) Image search: [Google]
is-abortion-morally-acceptable.png
35 KB, 560x291
Hey poll can you answer this quick survey on your views on abortion?
http://strawpoll.me/7175421
>>
File: 1450801600677.gif (843 KB, 400x691) Image search: [Google]
1450801600677.gif
843 KB, 400x691
>>68684621
Pro-Abortion... if the mother can prove who the father is and both sign consent forms.
Really we need to stop women from killing babies that the fathers might actually want.
>>
Except aborted babies don't look like that moron.
>>
>>68685184
past 10 weeks and no abortion. but yea I agree...
>>
>>68684908
Agreed. It takes two to make one, tough shit she got stuck being the vessel.
>>
Abotion is a jewish operation to destabilize white populations and replace them with immigrants, so I'm pro-life.
>>
>>68684621
i think abortion is ok till 4 year
when they begin to speak it's hard to kill them
>>
>>68685816

Kek.
>>
Government should subsidize abortions for "low-income" citizens (read: minorities, stupid people and stupid minorities). Middle and high class citizens should be given more taxes for getting abortions
>>
>>68684621
Pro-Choice because it keeps the population down and is cheaper than taxes paying for all those kids.
>>
>>68684621
>16 votes pro-life
>8 votes pro-choice

Are two thirds of you really this retarded?
>>
>>68684621
let them have it
cunts who have an abortion (for no good reason) aren't good mothers anyway
>>
>>68686090
>human life less important than your pathetic taxes
confirmed degenerate
>>
>>68686134
>are two thirds of you literally hitler?
ftfy
>>
>>68686060
Op here
>stupid minorities
so all of them?
>>
The fact is, in humans, the first 9 months of life are spent within the mother. It's as simple as that, really. We all have many, many stages of life that we go through, like learning to walk, losing our baby teeth, going through puberty. Exiting our mother's womb is one of these important stages, of course, but it's not the first.
>>
>>68686060
>muh government
leave people alone
>>
>>68686262
Better to kill them before they're born than let them starve slowly to death after. Most people against abortion are also against social programs.
>>
>>68684621
>being pro-life
>complaining about niggers, white trash and other forms of low life
Pick one
>>
>>68686516
but who else will pick the cotton anon if they all disappear?
>>
>>68686490
eh why would they starve to death??
>>
>>68686490
>he browse 4chan
>he think he shounldnt be killed
>>
>>68686134
>Everyone who thinks differently from me must be retarded
>>
File: 1458428179722.webm (773 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1458428179722.webm
773 KB, 900x506
>>68686490
>born

Being born, excepting for legitimate miscarriages, is a guarantee.

>starve slowly to death after

This is not a guarantee. It is a baseless platitude meant to assuage guilt in those that end the life inside the mother.

>Most people against abortion are also against social programs.

Citation needed.
>>
>>68686640
A majority of them don't have a job, I'm sure it'll be fine
>>
>>68686860
well nigs don't need abortion anyways, they're to busy killing each other on the streets.
>>
File: jake.jpg (484 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
jake.jpg
484 KB, 1200x800
I made a thread with this story tuesday but I'm gonna post it again due to relevance

>giant pro-lifer display at my libcuck school
>all the young womens and cucks are arguing with the pro-lifers
>giant posters comparing abortion to genocide
>direct holocaust/abortion comparisons
>go up to two of the pro-lifers
>"Are you guys seriously comparing abortion to the Holocaust?"
>"Well yes, when you think about it-"
>"but the Holocaust never happened?"
>they're taken aback by this statement
>sheer confusion in their eyes, they both shut up
>mfw

later on there was another prolifer with a gopro strapped to his chest, hoping to instigate a fight or something

>group of kids listening to him trying to defend abortion
>"Yes rape is bad, yes, deformed babies are an issue, but abortion is not the solution. We need a real solution to the issue one that is-"
>"Ah yes, the FINAL solution!"
>>
>>68687869
if you ment by kids do you mean college students?
>>
>>68684621
why does it have to always be one or the other?

How about

>Pro-life but honestly don't give a shit
>Pro-choice but would never consider actually getting an abortion
>Plain don't have an opinion
>pro-life under all circumstances
>pro-choice under all circumstances
>>
>More pro-life than pro-choice

I'm disappointed. /pol/ is a neoconservative shithole now. You need to be very irrational to be against choice.
>>
>>68688139
fine do you want me to make a new poll?
>>
>>68688234
choice != "pro-choice" / pro-abortion
>>
>>68687869
>"but the Holocaust never happened?"
Decent bantz
>>
>>68684621
>no anti life option

Fuck you OP
>>
>>68684908
So if your mother and father both wanted they could kill you?
>>
People who are pro life in every case and people who are pro choice in every case are human cattle that can't think.
If I cum in a chick there's clearly no baby in there right now, and we clearly don't value semen that highly, so abort that shit early and you're fine. I will scrape the semen out of her vagina and abort my future son without a second thought.
If a woman goes into labor and goes to an abortionist to fucking kill the baby while it's still inside her so she can go "whew, that sure was a close one" then that's really fucked up and should be illegal.

So clearly the debate should be on when, specifically, abortion goes from okay to bad. At what point in the fetus' development do we consider it something that is immoral to kill? And then there's other important debates to be had, like what to do in cases where the pregnancy is dangerous to the mother. These are serious moral questions that I don't know the answer to, because there isn't any one answer, there's just a whole shitload of grey and we have to find the grey we like the most.

So what the fuck does it mean if I were to vote "pro-choice" in this poll? Does it mean that I'm pro killing babies right before they are born? What does it mean if I vote "pro-life"? Does it mean that I think if you don't pull out you're just fucked? Those are mindless retard positions what does any of this shit mean?
>>
>>68688139

The entire abortion debate begins and ends with a single notion.

When is a person a person?

It begins and ends here because personhood implies the entitlement to inalienable human rights, that being the right to life.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.